Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To sum up the last thread:

TamTam still lies about anything and everything, she moved out of her rented airbnb flat In Paris, which she pretended was hers, still no sign of her London flat (lol!), moved into a a new flat, got a new couch up cycled from the same couch, continues to work on never ending projects called reels and she still lies, don't trust anything she says and she has more plastic in her than the world's oceans.

i liked the one with Tetka suggestion better :censored::sneaky::)
This title had more votes 🙂. Lots of time for thread #5 :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
since France has gone into lockdown, Germany entered today,UK will soon.....my question is: what type of content do you actually expect from bloggers/youtubers7IGers based in those countries?
Me personally, I think it will all be rubbish. Tbh, I do not even know what I would film if I was youtuber :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
And she was a sugar baby, that’s how her luxury career got sponsored. Very important info for the first page of this thread. 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So at what point does putting on make up mean an influencer doesn’t use a filter ....bleh
322C578C-8F96-4997-ADCC-93C2808A7271.jpeg

since France has gone into lockdown, Germany entered today,UK will soon.....my question is: what type of content do you actually expect from bloggers/youtubers7IGers based in those countries?
Me personally, I think it will all be rubbish. Tbh, I do not even know what I would film if I was youtuber :rolleyes:
Last year I was in Paris during lockdown and this summer I moved to Berlin (because of my work I move all the time...). This first day in German lockdown has nooothing to do with the one in Paris. Shops are open, there are a lot of people in the streets. I would say that a blogger here could take pictures and shoot for youtube the same way they did before lockdown

Reactions: 5
Tamtam complaining that people steal her reels ideas! Oh gosh this woman has nothing serious going on in her life...!

• Haha
Tamtam complaining that people steal her reels ideas! Oh gosh this woman has nothing serious going on in her life...!
I saw that too. She really thinks she's the next best thing to nutella on sliced bread. Bleh....and the bragging about her views and stuff....who does that? a beggar if you ask me.

What happened with her chanel backpack giveaway?🤔
sticking to brand...lie lie lie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she posts her reels views and how much insta impressions she got, like it’s 2018 when Instagram realized this feature for the first time. 😄

Reactions: 4
When she posts her reels views and how much insta impressions she got, like it’s 2018 when Instagram realized this feature for the first time. 😄
And she is thanking people as if people bought a ticket to watch her... No witch, it’s really not that big of a deal... I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

And she is thanking people as if people bought a ticket to watch her... No witch, it’s really not that big of a deal... I can’t.
cause tiktok hasn't been around ever....and NO ONE has done it all before there....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last year I was in Paris during lockdown and this summer I moved to Berlin (because of my work I move all the time...). This first day in German lockdown has nooothing to do with the one in Paris. Shops are open, there are a lot of people in the streets. I would say that a blogger here could take pictures and shoot for youtube the same way they did before lockdown
paris had lockdown last year also?why?
or you mean,back in spring this year?

i am also in germany and have to say,I agree. if there were no mask requirements, I would not even notice something is going on.
sure,bloggers here can do something,but social life will suffer,ie.no bottomless brunches, fancy dinners (blah,blah,blah).
unless they all become so outdoorsy and start climbing,hiking and stuff.

for france and uk,yeah,it will be lots of sweatpants and "i made myself best avo toast,you guysssssssss"

have to say,you people here and some other forums really ruined my tamara experience.🤣 i used to love to watch her so much.
now every time she says something, i yell at my laptop and tell her to shut up.
i cannot "un-see" some stuff 😭😭😭

the latest video, part of watching that "gambit" whatever netflix series. come on, it touches her?!she started school way too young? witch please, youngest you can start is 6,5 years in balkan countries and thats only if you pass all required tests and have conversations with school psychologist (they all need to agree you can keep up and nothing will harm your progress).
it seems sooooooooo fake now.

i was happier when i had no clue who she really is. 🤪😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Loool and the funniest thing is she’s boasting that 2.5million watched her reel....yet clearly none of them were interested enough to go ahead and follow her.

And side note she really does not suit the chunky boot trend plus her long black hair (which is never bloody styled) makes her look so frumpy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's the one to preach?! This ignorant person traveled to Paris in the middle of the first lockdown, went to London 2 times (at least) without quarantine afterwards, flew to Italy multiple times, went to multiple fashion events and FW, every day she's going to a different restaurant and had her "friends" over for a pizza, we caught her numerous times without a mask on her stories, but she still has the nerve to write something like this?! I swear she's the most stupid person in the world! How can someone be so tone deaf and stupid? I just can't put up with her!
IMG_20201103_121622.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Here goes ...I mean how long is this "we" "our" phase going to last I wonder?

Screenshot_20201103-143431_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's the one to preach?! This ignorant person traveled to Paris in the middle of the first lockdown, went to London 2 times (at least) without quarantine afterwards, flew to Italy multiple times, went to multiple fashion events and FW, every day she's going to a different restaurant and had her "friends" over for a pizza, we caught her numerous times without a mask on her stories, but she still has the nerve to write something like this?! I swear she's the most stupid person in the world! How can someone be so tone deaf and stupid? I just can't put up with her! View attachment 298070
One word to describe her: DELUSIONAL

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.