Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she wants to go skiing if it will be “crazy busy” for her? I mean, she doesn’t even have time to have breakfast (she does, however, have time for everything else)!
She doesn’t know how to ski. Any watch the courcheval blog at the start of the year? The woman does a semi decent snow pole at best. She’s got a lot of practicing to do

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t know how to ski. Any watch the courcheval blog at the start of the year? The woman does a semi decent snow pole at best. She’s got a lot of practicing to do
Silly you, as if this woman goes skiing to ski. She goes there so she has another excuse to buy things she doesn't need, check into fancy hotels and show off.

Reactions: 17
I think that her parents invested that money immediately. I don't know if you lived in Serbia during those years, but having that kind of money - you had to hide it or invest it. They own a private clinic, few pharmacies, etc.
She went to a private school, studied abroad, her sister as well and he bought a house for them in Brighton, it sure wasn't cheap even though it's Brighton.
I lived there during the 90s...so I know firsthand how ridiculous and insensitive her comments are. I won't go deep so I'll use just a "light" example - during those years you couldn't even buy a magazine! I was so happy when I could buy one even though the quality was like it was literally printed on toilet paper. I mean, it's not only that you couldn't buy it, but the newsstand was also completely empty besides some daily newspaper.
I remember a friend of mine whose dad worked for an airline company so they had more money than average people (but they weren't considered rich) so she could afford Max Factor makeup and Sisley clothes. THAT was wow. Now try to put things this idiot says about her mom wearing Prada into the equation.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You couldn't even buy Prada there, you would have to travel abroad and that is not something many people could afford. And not to mention hyperinflation years. This is a fun forum and some subjects are a bit too serious but I'm just trying to put things into perspective. :) T might want to appeal to some of her audience by saying how her mom had such a style but she forgets that some of us are a bit older and can still very vividly remember the poverty and despair of those years and the things she's saying are outrageous.

Reactions: 16
Can someone explain to me her apt?
Is it 2 bedrooms 2 baths? so she lives inside her closet? Or is that the 2nd room?

Why the heck is she buying Chanel bags? and all these new clothes when everything is locking down? Sis where are you wearing all those things?

I don't get it? Why doesn't she do a day in the life video? Lock down edition?
Maybe even a reading vlog since she got some new books?
Maybe a plan with me?

Tamara I am giving you some ideas here. Its all clothes clothes clothes and her "closet" gives me anxiety o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't quote you all, but I'm agreeing with everything @IreneG said, and with @Zeldafairy - they are definitely new money type of people.
I don't want to start writing about the newspaper article about her father explaining what he has done, this is a gossip forum and this topic doesn't belong here, but I want to say that no matter what she does I could never like her. She's not genuine person not to mention how Intellectually challenged she is.

Reactions: 11
I can't quote you all, but I'm agreeing with everything @IreneG said, and with @Zeldafairy - they are definitely new money type of people.
I don't want to start writing about the newspaper article about her father explaining what he has done, this is a gossip forum and this topic doesn't belong here, but I want to say that no matter what she does I could never like her. She's not genuine person not to mention how Intellectually challenged she is.
Wait, what newspaper article? 😲
Can you link it? Or if, as you say, you don't want to "derail" the thread or don't feel comfortable posting it publicly, can you dm me a link/pic if you have one?

I keep reading about her parents and that they have pharmacies/hospitals, but I have never seen any proof whatsoever (I haven't dug too crazily, either, but with literally anyone, even when I read threads just casually, some major info like this crops up every now and again and even the casual observer can't miss it, yet with TamTam's family I've never come across any definite info/proof).

Reactions: 5
Another snarky comment. Funny, I cannot remember that she mentioned it at all. :D

shady.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I found some info about her mom. She works for a private clinic, they do not own it.

I am curious to know more about her father, but couldn't find anything. Anyone knows his first name?

Reactions: 4
Wait, what newspaper article? 😲
Can you link it? Or if, as you say, you don't want to "derail" the thread or don't feel comfortable posting it publicly, can you dm me a link/pic if you have one?

I keep reading about her parents and that they have pharmacies/hospitals, but I have never seen any proof whatsoever (I haven't dug too crazily, either, but with literally anyone, even when I read threads just casually, some major info like this crops up every now and again and even the casual observer can't miss it, yet with TamTam's family I've never come across any definite info/proof).
I can't DM you, I'm still newbie here (or incredibly stupid so I'm not seeing the option).
I don't want to post publicly because there is still a slight chance that they are not such a bad people and I believe they deserve their privacy. She is a moron and gives plenty of topics to gossip about, her family shouldn't be the one.

Reactions: 8
With all the procedures she had done on her face, she still has the need to use filters that completely change her facial features, wtf?

Reactions: 13
You guys if you haven't realized let me remind you!
Everytime she posts about the same things: her hair, her birkin, her chanel, her coffee, her breakfast....so unoriginal and lazy!

Can someone explain to me what "discussing ideas for the next days of production" means? 😂:sick: i'm genuinely confused...
Maybe she thinks she is Tarantino or something 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everytime she posts about the same things: her hair, her birkin, her chanel, her coffee, her breakfast....so unoriginal and lazy!

Maybe she thinks she is Tarantino or something 🤣🤣
Hahaha or maybe she is channeling Xenia who has actual Attire work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You guys if you haven't realized let me remind you!
It’s the realizing my hair is growing so fast for me.... fudge...this must be as entertaining as watching paint dry.....how old is this woman again?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.