Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This “rude questions” video is so repetitive, she does it every year, I know dumb dumb Tam Tam lacks creativity, however, why putting herself into “dangerous territory” yet again? Each time she does this kind of video she lies and lies and lies (just because you repeat a lie often, it doesn’t become the truth).
As someone said, I even doubt this questions were sent by her followers, she is basically responding to our comments in here. Because we know you are suuuuper busy, don’t waste your time Tam, no one in here believes a word you say.
I’m happy more people are waking up tough. Sooner or later the facade will come to an end.
(Her replies make me cringe, her true self comes out so easily when someone calls her out😅)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It is really annoying and unfair to other professions that influencers and gurus can't be honestly reviewed. Companies and products have public reviews for a reason.

They chose their life to be a sort of billboard for marketing and money making machine themselves (no one forced them), and they cry if someone calls them out for lies like it is a rude thing to do. It can't be private and public at the same time, especially if it causes damage to others. For example, many parents have problems with teenagers asking for impossible, because they believe the lies of these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This “rude questions” video is so repetitive, she does it every year, I know dumb dumb Tam Tam lacks creativity, however, why putting herself into “dangerous territory” yet again? Each time she does this kind of video she lies and lies and lies (just because you repeat a lie often, it doesn’t become the truth).
As someone said, I even doubt this questions were sent by her followers, she is basically responding to our comments in here. Because we know you are suuuuper busy, don’t waste your time Tam, no one in here believes a word you say.
I’m happy more people are waking up tough. Sooner or later the facade will come to an end.
(Her replies make me cringe, her true self comes out so easily when someone calls her out😅)
I would ask someone to translate what she was trying to say because her English is atrocious but at this point, idgaf :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing says high fashion and luxury quite like promoting lilysilk with improperly fitting pants and not declaring it as an ad. The things Tamara promotes for an easy euro. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lily silk and Holland & Cooper are the 2 influenzer sponsored brands that I feel rational hatred for. overpriced crap - you can tell people like sophie shohet, frow, Tamara , lidl and marina draganova only promote it for the pay check. There’s no chance they’d ever use their own money on it and I want to know if any of their viewers actually buy from them just because these women pretend to fake like it 🤮

Reactions: 9
Reading her comments someone uploaded and adding one more reply she left in the comment section as an example. I know it was mentioned so many times before here, but HOW can you live in UK for so long, be a "business woman" and not know the difference between employer and employee? 🤦

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reading her comments someone uploaded and adding one more reply she left in the comment section as an example. I know it was mentioned so many times before here, but HOW can you live in UK for so long, be a "business woman" and not know the difference between employer and employee? 🤦
ya she's dum af. Employees and those working on a contract do agree to terms and conditions, but I have yet to see any company prevent a person from having their own social media presence. The key thing is not violating the T&Cs. Even politicians use social media stupidly. Tamara is an idiot

Nothing says high fashion and luxury quite like promoting lilysilk with improperly fitting pants and not declaring it as an ad. The things Tamara promotes for an easy euro. 🤮
Also lets not forget Monarte!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Xenia doesn't have a thread, but she gets mentioned a bit here and on the Leonie H thread, maybe she needs her own, because my current comment is just about Xenia:

Why is Ms Sustainable-Concerned-for-the-Earth-and-Animals-and-People shilling for DeBeers??? :eek:
Of all the companies out there, jewellery, fashion, cosmetics and otherwise, FCKN DEBEERS???!?!

I've started following Xenia only since I see her mentioned on TamTam's threads, so just see her IG from time to time, but DeBeers doesn't fit AT ALL with all she's been about the past few months, but I might be wrong since I just learnt about her and have only casually followed for a few months...

Tamara go F your dumb ass self! Honestly such a stupid person and this is reffered to the comments she left to her followers quoted above as well! Shame on you for being so rude, snooty and ignorant!

Mate you are so deluded that it hurts! You are no business woman, nor you have employees you idiot! Who do you think you are? You are a lazy ass who goes back to bed at 11 am and doesn’t get off that saggy sofa, you admitted you are unable to do any household tasks, and showcased you have absolute no value to offer to another human being cohabitating with you but expecting Hermes porcelain and overpriced granny bags in cringe colours!

When you show me you employ 2 or more people on full time basis, pay the NI, taxes and their health insurance and pension, then you can request them only to be off SM during work hours, perhaps, that’s an overreach for an INFLUENCER! HELLO! You are an absolute twit and the diarrhea coming out of your mouth is just unbelievable and unbearable!

I am sorry all for snapping, but this chick is honestly just an empty ugly skeleton! I am mad on myself that I actually liked the other day how she baked etc...

She has employees 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤮🤮LOL

Sis just pays poor guy to put together couple of videos and pay him 10 Euros per hour plus one Deliveroo or shares one cracker with 1/100000th of an avocado

Wow what an enterprise! Elon Musk is subzero for you superbrain (as your daddy used to tell you) Tamara 🐖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tamara go F your dumb ass self! Honestly such a stupid person and this is reffered to the comments she left to her followers quoted above as well! Shame on you for being so rude, snooty and ignorant!

Mate you are so deluded that it hurts! You are no business woman, nor you have employees you idiot! Who do you think you are? You are a lazy ass who goes back to bed at 11 am and doesn’t get off that saggy sofa, you admitted you are unable to do any household tasks, and showcased you have absolute no value to offer to another human being cohabitating with you but expecting Hermes porcelain and overpriced granny bags in cringe colours!

When you show me you employ 2 or more people on full time basis, pay the NI, taxes and their health insurance and pension, then you can request them only to be off SM during work hours, perhaps, that’s an overreach for an INFLUENCER! HELLO! You are an absolute twit and the diarrhea coming out of your mouth is just unbelievable and unbearable!

I am sorry all for snapping, but this chick is honestly just an empty ugly skeleton! I am mad on myself that I actually liked the other day how she baked etc...

She has employees 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤮🤮LOL

Sis just pays poor guy to put together couple of videos and pay him 10 Euros per hour plus one Deliveroo or shares one cracker with 1/100000th of an avocado

Wow what an enterprise! Elon Musk is subzero for you superbrain (as your daddy used to tell you) Tamara 🐖
It is difficult to decode what she wrote in "english", but one option is that she tried to say that Filippo might have problems getting a job.

And he would for sure have problems if he took official part in her lies. She has no fashion sense or knowledge, just pretends to like what she is paid for and fakes fame. It would of course be bad for him if he has a normal job in fashion.

It just a proof that her online persona is fake. Who could be taken seriously after supporting smth like that. Now, if she was really good at fashion, he would have no problem to show up sometimes, at least as a friend

Reactions: 10
Hey guys, a newcomer from The Other Forum here. Which Xenia are we talking about?

It is difficult to decode what she wrote in "english", but one option is that she tried to say that Filippo might have problems getting a job.

And he would for sure have problems if he took official part in her lies. She has no fashion sense or knowledge, just pretends to like what she is paid for and fakes fame. It would of course be bad for him if he has a normal job in fashion.

It just a proof that her online persona is fake. Who could be taken seriously after supporting smth like that. Now, if she was really good at fashion, he would have no problem to show up sometimes, at least as a friend
I can assure you that she has no idea what she is talking about and this is problematic, as people are taking her BS lies at a face value

I work in fashion ( sorry boring I know as mentioned a few times, but just for a reference) and myself and my close 30ish friends colleagues acquaintances working in the industry have never had an employer asking you to stay off the social media, it is often contrary! If Tamara Kalinic have ever worked a real job and went to real interviews she would crawl back under the rock after she realised what she is talking about. Employers actually cannot forbid you anything outside working hours, in fashion industry they ACTUALLY ASK YOU TO SHOW YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE and in some marketing positions you have to prove that you are social media savvy and that you can ex. develop substantial following, or to check your aesthetic.

On the other hand, of course some industries and positions do require some rules, as no nudes online or being a half nude IG model if you are working in government or security, this goes without saying. But generally every adult would google themselves and submit content removal request before applying for any Pentagon Kalinic position she has in mind.

We all know why she doesn't post his boyfriend as he looks like a pigeon lady from Central Park in HOME ALONE movie, and cause she is hiding something, or simply she just doesn't want to which is fine...

But making such horrendously stupid statements, once more proves that she literally has no touch with real world and probably thinks of her audience as low iq, uneducated, unexperienced lowlifes who live in a bunker, so they actually never went to an interview or worked in fashion industry.

Fillipo's job is as a matter of fact to be present on SM in some form or shape as you build your brand and credibility with this for certain PR positions. It's just what she says is 1000000% lies and cringeworthy bullshit. And associating himself with a dumb idiotic irrelevant influencer would cost him reputation,,, that I agree Tamara

Who could be taken seriously after supporting smth like that. Now, if she was really good at fashion, he would have no problem to show up sometimes, at least as a friend
absolutely agree!

Reactions: 13
I can assure you that she has no idea what she is talking about and this is problematic, as people are taking her BS lies at a face value

I work in fashion ( sorry boring I know as mentioned a few times, but just for a reference) and myself and my close 30ish friends colleagues acquaintances working in the industry have never had an employer asking you to stay off the social media, it is often contrary! If Tamara Kalinic have ever worked a real job and went to real interviews she would crawl back under the rock after she realised what she is talking about. Employers actually cannot forbid you anything outside working hours, in fashion industry they ACTUALLY ASK YOU TO SHOW YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE and in some marketing positions you have to prove that you are social media savvy and that you can ex. develop substantial following, or to check your aesthetic.

On the other hand, of course some industries and positions do require some rules, as no nudes online or being a half nude IG model if you are working in government or security, this goes without saying. But generally every adult would google themselves and submit content removal request before applying for any Pentagon Kalinic position she has in mind.

We all know why she doesn't post his boyfriend as he looks like a pigeon lady from Central Park in HOME ALONE movie, and cause she is hiding something, or simply she just doesn't want to which is fine...

But making such horrendously stupid statements, once more proves that she literally has no touch with real world and probably thinks of her audience as low iq, uneducated, unexperienced lowlifes who live in a bunker, so they actually never went to an interview or worked in fashion industry.

Fillipo's job is as a matter of fact to be present on SM in some form or shape as you build your brand and credibility with this for certain PR positions. It's just what she says is 1000000% lies and cringeworthy bullshit. And associating himself with a dumb idiotic irrelevant influencer would cost him reputation,,, that I agree Tamara

absolutely agree!
I agree with you. Until recently I have worked in a similar position as FT (I admit it was not the Kering Group) and never have they asked me anything about my social media accounts. Instead they made me do tests to evaluate my emotional intelligence and empathy level lol

Reactions: 10
I agree with you. Until recently I have worked in a similar position as FT (I admit it was not the Kering Group) and never have they asked me anything about my social media accounts. Instead they made me do tests to evaluate my emotional intelligence and empathy level lol
I am in another rival one group ;) I had 2 months worth of excruciating tests and social media has come up only to show your abilities not to be refrained from using it

Guess I passed as they never seen Tamara Kalinic in my published posts 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Welcome!

Xenia Adonts, is there another Xenia? (serious question)
I actually searched Youtube before asking and it gave me several, one of whom was showing off leather bondage “lingerie“ :ROFLMAO: in three colors no less.

• Haha
Ok! I think that when she says ‘harmonica’ instead of ‘accordion’ (although a bandoneon would be closest to that Loewe bag if you want to make such comparisons) I take it much worse than when she says she Tinks, gives Tanks, that something is Tin or Tick or that she tidied the Ba(r)chroom (the other day). Her mispronunciation of the ‘TH’ used to be the most irritating to me. But I guess that’s less important when a person actually has something to say.

Yet, not only that everything that comes out of her mouth is useless blabber, even her fashion related content proves she knows nothing about fashion and style. In one her previous videos she literally failed to identify the color of some slingbacks, saying they were purple-blue-silver and so hard to describe, when they were in fact iridescent lilac. I also distinctly remember the time when she said that a BOYY Copenhagen item was from BOY London! So disrespectful to both brands! She just doesn’t care about anything, fashion included. Plus Tamara Kalinic and style do not belong in the same sentence. I don’t think that any brand would sign her to market their products if that Italian marketing agency didn’t push her stupid face everywhere.

To me, she’s more of an anti-influencer. It’s like whatever she puts on herself or takes in her hand, it immediately becomes repulsive to me. When I hear her saying ‘this is how I STYLE these XYZs’, I want to scream ‘YOU DON’T STYLE ANYTHING, YOU JUST PUT tit ON FOR THAT CHICKEN FEED YOU RECEIVE!’ I bet the agency takes at least 70 percent home.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For someone who "works" in fashion, it is astonishing how she NEVER talked about fashion in an analytical way. I mean, never. ever.

I enjoy watching HauteLeMode's YT channel, as there I can find some pleasure in watching argumentative and historical points of view, and each time I can learn something new... and he is also fun to watch and doesn't have an enormous ego.
The recommendation right there. (as opposition to empty mindless TamTam "content")

• Heart
I am in another rival one group ;) I had 2 months worth of excruciating tests and social media has come up only to show your abilities not to be refrained from using it

Guess I passed as they never seen Tamara Kalinic in my published posts 🥶
If you work in sales one brand are you allowed to promote other brands on youtube? Just interested to know in general :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.