Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So happy she could have her waxing :ROFLMAO:

The group probably asked the four seasons hotel if they can stay there for free. As most hotels are at least half empty but open anyways, they are glad a group of influencers are coming and mention them a few times.

Oh yes she is talking so arrogant in her latest YT video😳

Here is her bullshit talk:
"I was actually wearing a mask in 2019 before Covid started" yeah of course, you are such a hero :sleep:

"I'm always following the rules, that's why I wear a mask and I'm only going on holiday when I'm allowed to" ... hmm guess Macron has a different view on his population going on holiday atm.

"I cannot do TikTok dances..." only when I'm with Xenia and Caro on holidays🤦‍♀️
Tetka you forgot to take your mask to CR .... created by Alisa's PR company.. one for TK one for FT
Screenshot_20210104-070119_Instagram~2.jpg

Reactions: 6
Tetka you forgot to take your mask to CR .... created by Alisa's PR company.. one for TK one for FTView attachment 371029
oh didn't she say how it was unexpected and unplanned trip, and that she was getting ready within 24 hrs

then she slips out how she ordered something from "abroad" for the trip- the Chanel Jacket Lily-Rose Depp was wearing in campaign

Now also preprinted masks were done 10 minutes before the trip! (ah ok sorry this was before lol)

Also she did mention they are going away for quite a long time, I wonder what's that about? Probably had pre booked Airbnb guests for NYE in Paris :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This poor girl definitely lost touch with reality, there's no other explanation.
This is what I found, as I don't see any other explanation for consecutive weird episodes she displays and is completely ignorant to what she is doing online when someone calls her out. Disclaimer, I don't think she has serious mental illness, god forbid anyone to have it, however she displays below in high amount to be disregarded

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it can’t tell what’s real from what is imagined.

Delusions are the main symptom of delusional disorder. They’re unshakable beliefs in something that isn’t true or based on reality. But that doesn’t mean they’re completely unrealistic. Delusional disorder involves delusions that aren’t bizarre, having to do with situations that could happen in real life, like being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve mistaken perceptions or experiences. But in reality, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated.

Types of Delusions in Delusional Disorders
The types are based on the main theme of the delusion:

• Grandiose: This person has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. They could believe they have a great talent or made an important discovery.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s also trying desperately to keep up with the new crowd she’s mixing in since becoming a more high fashion focused influencer as some of these men and women are old money or have a lot of wealth and high connections now, that’s why I think she almost obsessively buys ridiculously expensive and OTT amounts of Chanel RTW etc and shops like a billionaires daughter - if anyone watches jamie xie on YT you’ll see how funny it is, they own some of the same items but one has a father work £££££ and then there is Tamara in her rented flat and IKEA pax wardrobes buying Hermes bags like most people would buy a coffee

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think she’s also trying desperately to keep up with the new crowd she’s mixing in since becoming a more high fashion focused influencer as some of these men and women are old money or have a lot of wealth and high connections now, that’s why I think she almost obsessively buys ridiculously expensive and OTT amounts of Chanel RTW etc and shops like a billionaires daughter - if anyone watches jamie xie on YT you’ll see how funny it is, they own some of the same items but one has a father work £££££ and then there is Tamara in her rented flat and IKEA pax wardrobes buying Hermes bags like most people would buy a coffee
Like buying a Chanel hair tie, that looks the same as the one from supermarket for £3 - so bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm pretty sure there aren't "so many dms like this" because you literally travelled during a pandemic and are staying in an international hotel resort... or are your followers delusional as well? Although, this dm looks like Tam tam wrote it herself and had Nina send it to her :sick: Can't wait for her to be cancelled, it's borderline insane how she's acting

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure there aren't "so many dms like this" because you literally travelled during a pandemic and are staying in an international hotel resort... or are your followers delusional as well? Although, this dm looks like Tam tam wrote it herself and had Nina send it to her :sick: Can't wait for her to be cancelled, it's borderline insane how she's acting
Nina or her nephew 😂😂😂
As if Costa Rica will gain anything from Tamara Kalinic, a woman that despite working for 10 years and buying followers in bulk, barely reaches the 1 million mark.On the other hand, I believe someone like Valeria Lipovetsky or Giselle, can be relevant to the tourism industry in Costa Rica, but not Tam Tam. Her delusional self is out of control.
The best thing she can do for Costa Rica, France or any other country, is to stay put and follow the guidelines so that for once and for all, this pandemic reaches an end.
Tam Tam is obviously feeling super guilty about this trip, she knows she did wrong, she is getting negative comments ( no matter how many she blocks/deletes), specially taking into consideration the hole debacle about Christmas and her family.

Reactions: 20
Like buying a Chanel hair tie, that looks the same as the one from supermarket for £3 - so bizarre

Not Tamtam - she blows her cash on useless hair accessories from Chanel. So bloody stupid....I don't care how much money she has. It's gaudy af and so so so lame....which is the opposite of her so so so so love .....at what point does the crappy english speaking old woman pick a genre and stick to it.

The group she's with must be her "french agency". She's the only influencer I've seen that publicly socializes with her agency managers.....trying too hard?

Reactions: 11
I wonder whether she's pulling some fraud, because her long stay in France means she'll lose her permanent residency in UK.
I think that might be why she and her sister cried when TamTam decided to stay in France??
Unless, as said, she's frauding the government(s).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder whether she's pulling some fraud, because her long stay in France means she'll lose her permanent residency in UK.
I think that might be why she and her sister cried when TamTam decided to stay in France??
Unless, as said, she's frauding the government(s).
technically she's gone back to Brighton at least once so any permanent residency is covered as long as one shows up for a certain period of time :0). She is lame, but not stupid.

Reactions: 5
technically she's gone back to Brighton at least once so any permanent residency is covered as long as one shows up for a certain period of time :0). She is lame, but not stupid.
2020 doesn't quite count, if she has Croatian citizenship, then her absences during that year were irrelevant.

If she only has Serbian (and even Bosnian) citizenship, then 2020 counts.

You can only be absent for 6 out of 12 months.

Her going back to Brighton to fetch her gauche bags and be there for the odd weekend isn't enough.
I think she's been in Brighton 2-3 times, 1-2 she pretended she wasn't there (to her viewers) and the last time was slightly more extended and shown, but even that was, what? 1 week? 2 weeks?

She moved to Paris in.. May? June? If she doesn't have EU citizenship, she is already due to lose her UK residency. If she does have an EU passport, she has until summer, but then won't be able to leave England until end of this year.

I know some people who in the past kept their permanent residencies by frauding. TamTam might be frauding.

This all just dawned on me and I wrote the above post as soon as the idea hit me. Anyway, still convinced that's why her sis and she cried over Tam's decision to stay in Paris, because it's not just a move, it's a massive change in her status and due to Brexit visas will be necessary and counting days of visits both ways (whether her sis as UK or Serb citizen comes to visit her in France or Tam goes to UK to visit).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
2020 doesn't quite count, if she has Croatian citizenship, then her absences during that year were irrelevant.

If she only has Serbian (and even Bosnian) citizenship, then 2020 counts.

You can only be absent for 6 out of 12 months.

Her going back to Brighton to fetch her gauche bags and be there for the odd weekend isn't enough.
I think she's been in Brighton 2-3 times, 1-2 she pretended she wasn't there (to her viewers) and the last time was slightly more extended and shown, but even that was, what? 1 week? 2 weeks?

She moved to Paris in.. May? June? If she doesn't have EU citizenship, she is already due to lose her UK residency. If she does have an EU passport, she has until summer, but then won't be able to leave England until end of this year.

I know some people who in the past kept their permanent residencies by frauding. TamTam might be frauding.

This all just dawned on me and I wrote the above post as soon as the idea hit me. Anyway, still convinced that's why her sis and she cried over Tam's decision to stay in Paris, because it's not just a move, it's a massive change in her status and due to Brexit visas will be necessary and counting days of visits both ways (whether her sis as UK or Serb citizen comes to visit her in France or Tam goes to UK to visit).
Every person who doesn't naturalise in the country they live more than 6 years and become their citizen is not really clever imo! She was there what 13 yrs! Like wtf you are waiting for!

Reactions: 5
Every person who doesn't naturalise in the country they live more than 6 years and become their citizen is not really clever imo! She was there what 13 yrs! Like wtf you are waiting for!
My thoughts as well. Going by everything that's been said, I'm very confident that she doesn't have UK citizenship, she's never claimed as much.

She likely was never eligible for UK citizenship, because she was too absent. You can only be out of the country for I think 3 months out of the whole year in which you apply for citizenship. She's always been travelling way too much to ever make these requirements.

Imo cutting back on trips and getting citizenship was far more important than her naff travelling, esp as you cut back for about two years and mostly the one year before application. Well worth it for a lifetime of security.

On top of that Britain allows dual and even multi-citizenships, I don't know what Britain's deal is with ex-YU countries, but I'm certain she wouldn't have had to renounce her Serbian citizenship.

Croatian citizenship is very hard to get and she likely has Bosnian citizenship, as she was born there and lived there for a while, but that doesn't mean all that much.

I don't even know how she could immigrate to France with Serbian citizenship, you must prove savings and open a business and employ a set n° of people and invest a certain amount into the business to get a visa that way.

Knowing for sure that she has Serbian citizenship and knowing for sure that she doesn't have UK citizenship, and speculating on the possibility of a EU (Croatian) citizenship, TamTam's living/migration status is a bit of a head scratcher to me.

OK just looked it up, she has Croatian citizenship. She can't apply for UK citizenship, she isn't eligible as she's too absent and could apply at the earliest in about 2-3 years if she makes changes immediately.
Due to her Croatian citizenship, her absences in 2020 were irrelevant. If, however, she remains absent in the next 6 months and doesn't stay permanently in England (never leaving UK borders) for 6 months this year, she's losing her UK residency (unless she frauds and her sis helps her).
Her Croatian citizenship is why she can move to France and just stay there. She's lucky she has that.

She has Croatian citizenship. Her mother has it and Tamara visited the country back in the day both for a nose job which she did at a very famous surgical practice there and to solve the papers on acquiring the citizenship. She's both mean and very cunning.

• Wow
Prob she wrote it herself to herself from the other account lol

Reactions: 9
She has Croatian citizenship. Her mother has it and Tamara visited the country back in the day both for a nose job which she did at a very famous surgical practice there and to solve the papers on acquiring the citizenship. She's both mean and very cunning.
Which practice was that?

Question for old members here: I have a feeling that she really messed up this time, that more and more people are getting disappointed and that she really does not know what she is doing anymore. I know this thread exist for a very long time, but somehow feels to me she is hitting the bottom. Am I right or am I just subjective (because I unfollowed her couple of days ago) and it was always this bad?

Seems to me more and more that she is quite an insecure person and since she does not have sense of worth based on her own qualities, she is getting it by hanging out with these rich/"famous" people and that whenever she does that, she identifies herself with them, looses herself and sense of reality even more and becomes the worst version of herself.

I don't remember any of her posts made me so sick as the one with: "please, please, please, help the small businesses and hospitality workers (in CR)". This is the sleaziest and the most desperate attempt to justify what is unjustifiable that I have ever seen! And what is done out of desperation and also so insincere, can cause the effect that is opposite to intended. She looks so bitter and, I would say, well aware of her latest sequence of bad moves that she keeps making one bad move after another, not being able to stop the vicious circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Which practice was that?

Question for old members here: I have a feeling that she really messed up this time, that more and more people are getting disappointed and that she really does not know what she is doing anymore. I know this thread exist for a very long time, but somehow feels to me she is hitting the bottom. Am I right or am I just subjective (because I unfollowed her couple of days ago) and it was always this bad?

Seems to me more and more that she is quite an insecure person and since she does not have sense of worth based on her own qualities, she is getting it by hanging out with these rich/"famous" people and that whenever she does that, she identifies herself with them, looses herself and sense of reality even more and becomes the worst version of herself.
I assume she's referring to Glumicic.

I'm not really a old member here :ROFLMAO: but I couldn't agree more with you. She became unbearable, nothing like her old self. That being said, I couldn't help but wonder, was she always like that just faking it, or she completely lost her mind in the past year?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.