Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been thinking about the watch saga and her weird relationship that you guys have been mentioning. Maybe he and she are sugarbabies shacking up together in a fancy apartment in Paris - occasionally hooking up or whatever - but still out there collecting coins from sugar daddies/mamas. Nothing makes sense with her, it's quite pathetic actually

Reactions: 10
And what if ... it's a very high end fake/replica bag? If you do a bit of googling, there's several websites that sell fake birkins.
One of the differences between fake/real is the nails/bolts. They are put in by hand with a small hammer, so they should look a bit uneven.

I listed some examples below. What do you think, is hers real or fake?

Tamara showing her Hermes Kelly here: https://youtu.be/QbmPHht6368?t=957

Real
View attachment 362182

Fake
View attachment 362183
Source: https://youtu.be/MHpYfXZy5BU?t=154

1. From Tam's video. Real or fake?
View attachment 362179

2. Real or fake? > I think real
View attachment 362168

2. Real or fake? > I think fake
View attachment 362174

3. Real or Fake? Not sure
View attachment 362178
I don’t think they are fake - as she is friendly with michel coste of Hermes and because of the way she is which is quite pompous and arrogant over brands, she doesn’t seem the sort who would buy fakes unlike some influencers. Athough she is not so much friendly with michel as the truly wealthy clients who own many many more Hermes itemswhich she is desperately trying to replicate without the old money family and/or millionaire partner that they have

I've been thinking about the watch saga and her weird relationship that you guys have been mentioning. Maybe he and she are sugarbabies shacking up together in a fancy apartment in Paris - occasionally hooking up or whatever - but still out there collecting coins from sugar daddies/mamas. Nothing makes sense with her, it's quite pathetic actually
To be honest if this was true I would watch that movie 😂 great cheesy romance movie plot line

but agree, the watch thing is interesting because of how much sheflaunts her items she barely gave the watch a passing mention - maybe it’s borrowed?

Reactions: 4
She bought very obvious badly made fakes in the past (Milka Birkin anyone?) on top of that it has to be said that fakes are so well made that sometimes they can't be determined as such until they are sent off to the Hermes spa. This is the case with other brands and luxury goods as well.

No way on this earth can she afford all the luxury things she's been showing, not for a holiday or otherwise. Neither does Rasputin have that kind of money. I am sure he has a good salary, but not that kind.

If she were that rich, why doesn't she have a property to her name? Literally every Brit influencer bought a flat in London or a house elsewhere, Tam has lived in her sister's attic till all of 5 minutes ago.

If she were that rich she could at least afford to rent an appartement in Paris and not go the airbnb route (I know that France is ridiculous about renting to foreigners, but she'd at least have the cash to put up 12 months' rent, Xenia is after all renting or even bought her flat, so it's doable).

I don't believe for a second that the watch(es) or the bags are all real.
And it's not easy to tell either, often not even those involved in brand X can until a close inspection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think they are fake - as she is friendly with michel coste of Hermes and because of the way she is which is quite pompous and arrogant over brands, she doesn’t seem the sort who would buy fakes unlike some influencers. Athough she is not so much friendly with michel as the truly wealthy clients who own many many more Hermes itemswhich she is desperately trying to replicate without the old money family and/or millionaire partner that they have

To be honest if this was true I would watch that movie 😂 great cheesy romance movie plot line

but agree, the watch thing is interesting because of how much sheflaunts her items she barely gave the watch a passing mention - maybe it’s borrowed?
You’d be surprised. I know multimillionaires that wear fakes and no one would ever suspect, because they’re rich.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can someone please explain to me how she ended up being friendly with Michael Coste? He would have posted something about her. I don't think he even follows her on instagram.

Reactions: 4
Can someone please explain to me how she ended up being friendly with Michael Coste? He would have posted something about her. I don't think he even follows her on instagram.
I don’t get it either. He never mentioned her, and I don’t think Tamara ever tagged him or mentioned him in her vlogs...
To be honest he has bigger fish to fry. Who is Tamara, really? I could see him becoming friendly with Xenia, who is a big name in the industry and owns two à la carte bags and some rtw pieces. I don’t see him mingling with influencers anyway. Jamie Chua once included him in one of her PFW vlogs and he looked so uncomfortable, a bit fake even.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Actually she went to Central America. From central Paris to Central America 🤣

First she gives as all that crap mixed with tears about not being able to visit her family, blah-blah-blah. Then she packs her bags and goes to Costa Rica!! THE IDIOT. Why isn’t she already cancelled?
Wow, this...is bad.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Bravo tam, your idiocy has reached stellar heights. You CLEARLY don't care about anyone but yourself. She seriously needs to stop with the fake I-care-about-others and I-am-so-smart...this bonehead will get what's coming to her. I just can't wait to see what stupid argument she'll come up with to defend her bad choices :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Bravo tam, your idiocy has reached stellar heights. You CLEARLY don't care about anyone but yourself. She seriously needs to stop with the fake I-care-about-others and I-am-so-smart...this bonehead will get what's coming to her. I just can't wait to see what stupid argument she'll come up with to defend her bad choices :rolleyes:
She will say she is traveling for work. The same excuse she used when first moving to Paris (eight months in between, and the work has yet to be seen).
She will also say she got tested obviously, “she doesn’t want to put anyone in danger”, bla, bla, bla... The pandemic reaching a new peak, and this vain person, traveling like nothing is going on... Why am I not surprised?
About being “canceled “, it is happening already.
Bvlgari, La Mer, ditched her... Her clients these days are mostly Monarte and Lylsilk. Most PRs are not stupid. People are aware of her lies, fake following and lack of values.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Actually she went to Central America. From central Paris to Central America 🤣

First she gives as all that crap mixed with tears about not being able to visit her family, blah-blah-blah. Then she packs her bags and goes to Costa Rica!! THE IDIOT. Why isn’t she already cancelled?
HAHAHAHAAH THERE SHE COMES IN ALL HER DISGUSTING GLORY...cannot travel back home to daddy... devastated due covid...so thoughtful of others....disgusting if this is true!

Even Chiara Ferragni stayed at home

This witch is the lowest low fake soulless immoral piece of :poop: nailed in the head with this!

I did not expect this, I cannot move from London as we are sealed in Tier 4 with travel ban outside, and despite me questioning the measures and everything, it did not cross my mind to go visit my parents and travel.

And this witch here after all that teared up drama how she would never be irresponsible and travel in this time...she gets off in the middle of the woooorst new strain of coronavirus tit, to another continent!

Mate you deserve all that's coming for your empty soul!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Xenia posted again that she misses her so much...Is she doing this on purpose haha, so that everyone finds out that TamTam is out of town (again)

• Haha
There’s a picture of them I think either on her IG feed or a story and she also mentions in a video I think the one where she’s invited to the Hermes roof terrace - more likely it’s just her making it seem like they’re pals from these few mentions, I don’t think she’s on his radar at all but then this makes her even more shameless for buying fakes and meeting the brand team in this way

She’s such an out of touch, imbecilic clown for the leaving the country to party move. no scruples. Will she mention this on her Yt channel or try to hide it? I hope someone exposes it. She’s leaving France which has been ravaged by the virus to fly to another country where people paid less than minimum wage will have to be at the beck and call of her and her stupid ‘friends’

also, her boyfriend seems like such a clout chaser living his life through social media bragging about brands or something as tone deaf as this trip. What normal well adjusted grown man who isn’t an hole would post something like this? They’re a match made in narcissistic heaven

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Omg! Sorry ladies, I saw just that post in Madrid :sneaky: this is even worse then!! interesting how she isn't posting about it, like she knows she'll be judged...

Reactions: 9
Omg! Sorry ladies, I saw just that post in Madrid :sneaky: this is even worse then!! interesting how she isn't posting about it, like she knows she'll be judged...
she needs to be officially cancelled and roasted! US influencers have been issuing public apologies for less (moving to Hamptons during Covid, having dinners with multiple friends)

this super spreader witch is the worst! such a disingenuous leech I cannot believe :sick:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.