Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Consulting?šŸ§
What is next? Eyewear designer?šŸ˜‚

New video: ā€œsuccess tipsā€. I almost chocked.
Does she have a business that we are not aware of? As far as we know, her so shady endeavor is well buried ...
I havenā€™t watched the video yet, however let me share the strategies of her ā€œbusinessā€:
- buy followers
- Give aways to increase engagement, with no prize (Chanel backpack) sent to the winner
- Q&As based on questions sent by herself
- Create false narratives (aka, lying) to embellish both her personal and professional life
- copy every single trend that Leonie does
- photoshop pictures to the max
- creat fake accounts both on tattle and Twitter to spread rumors
Did I forget anything?
selling feet photos

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In Ireland pre-school is a mix of education (learning numbers and letters) and fun (drawing etc.) It is for 3 hours a day. Then at the age of 4 or 5 children start their formal schooling and have subjects such as basic maths, English, Irish, etc. They even have homework! I started at age 4 and so did my girls. Some kids start at age 5 and it really depends on what month you were born. Our au-pair from Spain finds it really strange that kids start school at this age but for us it is standard practice.
Same here in the Netherlands, we start at the age of 4 with primary school.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In Vlogmas 9 (the honest one), she said she was born in Sarajevo and her family has been there for six generations. Correct me if I'm wrong, did she not say she was born in Banja Luka and then moved to Novi Sad?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In section styling. Someone already said it, I find it supercute- find an old styling from x years ago, make it modern. What would you change, how would you upgrade.
Yeah, that's a great idea! I'm voting for her Milka Hermes look from 10 years ago šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
she really has no idea what the authentic means....I watched Vlogmas 9. Authentic in her mind means not copying content style of other creators....OKKKKKKKKK....how about not lying about who you are, where you live and what you do...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In Vlogmas 9 (the honest one), she said she was born in Sarajevo and her family has been there for six generations. Correct me if I'm wrong, did she not say she was born in Banja Luka and then moved to Novi Sad?
again with her delusions to try to make herself look aristocratic! ā€œSix generationsā€ in a city. Iā€™m sorry Marie Antoinette is that you? Did your great-great-grandma leave you the Milka Birkin?
She belongs in a mental institution.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is an idiot definitely. She said, and I quote: i was born in Sarajevo, exactly in Sarajevo, I know people sometimes say they're from Sarajevo, but they're not really from Sarajevo, but I am sixth generation born in Sarajevo.

This is such a stupid statement I can't. I'm sorry, princess, we didn't know you're a royalty.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Crocodile tears like the 21 year old Hollywood kid whose parents are now in jail because they bribed officials to get their daughters into USC. I'm so tired of this type of BS. Tamara can go to England or Serbia any time and continue to do her job....she has passports and paperwork to be in both places. There is nothing forcing her to stay in France. It's stupid that she is creating such fake drama and pretending that she knows she has privilege, but feels so bad she can't go. Puh-leeze. As was said earlier, she spent the whole summer frolicking around Europe and vacationing. She can also do a 14 day quarantine....there is NOTHING with her work that stops her from running her online business while she quarantines. Ask the essential workers such as healthcare, grocery, truckers and food packaging workers about how they feel.... bleh....I think I'm going on a tamara break. I'm so disgusted by her....
I completely agree! I actually felt comfortable watching her as it just didn't sit right with me. Fake tears imo!

Reactions: 6
She is an idiot definitely. She said, and I quote: i was born in Sarajevo, exactly in Sarajevo, I know people sometimes say they're from Sarajevo, but they're not really from Sarajevo, but I am sixth generation born in Sarajevo.

This is such a stupid statement I can't. I'm sorry, princess, we didn't know you're a royalty.
She means like she says/said she lives/lived in London, but she never lived in London, she lives/lived in Brighton all her years in England!!!

What an ass.

• Haha
She is trying so hard to present herself in a specific way (rich family, started school earlier, successful business woman) that she's starting to seem really desperate. People are making fun of her because a lot of us started following her from the beginning so we know it's all BS.

Speaking entirely from my own experience, the excitement of buying expensive clothes/shoes/bags wears off very quickly. It might be a novelty to begin with but that doesn't last. So the excitement she shows on camera when un-boxing new items it likely to be exaggerated or completely fake. The thing with Birkin's and Kelly's is that the excitement is in the chase. Once you know you can get them (relatively easily these days actually) they don't really hold as much value!

I think Tamara is struggling and she is trying to find comfort in material things. I don't think she knows who she is and that is really difficult. Her latest YouTube videos are really poor and completely forced. She needs to use this time to try and figure out who she is and what she wants from life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Am I the only idiot that though she is publishing videos with "content" from that same day, or max the day before? šŸ™ˆ
I am almost sure she stated something like: "Other influencers were preparing for the vlogmas in advance, they are shooting material, I was not preparing at all, you will see the raw me bla bla" And then all that crying about how she is overwhelmed, how she has to deliver the content on time and so on.
I almost felt sorry for her in a way: oh poor, stupid creature, she thought she could do it and now she is whining because of the pressure, I would look as miserable as she does in same situation.
I realised only today that there is actually 3-4 days difference. (In today's video she mentioned how she got up at 10, which was in her story couple of days ago, and walk in the park with Xenia and dogs, also couple of days difference between video and insta story) and she is acting from the beginning like she is making a live show and stressing out about it.
I understand the editing takes time, but where is the pressure there, you've got all the time in the world to make corrections?!
I have no idea how it did not occur to me from the beginning, based on her content, that her channel planner had every day filled with Ads to be done for certain day weeeell in advance... So raw Tam, soo raw! šŸ™„

Reactions: 15
New member here. Was wondering what's with the last Vlogmas title ''Got offered a bag at Hermes'' Sounds and looks like she got offered a free bag in Hermes which is really stupid....and to emphasize that as a title from the entire video? Stupid and pathetic

• Sick
I am still amazed by the fact that she's been in Paris for how many months now and she didn't take French lessons. She seriously thinks she'll learn it from visiting stores. She really needs to understand that she cannot even speak English properly, let alone learn French on her own.

Reactions: 12
Lockdown is a perfect chance to learn new skills. She could have learned how to cook and speak French, at least some basics. She could have also researched non-touristy places in Paris, visit them and use it as content for her channel. I've just recently bought a book called "Don't be a tourist in Paris" that is full of hidden parisian treasures only locals know about, it would be perfect for inspiration. The fact that Tamara hasn't done any of these things just shows how lazy she is. So sad since she has all the resources yet zero initiative and creativity.

I cant believe that all coffee shops Paris has and she only go to KitsunĆ© and now Saint Laurent. Itā€™s like if the coffee isnā€™t from a luxury brand, she doesnā€™t like it. So superficial !

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.