Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^^yeah, I mentioned that so many times, it's beyond irritating :D She even has it in the title of her recent video.

Reactions: 8
Another video where she wears the dirty shoes inside...
I don’t know if I went crazy with Covid, but first thing I do when I entry the house, is to get a shower and leave the dirty clothes aside. It’s only me or she really don’t care about covid ?

Reactions: 5
Another video where she wears the dirty shoes inside...
I don’t know if I went crazy with Covid, but first thing I do when I entry the house, is to get a shower and leave the dirty clothes aside. It’s only me or she really don’t care about covid ?
In terms of Covid that doesn't matter. You don't need to shower or wash your clothes. Just wash your hands regularly (long enough, following the proper technique), wear a mask and don't touch your face, esp parts with mucous membranes (i.e. nose, mouth, eyes), keep your distance to other people. These are all the rules we need to follow!

The shoe debate seems to split people right in the middle and I'm one of those who finds wearing shoes inside is beyond unhygienic. It's been proven in multiple studies in various countries that people who wear shoes inside have bacteria in their homes which are otherwise only found in the fecal matter of birds and other animals. They can make you ill. Even without these studies, wearing dirty shoes inside is beyond disgusting and I'm not sorry to offend in this case! Wtf!
I have grown up with the mindset that shoes are religiously taken off at the door.

As has Tamara, as she hails from a culture which follows the practice of removing shoes at the door, so I wonder why TF she's fine with wearing filthy outside shoes inside?? :sick:🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
if its reelmas it could be more festive, instead of coffee some mulled wine 😂😅 if moving a mug is really that creative and hard work.😓🤣
Our girl can't cook so no mulled wine for her I guess 🤣

This "I can't cook" phase is so childish btw. It might have been cool when you were 20 Tam Tam, but at 31 it's not. It's just sad that a grown person is not able to cook a proper meal. It doesn't have to be anything special really, but learn some basics jesus, it's not that hard!

Reactions: 16
This "I can't cook" phase is so childish btw. It might have been cool when you were 20 Tam Tam, but at 31 it's not. It's just sad that a grown person is not able to cook a proper meal. It doesn't have to be anything special really, but learn some basics jesus, it's not that hard!

THIS!!! 🙌

+ it's quarantine time for goodness sake! what else you can do than learn to cook some easy, healthy meal.

Reactions: 19

THIS!!! 🙌

+ it's quarantine time for goodness sake! what else you can do than learn to cook some easy, healthy meal.
From what we have seen, the BF is cooking for her....why "learn" when you're being pampered? Since she's probably paying the bills, I guess this is a the compromise. That said, cooking is chemistry at it's most basic form. What type of pharmacy school did she finish that she can't "cook"....it's still super childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This viewer doesn’t know that other arrondisements apart from the 1st, are beneath our Tam Tam. 6 months in Paris and the places she ventures to are the same, week after week.
Despite agreeing that Christmas lights are “more spectacular” in London, Paris is still very beautiful and there is so much potential in it. She just needs to get out of Palais Royal, cross the bridges and discover Paris. One week of vlogmas and I honestly ask myself why is she doing daily vlogs? They are pointless and uninspiring, mostly because she is lazy and she does not have a single molecule of creativity. She should stick to 2/3 per week. Quality over quantity Tam Tam.

in regards to La Mer... she features what she is paid for. She looovvvvess because she is paid to.
I believe they have switch to Lydia as their UK “influencer” because she has been promoting their products.

From what we have seen, the BF is cooking for her....why "learn" when you're being pampered? Since she's probably paying the bills, I guess this is a the compromise. That said, cooking is chemistry at it's most basic form. What type of pharmacy school did she finish that she can't "cook"....it's still super childish.
Did she really finish tough?🧐
I wouldn’t be surprised if it is another one of her many lies.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised she didn't put that huge Christmas tree in her room, between the smelly shoes and the claustrophobic bed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
in regards to La Mer... she features what she is paid for. She looovvvvess because she is paid to.
I believe they have switch to Lydia as their UK “influencer” because she has been promoting their products.
That explains it then....she's no longer the choice........

Did she really finish tough?🧐
I wouldn’t be surprised if it is another one of her many lies.
Now that you've written tit and I've seen it...I think you're right ...did she? hmmmmm...

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how much work it takes to cut together a reel? To me it seems like it must be quite the effort with all the cuts, aligned transitions etc. So therefore if you make them, why make so many and of such poor quality? Since it’s anyway a lot of editing, do it properly TamTam.
And choose better music than some dated and boring rap/pop:sick:

Reactions: 5
She doesn't do anything besides filming herself awkwardly drinking coffee in different outfits. All the editing work is done by her team.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know how much work it takes to cut together a reel? To me it seems like it must be quite the effort with all the cuts, aligned transitions etc. So therefore if you make them, why make so many and of such poor quality? Since it’s anyway a lot of editing, do it properly TamTam.
And choose better music than some dated and boring rap/pop:sick:
Tamtam's reelmas is the second worst thing that happened in 2020! I can't believe that she thinks that this is great work...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All of her reels consist of her playing dress up against the same backdrop 🤔 is she okay? It's gonna be so embarrassing at the end of the month when *reelmas* (😂) is over and her profile is flooded with 30 reels that are all the same...

Reactions: 9
I watched some of her vlogs from last year and she was so much more happier, the vlogs very delightful :D, had upbeat music, she actually talked with and to others (even of she just stayed at home): it’s ok to feel down during corona times, but I think she would feel better if she was around family during this time of the year. I get the whole lets move her to some fashion capital so she is not just sitting in the Brighton attic but even for her content and her well-being it would be more beneficial to bring her home asap. :/ or her bf should really step up to make her feel better.

Reactions: 6
How can someone who spent 10 yrs in the UK can say "I need to understand.." so often?
has she ever passed the Cambridge efficiency exams?
For all of you guys wondering how it's possible to speak such a bad English despite living in the UK for 10+ years

Drum roll:

You can live in Antartica, Serbia, Singapore or Amazon rainforest for 50 years if you like, this does not matter! If you don't incorporate to the society and use the language and immerse yourself in the local culture you will never ever pick it up. She lived with her sister and they are speaking Serbian in that household, she does not have one single friend from UK, which I find so weird and awkward, You can go to UNI 4 years, it is just books, online classes and writing projects and finally dissertation. This will not form your literacy to the point you are a native speaker. You have to live the language and culture of the country you are living in in order to show! Well we all know Tamara is just bullshitting and she lives in her bubble. I came to UK and even though I really knew English (not like Tamara) it took me good 2 years to really really settle in, catch up with all the phrases, all the british context etc. My formal education here (master's) had no influence on my language skills, apart of learning industry terms and word a bit better. You need to participate in social activities and mix with others here and I guess anywhere in the world to be able to catch up the local language and manners.

Also she has been 6 months in Paris, she has not moved 2 feet from her doorstep. She will pick up French my ass! Not that she needs to do anything but she suffers of a grandiosity complex so much and presents herself and her family like this Rockefeller Royal Highness, where in fact she is a bleeping psychotic narcissist and a liar. I mean 25 of 27 reels she made is in one corner of her airbnb! She is insane!!!

Has anyone noticed how she slipped that she came to Paris for 7 days!!!!! That she didn't know how long she would stay there, and then she mumbled something and carried on with her lies. She is so stupid to include this footage. I mean absolutely the lowest human being amongst all influencers

EW

THIS!!! 🙌

I second this!

It is sooo embarrassing and cringe to see their sad salads! Who eats like that what the f! They don't even have the plates! I don't know I am a details and decor nazi, but there are literally super cute white dishes with gold plating that look grown up and nice to eat at bloody HM home. She doesn't have a coffee machine, and putting matcha to hot milk frother OMG EVERY DEAD JAPANESE IS TURNING IN GRAVE WOMAN! When I first time saw that I literally screamed!

Now as she copies everything Leonie does, sis ordered herself a bunch of frozen acai!!!! Whaaaat! AHHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO LAME AND EMBARASSING I CANNOT DEAL!

Look at Leonie that woman cooks, enjoys food, life, decor, knows how to do fashion, and bloody works 24/7/ She even said how she and Alex have some side jobs as speakers. They are proper hardworking Germans, not this lazy lame ass b=== here who thinks she is CEO of Pentagon and busy as Beyonce! Just disgusting.... FYI all, I used to like her until everything crashed down with her blatant lies and I just looked a little closer and discovered what a fraud she is!

I swear to you she is paying for that Airbnb and he is piggybacking and will f=== leave her as who in 3 months goes trough 3 lockdowns 2 fake airbnbs to decorate a Christmas tree together!! That place looks sooo cold and sterile (as someone mentioned here) it really does reflect the emptiness and fakeness

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.