Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No FiLtEr šŸ¤”šŸ¤” She left out ONE pimple and claims thereā€™s no filter here... sure tam youā€™ve fooled us!
No filter, no efect, full make up on toughšŸ˜‚
I find really disingenuous a person who had every little thing done to her face, claiming that this serum is ā€œmagicā€šŸ˜  Not long ago she was all about La Mer, than Dior, now this brand that god knows where it comes from.We know she does this for money, but still... she really cheapens herself.

At last the reels thing is fading... if you look at the views, that are not performing well, so I guess she got the message from her audience

Reactions: 12
No FiLtEr šŸ¤”šŸ¤” She left out ONE pimple and claims thereā€™s no filter here... sure tam youā€™ve fooled us!
No Filter, but the entire Pacific ocean of plastic waste that has a field day on her face migrating left right and center

I had a moment of weakness yesterday when she tried to bake lol, but then she ruins it in no time, our pato liar Tams

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guess what sheā€™ll get for Christmas from her boyfriend... A DOG! Youā€™ll see... Sheā€™ll LOOOOVE it, you guys!! We can expect some ā€œtears of joyā€ as well!! Itā€™ll be a lovely surprise that she has planned in advance! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
And of course it will be a branded dog that she will lie itā€™s adopted

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys I'm not even watching this pathological liar's vlogmas but imagine if her yogi "boyfriend" is actually just a roommate šŸ˜‚ I wouldn't be surprised tho
Also, her groundbreaking reelmas seems to be just an excuse for her to shove a bunch of ads in our faces, what's up with that?

Reactions: 11
Guys I'm not even watching this pathological liar's vlogmas but imagine if her yogi "boyfriend" is actually just a roommate šŸ˜‚ I wouldn't be surprised tho
Also, her groundbreaking reelmas seems to be just an excuse for her to shove a bunch of ads in our faces, what's up with that?
She is throwing these ads but I honestly wonder: who is buying them?!

Reactions: 8
The thing with her boyfriend is, she acts so arrogant about not including him like how she was mocking followers comments when Xenia and her bf were around - you literally put your life on camera out of choice, her content isnā€™t just fashion based - she vlogs her life so itā€™s not like heā€™s a random sheā€™s just casually dating, she moved to another country for him and also he works in fashion and seems to be happy to also post himself on his insta / heā€™s in that industry. I get not having him a main feature of her blogs but she goes to lengths to keep him out and thatā€™s stranger to me. would make more sense if he inadvertently appeared in the background now or then or on camera when theyā€™re walking and she talks to him on camera...we havenā€™t even heard his voice šŸ˜‚

Her latest vlog in a nutshell: her manager gave her some tasks and omg so so so busy so much work...so much bullshit answers on ''rude'' answers AKA posts she religiously reads here...she always ''academically developed faster then others''...So pathetic and visibly miserable....

The thing with her boyfriend it, she acts so arrogant about not including him like how she was mocking followers comments when Xenia and her bf were around - you literally out your life on camera out of choice, her content isnā€™t just fashion based she vlogs her life so itā€™s not like heā€™s a random sheā€™s just dating she moved to another country for him and also he works in fashion and seems to be happy to also post himself on his insta / heā€™s in that industry. I get not having him a main feature of her blogs but she goes to lengths to keep him out and thatā€™s stranger - would make more sense if he inadvertently appeared in the background now or then or on camera when theyā€™re walking and she talks to him on camera...we havenā€™t even heard his voice šŸ˜‚
Including him would actually make her content more interesting at this point. It doesnā€™t even have to be something special, it would be just more natural. Not this weird, sterile life she is currently presenting. Okay they could do a ā€˜fashion angleā€™, talk about designers, Paris high end shops, fave fashion items hers vs his, there are so many potential for more valuable content. Maybe he is not fluent in english? Idk.
She wouldnā€™t include her sister as well but we still get their ā€œstolen momentsā€.

Reactions: 8
I'm just watching Xenias posts with her dog and I just love her as a character, so cute, sincere, relaxed, real. I just dont understand the friendship between her and Tamara

Reactions: 5
How interesting that last days there were so many comments here about her bf not living with her and suddenly during one single vlog her bf has zoom meeting in another room "there is so much noise, we both work from home", she is showing his stuff in the bathroom (the lack of those was mentioned here as a clue), she talks about him most of the vlog... I never really believed they read this, but now... šŸ˜…

And she is not in Airbnb?? Just because Airbnb owners rent them out now as flats as there are not enough tourist and you have a contract, doesn't mean it still isn't Airbnb. Not sure if she is trying to fool anyone or she does not have a clue where she is...

And 'I just dooooooooon't' at around 9:57, what was thaaaaat?? šŸ˜³

Reactions: 16
THIS šŸ™šŸ¼

+ academically advanced Tamara now googling what condescending mean
Iā€™ve skipped a lot of her vlogmas this year because Iā€™m finding her painfully boring.
But I did watch todayā€™s vlogmas and her attitude is so so ugly,

Sheā€™s acting like she has no idea why these comments are being held for review. And itā€™s clearly because the ā€œtrollā€ is ā€œknownā€
to youtube.

no Tamtam,
itā€™s because you have filters
on words that trip comments section šŸ™„

Sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s so above these ā€œtollā€ questions and itā€™s just so amusing for her to be acknowledging them, like sheā€™s a cat playing with a mouse šŸ˜‚

but the reality is she probably made them up herself because she has feck all content to vlogs, and her pointless constant pontifications are draining to watch.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Eeerrrmmm except you DO have filled lips and anyone who bothers to google you can clearly, without a doubt see it.
Exactly!!! I fcking spat at the gall of her saying they aren't filled!!!!
She has filters here going and probably sucked them in a bit, but in every video or more candid pics or a pic of her profile it is blatantly obvious they are filled, in fact they are over-filled!!!
They protrude out and are wonky as F!!

How stupid do these influenzas think people are????
Sometimes they claim such BS, it is unbelievable.

Eeerrrmmm except you DO have filled lips and anyone who bothers to google you can clearly, without a doubt see it.
it sometimes looks like the filler at her nasal line folds has migrated to her upper lip and gives her that puffy / ducky look - depending on the day her face either looks really swollen and puffy from morning filler face or more settled so I canā€™t tell if she has had lip filler put in again but she has fore sure had her lower face filled. Iā€™m glad she gave the name of her doctor in the IG story because Iā€™d definitely avoid him,his work is not good

the vlogmas is extremely mundane, she doesnā€™t even have nice advent calendars to open - was she not on the Dior/ jo malone/ diptique advent calendar list this year?

I was watching some of her stories yesterday and the "office" room looked so stuffy in the background....I had a deja vu moment and thought she was back to the Brighton attic...!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I admit that this thread is more fun than her videos. So, I am starting to rely on you guys instead of watching her extremely time-wasting videos for a while :)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her spirit animal is Jovana Jeremic. Those from Balkans will know. She was also amazing in elementary school and mentions is all the time, as well as how smart she is today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.