Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching "What I got for Christmas" video and she doesn't know what a "dropper" is, she calls it "that thing". Wouldn't that be a pretty standard word for a pharmacist? We all know her English is so unbelievably bad for someone who lived in England for that long but this is getting ridiculous and worse by the video. Instead of spending all that money on bags and clothes, she should really invest in herself. At this point not only French lessons (which this idiot does not need because she learned it herself and yet, makes a stupid mistake when buying corn starch) but she could really use English lessons as well. Since she reads here, that's a pretty good suggestion for her. Because with this level of atrocity when it comes to English, she doesn't come across as eloquent or intelligent as she would like to think. So let's just say, since appearance is everything for you TamTam, you should really work on this.
Her english is hideous for sure....all that money spent on material things would be better invested in english lessons and french lessons. She's insufferable in this video.....the smug attitude about her new watch is pathetic. What happened to boyfriends buying expensive jewelry ....like a tennis bracelet, diamond earrings, an amazing necklace....instead she got "another" kelly! Whatever lady....why would he give one eff about white stitching. He's a retail sales person, not a designer, photographer or a fashion muse of any type...I mean who are you lying to....if this was meant to explain to your parents why you have "another Hermes" bag, it's a stupid thing to front...ya look pathetic...and no, Hermes kelly is not something I'd ever get. Pass me the diamonds and sapphires for that price.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her english is hideous for sure....all that money spent on material things would be better invested in english lessons and french lessons. She's insufferable in this video.....the smug attitude about her new watch is pathetic. What happened to boyfriends buying expensive jewelry ....like a tennis bracelet, diamond earrings, an amazing necklace....instead she got "another" kelly! Whatever lady....why would he give one eff about white stitching. He's a retail sales person, not a designer, photographer or a fashion muse of any type...I mean who are you lying to....if this was meant to explain to your parents why you have "another Hermes" bag, it's stupid thing to front...ya look pathetic...and no, Hermes kelly is not something I'd ever get. Pass me the diamonds and sapphires for that price.
Oh that's quite the legit point! Scared of what daddy would say where all that money went!

Yeah she expected Hermes in TURKOIZZZZ (it is disKUSTINK the worst bag I've ever seen in my life) but bless him he got her a mouse pad from Saint Laurent 💔💔💔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her english is hideous for sure....all that money spent on material things would be better invested in english lessons and french lessons. She's insufferable in this video.....the smug attitude about her new watch is pathetic. What happened to boyfriends buying expensive jewelry ....like a tennis bracelet, diamond earrings, an amazing necklace....instead she got "another" kelly! Whatever lady....why would he give one eff about white stitching. He's a retail sales person, not a designer, photographer or a fashion muse of any type...I mean who are you lying to....if this was meant to explain to your parents why you have "another Hermes" bag, it's stupid thing to front...ya look pathetic...and no, Hermes kelly is not something I'd ever get. Pass me the diamonds and sapphires for that price.
somehow a piece of jewellery would have seemed more thoughtful or special rather than a bag she already has and would have bought herself anyway. She also seemed very underwhelmed and bored when handling and talking about it

the boyfriend does seem a unique one though - doesn’t know enough to advise his gf of the difference between corn starch and corn flour, can’t recommend basic shops to to buy Xmas decorations and is an expert in Hermes bags. can’t think of many men who would know or care about Hermes Kelly stitching or Hermes bags in general.

I started watching her because I like fashion etc and still watch her and others for this reason but there’s something insincere, fake and desperate about her showing the Hermes bag he ‘bought’ her - influencer materialism in 2020 has started to wear thin for me and borders on grotesque. somehow I don’t think she’d be at all happy if he’d have bought her a bag from her one time channel sponsor Michael Kors instead of this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m coming to the conclusion that the only reason she is missing Christmas at home, wearing her childhood pajamas, watching Home Alone (uhm..) and mentions her family so much is because she is missing being a child. It’s like when parents throw you out on your own after 18 and you have to gasp independent life for the first time. But in her case it happened at 31. Now she needs to cook, clean, do her own laundry - something, from what it looks, she has never done in her adult life so far. Even her boyfriend is already stunned that she sits at home all day and still doesn’t manage to clean the tiny flat before guests arrival. I would even assume her family is encouraging her being there with her new relationship and not coming home - like, it’s time to grow up and start your own family already at some point... I wonder if her sister is delighted that she finally gets to enjoy her married life without a house guest? Doesn’t look like she’s to keen to have her over for too long these days lol
It’s just weird watching all these ‘influencers’ with millions of followers on social media and discover them being completely incompetent and antisocial in real life. Where was her boyfriend on Christmas or when her friends were over? From what it looks, he just found a convenient flatmate with whom he can share bills in central Paris location, wear head-to-toe designerwear, but live in airbnb and stand in queue for 2 H&M plates and forks.
And what’s up with buying USED Hermes coffee-cups and blanket? The F, you can buy brand new from the same H&M and it doesn’t carry anyones sweat or spit on.
Oh, and my favourite phrase from her to answer ‘questions from viewers’ that she probably gets from here.. ‘Why i never go anywhere around in Paris? Where do you go? There is nothing to see in Paris”. I rest my case with this empty shell girl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This vlogmas series has been completely humiliating for her and totally entertaining for us...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, she can check the receipt for the color but not for the price?🤣🤣🤣
Tam Tam since you read here all the time, take my advice: use your Chanel notebook to take note of your lies, this way, you won’t make a fool of yourself. 😅
At this point, I think she really has some kind of mental problem, because she resembles a pathological liar.
Her content is rubbish and she has one of the ugliest personalities in the business, but I have to admit it is quite entertaining to keep up with her lies.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but she received a Patek Philippe watch and didn't make a big fuss out of it? Am I the only person who thinks there's something fishy going on here? Unless she casually dropped a cool 60K on it in the secondary market there's no way she bought it from the store. I have a long standing relationship with my Patek SA (thanks to my father) and it took me 5 years until I scored one plus we have been making purchases for over 10 years. She made quite a fuss over her Daytona (which isn't as rare or expensive) and she just brushed this under the rug? I smell a replica

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh Tammy.... another Xmas, another opportunity to show off how much unnecessary crap you got. Here’s a thought- instead of bragging about your next Hermes, why not share how many properties you own? Could have bought an apartment (perhaps more) by now, a real investment, instead of all the useless clothing/accessories that will probably be sitting in a second hand shop in a few years time. How embarrassing and irresponsible, a grown women to be wasting so much money on dead cow skin. I hope for her sake that she’s just fooling us all and buying fakes from China.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those stories today she is sharing —TAMARA PLEASE STOP YOU ARE EMBARRASING YOURSELF —

such a narcissist! I I I me me me me I I I who lives in her childhood, honestly I think she has some really big issues to work trough mentally and psychologically...

But ok, can you just pls stop with the I me I me Me me me my parents me me me when I was 6, me the wise child, me the smartest thing in universe

This is totally mentally deranged and frankly disturbing to watch! Pls sthaaaap

I'm sorry but she received a Patek Philippe watch and didn't make a big fuss out of it? Am I the only person who thinks there's something fishy going on here? Unless she casually dropped a cool 60K on it in the secondary market there's no way she bought it from the store. I have a long standing relationship with my Patek SA (thanks to my father) and it took me 5 years until I scored one plus we have been making purchases for over 10 years. She made quite a fuss over her Daytona (which isn't as rare or expensive) and she just brushed this under the rug? I smell a replica
Probably she bought it, if you follow her for a while it is her tradition to treat herself with a Birkin and expensive jewellery. Is it really that expensive this watch 🤯 wow! how she dropped that much is beyond me?

She is a lot of things, but doesn’t strike me she would wear dupes anymore?

The purple Milka Birkin was a blast 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Those stories today she is sharing —TAMARA PLEASE STOP YOU ARE EMBARRASING YOURSELF —

such a narcissist! I I I me me me me I I I who lives in her childhood, honestly I think she has some really big issues to work trough mentally and psychologically...

But ok, can you just pls stop with the I me I me Me me me my parents me me me when I was 6, me the wise child, me the smartest thing in universe

This is totally mentally deranged and frankly disturbing to watch! Pls sthaaaap

Probably she bought it, if you follow her for a while it is her tradition to treat herself with a Birkin and expensive jewellery. Is it really that expensive this watch 🤯 wow! how she dropped that much is beyond me?

She is a lot of things, but doesn’t strike me she would wear dupes anymore?

The purple Milka Birkin was a blast 😂😂😂
I don't follow her anymore but the way she's spending money it's like she has a never-ending cash stash. That watch retails for 35k at the Patek Boutique. In the secondary market prices are more than double for it that's why I believe its a fake. Plus she didn't flaunt it as much as she does with everything else. I know influencers make good money but NOT that kind of money. For most it takes years of constant hustle and good investments, a concept she clearly can't grasp.

Reactions: 13
I don't follow her anymore but the way she's spending money it's like she has a never-ending cash stash. That watch retails for 35k at the Patek Boutique. In the secondary market prices are more than double for it that's why I believe its a fake. Plus she didn't flaunt it as much as she does with everything else. I know influencers make good money but NOT that kind of money. For most it takes years of constant hustle and good investments, a concept she clearly can't grasp.
Wow, curious to hear what fantasy she will bless us with about the 50k watch 😂

Wow, curious to hear what fantasy she will bless us with about the 50k watch 😂

#moneylaunderingvibes 😂😂
what this woman is talking about? her thought process and syntax are incredibly poor! it is truly unbeliveable this person thinks she is intelectually superior to every other human being

it took me 4 times to read this and only thing I can understand is a forever victim personality being defensive once again about simple ass question, she initiated her followers to ask at a first place

insanity....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Could that be the reason she never zoomed in on it or talked about it lol

Reactions: 8
Maybe she'll do a whole video about the watch :D She lacks original ideas for videos anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m starting to think everything she owns is replica, cause she spends a lot, and I don’t think that she earns that much money from YouTube or blogging.
In there days, replicas from China come in a box and with the shopping bag.

• Heart
Wow. I was shocked. Not at the fact that she got another bag (you guessed it really good, I didn't even payed the attention that much)... But a video seemed to me like 10 seconds of this is what I got,and then followed by x minutes of I know what I am gonna get next... I mean, you got a bag. Shoud not you be happy about the present one,enjoy it...I don't know what? Is that the aim? To buy as much as possible and just count the numbers? I would enjoy and wear the s out of a bag,especially out of an exclusive and expensive one...but that is just me, huh? :cry:

• Heart
  • Haha
Could that be the reason she never zoomed in on it or talked about it lol
That's what I thought. She usually brags about purchases and trying to be original compared to other influencers (I mean who is she kidding) regarding her so-called/non-existent fashion sense.

Maybe she'll do a whole video about the watch :D She lacks original ideas for videos anyway
Talking about what? She can barely handle talking about regular things, let alone a complex watch

Reactions: 5
That's what I thought. She usually brags about purchases and trying to be original compared to other influencers (I mean who is she kidding) regarding her so-called/non-existent fashion sense.

Talking about what? She can barely handle talking about regular things, let alone a complex watch
just a thought.. that particular watch from Patek Philippe is mainly worn by men. The case diameter is 40 mm. Isn’t it her boyfriends watch? My husband has the same one😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
just a thought.. that particular watch from Patek Philippe is mainly worn by men. The case diameter is 40 mm. Isn’t it her boyfriends watch? My husband has the same one😅
PP 5711 has a variety of case material, dial color and strap/bracelet options which make it quite a choice for a women to grab from her boyfriend’s watch box.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.