Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or adhders (just saying)
All the ADHD girls I know refuse to move in quick. It can be a hyperfocus and it is better to get out with the least hassle. The guys refuse to live together at all. Those are the "I might grow old but I will never grow up" types.

I do not think she moved in because of ADHD. I think she moved in because she is ruthless. She knew he was not that interested in her and she also knows what dating him would do for her career.

Reactions: 10
Just imagine the level of awkwardness when she told him she is staying in that Paris apartment 😱😱😱 BTW do you think she has done some Balkan witchcraft on the guy? I mean he changed 180 with her 🤔

Balkan witchcraft?
He changed 180?

We do realize people change for better of for worse?
But I think she's the one who adapted to his "taste" style-wise at least

Reactions: 7
Just imagine the level of awkwardness when she told him she is staying in that Paris apartment 😱😱😱 BTW do you think she has done some Balkan witchcraft on the guy? I mean he changed 180 with her 🤔

Balkan witchcraft 😂😂😂 its good to know how people see us 😂🙄

Reactions: 2
I find it so embarassing that she goes on and on about high end, designer goods, luxury. Yet on new years she hangs with umar the owner to plt. The trashiest fast fashion brand. It is a far away sight from luxury

Reactions: 13
All the ADHD girls I know refuse to move in quick. It can be a hyperfocus and it is better to get out with the least hassle. The guys refuse to live together at all. Those are the "I might grow old but I will never grow up" types.

I do not think she moved in because of ADHD. I think she moved in because she is ruthless. She knew he was not that interested in her and she also knows what dating him would do for her career.
Actually I don't think she has ADHD.
My BF has ADHD, and he and also I really suffer from it while living together. He didn't had the diagnosis when we moved into our flat 5 years ago and we were also a pretty young couple (21/24 and just half a year together) but if she really has ADHD it wouldn't just show by her mess and chaos.

Reactions: 5

agree with the rutless part,
i am unsure if she is adhd (just), but dopamin seeking GF of mine have no problem to move in in 3 moths
in any case they found each other in their misery so good for them
---
Actually I don't think she has ADHD.
My BF has ADHD, and he and also I really suffer from it while living together. He didn't had the diagnosis when we moved into our flat 5 years ago and we were also a pretty young couple (21/24 and just half a year together) but if she really has ADHD it wouldn't just show by her mess and chaos.
the thing is that it differs in levels as in genders, women mas better and they have jobs where they can hide it easily aka creative job, similar with ASD guys who tend to be IT or as me lawyer

Reactions: 4
Balkan witchcraft?
He changed 180?

We do realize people change for better of for worse?
But I think she's the one who adapted to his "taste" style-wise at least
He was the always single, independant, commitment phobe, who didn't need to be in a relationship... she walked with boots into his life, saying I'm moving in. From their stories he was in an awkward place and took a while to get used to her, now he is just so submissive. Am I the only one noticing this?

Reactions: 8
He was the always single, independant, commitment phobe, who didn't need to be in a relationship... she walked with boots into his life, saying I'm moving in. From their stories he was in an awkward place and took a while to get used to her, now he is just so submissive. Am I the only one noticing this?

Who's she?
1704240287526.png

Reactions: 1
Maybe he was always single because no woman wanted to sign up for his lifestyle…so no woman stayed. He’s def no playboy so we should not assume that he was single because he didn’t want to settle…he was single because no other woman wanted to settle for that. Tetka just moved in because she could no longer pay her air b&b rent. Remember that place she pretended she owned but it was just a rental? Then suddenly she downgraded to a French shoe box and we all wondered wtf!? If they combined their incomes how come THEIR place was so much worse than HER previous one!?

Ahhhh now we know why: it was a single man’s apartment. It wasn’t THEIR new place. So yeah, she needed to live somewhere affordable and here was this guy in the bizz working for companies she dreamed about…so she just moved into his shoebox and he didn’t mind as he was never home. Plus…it worked out great for him…now he had the woman at his place…available for s€x and he doesn’t have to go out of his way to search for it & he doesn’t have to change his lifestyle in order to get it…plus he doesn’t hv to beg her to stay…so voila! Men love convenience.

Men don’t wait for the right woman…men don’t settle down once they meet “the right one”. They settle down once they feel it is something they can/should do and if “the right now” woman is there…they’ll do it! Simple as that. “The right one” is something women think about…men will take “the right now one” if all the other things are aligned and ready to go. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe he was always single because no woman wanted to sign up for his lifestyle…so no woman stayed. He’s def no playboy so we should not assume that he was single because he didn’t want to settle…he was single because no other woman wanted to settle for that. Tetka just moved in because she could no longer pay her air b&b rent. Remember that place she pretended she owned but it was just a rental? Then suddenly she downgraded to a French shoe box and we all wondered wtf!? If they combined their incomes how come THEIR place was so much worse than HER previous one!?

Ahhhh now we know why: it was a single man’s apartment. It wasn’t THEIR new place. So yeah, she needed to live somewhere affordable and here was this guy in the bizz working for companies she dreamed about…so she just moved into his shoebox and he didn’t mind as he was never home. Plus…it worked out great for him…now he had the woman at his place…available for s€x and he doesn’t have to go out of his way to search for it & he doesn’t have to change his lifestyle in order to get it…plus he doesn’t hv to beg her to stay…so voila! Men love convenience.

Men don’t wait for the right woman…men don’t settle down once they meet “the right one”. They settle down once they feel it is something they can/should do and if “the right now” woman is there…they’ll do it! Simple as that. “The right one” is something women think about…men will take “the right now one” if all the other things are aligned and ready to go. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agree to this. with my current boyfriend, he's the one who initiates. We're doing LDR from the start, yet he takes time to talk to me (im in SE Asia timezone and he follows CEST), and he has already introduced me to his family using Google meet. He sent me a bouquet of flowers during my birthday....because he wanted me to feel special.

I kinda feel bad for her, since it's so obvious that Filipo that tries to put up with her. These recent vlogs of her reveal the state of her relationship, and it's not pretty too look at. She loves him because of the free stuff she gets. For him, like what you said, he has his feet literally up in the air since Tamara gets everything. He doesn't need to work hard for it. All he needs to do is to give her bags, and shoes. When Tamara asks for his opinion, she can get a little bit dismissive, but gets all narc-ragey and defensive when Filipo calls her out on her BS. I have no idea how'll they start their married life together, since both of them are IMHO are very immature as adults.

Reactions: 10
When he said he loves Tamara the most when she wears his clothes... Now it's making sense because it fits with her masculine energy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's Virgo - hence "submissiveness", which is not really submissiveness, it is rather "service" Virgos naturally love to provide.
He's intelligent, grown up man who lived his live to his best, and he took his last train with T (wealthy young woman - in comparison to him), last train in sense of having kids etc. (I still think they should be having kids anytime soon, because he's just too old for that, and it is a bit irresponsible towards the kid to have such old parents)
So, since Virgos are intelligent, rational and analytical, he let her be, corona tit helped that, and decided it is good for him to try something new in his life. I don't think he's submissive at all.
She's Pisces, they love to accommodate thier partners, and T loves to accent that she "wears what she likes reagrdless of what F thinks", but she likes to wear all the stuff he likes to see on her. She's the one who will adapt more.
I don't think it's bad, or that it shouldn't be like that. We all adapt to each other, otherwise we wouldn't be able to function.

If F is giving up on anything, it is for sure something he values less than what he gets, IF he gives up anything at all.

Reactions: 3
agree with the rutless part,
i am unsure if she is adhd (just), but dopamin seeking GF of mine have no problem to move in in 3 moths
in any case they found each other in their misery so good for them
---

the thing is that it differs in levels as in genders, women mas better and they have jobs where they can hide it easily aka creative job, similar with ASD guys who tend to be IT or as me lawyer
oh yes! my bf is very creative, alert, impulsive... and works in a marketing agency and is a team lead there and he struggles a lot with structures and organising but just "execute" would be too boring for him so he tries to hide it and has his mechanisms.

Reactions: 1
He's Virgo - hence "submissiveness", which is not really submissiveness, it is rather "service" Virgos naturally love to provide.
He's intelligent, grown up man who lived his live to his best, and he took his last train with T (wealthy young woman - in comparison to him), last train in sense of having kids etc. (I still think they should be having kids anytime soon, because he's just too old for that, and it is a bit irresponsible towards the kid to have such old parents)
So, since Virgos are intelligent, rational and analytical, he let her be, corona tit helped that, and decided it is good for him to try something new in his life. I don't think he's submissive at all.
She's Pisces, they love to accommodate thier partners, and T loves to accent that she "wears what she likes reagrdless of what F thinks", but she likes to wear all the stuff he likes to see on her. She's the one who will adapt more.
I don't think it's bad, or that it shouldn't be like that. We all adapt to each other, otherwise we wouldn't be able to function.

If F is giving up on anything, it is for sure something he values less than what he gets, IF he gives up anything at all.
Well, I don’t find astrology to be scientifically sound so I don’t buy any of it. I know a lot of Virgos that were not submissive nor caring nor providing…so I can’t assess these two based on their astrological signs at all!

Also he is def not too old to be a father. Not that I care about it…but he is only 49…if they had kids soon, he’d still be in his 60s when the kid turns 18. Age has nothing to do with good parenting…So pandering to ageism when it comes to parenthood should not really be a part of the conversation. I know a lot of young parents who are irresponsible, tuned out & should have never procreated…and it’s not really fair to their children that they decided to procreate before they became mature & responsible human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, I don’t find astrology to be scientifically sound so I don’t buy any of it. I know a lot of Virgos that were not submissive nor caring nor providing…so I can’t assess these two based on their astrological signs at all!

Also he is def not too old to be a father. Not that I care about it…but he is only 49…if they had kids soon, he’d still be in his 60s when the kid turns 18. Age has nothing to do with good parenting…So pandering to ageism when it comes to parenthood should not really be a part of the conversation. I know a lot of young parents who are irresponsible, tuned out & should have never procreated…and it’s not really fair to their children that they decided to procreate before they became mature & responsible human beings.
u know that sp*rm declines after 35 like with women and is no good before 18 (just sayin')
in his 60 - more his 70ties which is a grandpa years but okej
anyone can do what they want but lets call it what it is - developmental issues ... one cannot escape that

I agree, age has nothing to do with being a good or bad parent. But imagine those two having a baby 😂 The world revolves around both of them, with her being even more egocentric than him. A baby will be a big shock for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We all assume a lot about Rasputin, how he changed with her or not, was he a Playboy or he is with her because of her money or just cos she wants him but me I never sow this guy before he is with tetka never heard about him 😂

Reactions: 2
I agree, age has nothing to do with being a good or bad parent. But imagine those two having a baby 😂 The world revolves around both of them, with her being even more egocentric than him. A baby will be a big shock for them.
Well…def don’t want to imagine those two procreating…and I don’t think she should procreate at all…does she know she would have to eat while pregnant…also, she might gain a bit of weight….I’m not sure she can handle all that stress 😂….I mean she didn’t like to wear a white lab coat because it covered all the pretty fashion….I’m not sure how she’d tolerate an expanding stomach …it will cover all her ribs.

But as we live in a real world…no matter how mismatched those two are, they will still marry…and procreate even when one or both of them are clearly unfit to be parents. I mean, she’d def need to be in therapy to resolve an issue or two before she’s ready to even think of mothering…

But from a business perspective….I’m sure she’s aware that baby will bring her plenty of clicks & Insta traffic soooo her ego won’t be able to resist. And we will have to listen how she is the best mother on this planet to the best baby on this planet with the best husband on this planet or at least I tink so!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Never said Virgos are submissive, they are intelligent enough to seem like they are. They always get what they want.

well, my father died at 56, so - that's my point of view. Good parenting has nothing with age - there are young crappy parents and old crappy parents, for sure, but I assume people would love to be around longer for their kids.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.