Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This doesn’t really apply for tourists and western women . Look at Alexandra Pereira. She chose to deliver and raise her baby boy in Dubai. She chose Dubai over Madrid and Paris! Her life there seems like a dream come true , she wears whatever she wants , she attends fashion events , her home is beautiful, her neighborhood seems quiet and safe . She seems happy .
interesting to see how it changed over time, I have seen many docus about dubai and life there, I can imagine that new money had it easy but again 10 yrs ago is not now, you ho so many onlyfans ''models'' living there etc

Reactions: 3
I'm wondering if this story of Laili Mirza (the daughter of the Biolite owner) was a secret message to Tamara.
Maybe Tamara had promised something and didn't fulfil it. She "accidentally deleted the videos of the procedures " and had recorded an additional info about them. Otherwise they pretend that like each other.
Of course, it could be a coincidence.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
why is she so secretive about her wedding? She shares very little about planning her big day.

why is she so secretive about her wedding? She shares very little about planning her big day.
Probably waiting to get everything gifted, that is what all of them do. Some influencers even refuse to go on a honeymoon if it is not discounted or free, at the same time they will go on multiple vacations a year 🤡

Reactions: 11
1704734169450.png

and she's 170cm.

next lie: she said, he is joyning her with her sugar quitting, but he had some in his coffee.
and also, she talks about "sugar" in her champagne, but that's also fructose. the same as in her mango. stupid.

and her teeth are just too big. she can't speak properly with them in combination withe her overfilled lips.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2676138

and she's 170cm.

next lie: she said, he is joyning her with her sugar quitting, but he had some in his coffee.
and also, she talks about "sugar" in her champagne, but that's also fructose. the same as in her mango. stupid.

and her teeth are just too big. she can't speak properly with them in combination withe her overfilled lips.
what is this post? no way she weights 58kg, I am 176 and I was no were as skinny as she is with 58kg, she is more like 48
---
Probably waiting to get everything gifted, that is what all of them do. Some influencers even refuse to go on a honeymoon if it is not discounted or free, at the same time they will go on multiple vacations a year 🤡
i believe this, the deals are still being discussed and under the wraps as it is all one big marketing campaign

I think for Dubai her Hermes bags are way too basic 😉
Hence, I'm also questioning, why she wants to live in Dubai. She won't be able to impress anyone there.
---

They never leave hotel premises, that's why. They have zero idea what local culture is.
To be fair, there is no “local culture” in Dubai 😀 they did everything you can do in Dubai. Go to the mall, restaurant, beauty center…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair, there is no “local culture” in Dubai 😀 they did everything you can do in Dubai. Go to the mall, restaurant, beauty center…
I mean local tradition. I've been to Dubai a few times, and I do consider it to be a Muslim belief/tradition predominantly.
---
what is this post? no way she weights 58kg, I am 176 and I was no were as skinny as she is with 58kg, she is more like 48
you forgot to count her new teeth and boobs into her weight, and also her hair must be quite heavy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It s often why the wedding dress is underwhelming, it s been given for free or is heavily discounted.

I'm wondering if this story of Laili Mirza (the daughter of the Biolite owner) was a secret message to Tamara.
Maybe Tamara had promised something and didn't fulfil it. She "accidentally deleted the videos of the procedures " and had recorded an additional info about them. Otherwise they pretend that like each other.
Of course, it could be a coincidence.
Laili and Alize have a whole thread on Guru Gossip, apparently they are buying fake bags and work as shop assistants but then again I get confused because their clinic does look nice

I am also shocked by her weight. Is she tall? I am 5’7 and weigh less than her but I do not look as unhealthy as her

View attachment 2676138

and she's 170cm.

Ordering a hamburger... the sauce most likely will contain sugar also. Whatever in her mind she has a sugar free month:)

• Haha
View attachment 2676138

and she's 170cm.

58kg for her height is extremely skinny. Having said that having 20% fat while being this skinny further proves how unhealthy her diet is.

Reactions: 9
Laili and Alize have a whole thread on Guru Gossip, apparently they are buying fake bags and work as shop assistants but then again I get confused because their clinic does look nice

I am also shocked by her weight. Is she tall? I am 5’7 and weigh less than her but I do not look as unhealthy as her
their clinic is their mothers. I think she has built herself up but they are no way as wealthy as Lailli tries to portray

their clinic is their mothers. I think she has built herself up but they are no way as wealthy as Lailli tries to portray
Yes, even though they will inherit the clinic they are definitely a bit fake.

Regarding her weight, no way she is 58kg. I’m 172cm and my pre pregnancy weight was 57-58kg I am similar height and have similar body shape as her. (I am referring to her natural body / ticker tights..) I looked nothing like that . No way she has that heavy bones . She probably has 52-54kg
And what is about that new reel? Decorating their second home? Does she even have a first home ? 🥴
It seems like her fashion carrier goes downhill so she decided to promote a home decor company from Dubai so she can make some extra money ? I guess the time will show if there is going to be a new apartment in Dubai or everything in her life is just a charade.

Regarding her weight, no way she is 58kg. I’m 172cm and my pre pregnancy weight was 57-58kg I am similar height and have similar body shape as her. (I am referring to her natural body / ticker tights..) I looked nothing like that . No way she has that heavy bones . She probably has 52-54kg
I completely agree. She has to be below 54 if she is 5’7 but she looks shorter than 5’7. If I weight around 60 kg at my height I don’t look skinny at all.

I completely agree. She has to be below 54 if she is 5’7 but she looks shorter than 5’7. If I weight around 60 kg at my height I don’t look skinny at all.
if you trust a few websites, she is 5'7/170cm

Reactions: 1

She isn’t an interior designer. And that’s why she wants to live in Dubai.

How can she afford to get an apartment when their Milan apartment is leased from a friend? Meaning, their friend owns the property, and they pay through him. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She isn’t an interior designer. And that’s why she wants to live in Dubai.

How can she afford to get an apartment when their Milan apartment is leased from a friend? Meaning, their friend owns the property, and they pay through him. Lol
My guess is that it could be an investment property funded by her parents. Her family gets together in Dubai, maybe it's a place they will all use. What are the chances that they are having their wedding in Dubai? :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.