Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right about the trauma, she has CPTSD, probably from her childhood/ upbringing. That's why she has distanced herself from her family, she tries to bring a facade into her vlogs pretending everything is cool between her and her family.
In one of the recent vlogs she said that her therapist thought she was a narcissist, when they first met, but then was IN SHOCK to learn that she was not:oops: I'm sorry, but what kind of therapist is that to say something like that to their client?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m not jealous of Tamara, when i look at what she puts out recently i see there is something inside, she talks about having a life coach etc and some ‘pain’ she is perceived through her job. Oh god in that old video she seemed to have changed…she talks about her emotions and how she really feel, compared to now pretending like she is always happy!

Reactions: 3
In one of the recent vlogs she said that her therapist thought she was a narcissist, when they first met, but then was IN SHOCK to learn that she was not:oops: I'm sorry, but what kind of therapist is that to say something like that to their client?
Therapists, psychiatrist and coaches are not allowed to diagnose their clients just by talking to them. They can suspect a diagnose, but official testing needs to be done.

Reactions: 7
but this note would ring the bell both ways if not narc then either ASD or ADHD (depending on which narc she thought she is, from what we see overt so i guess ASD masking)
---
Therapists, psychiatrist and coaches are not allowed to diagnose their clients just by talking to them. They can suspect a diagnose, but official testing needs to be done.
this depends, one can have suspicion and openly discuss it, it is not as it used to be that it was so secretive (but also depends where I guess)
---
in any case, I like to observe her behaviour as I do with some other influencers/ reality tv people, to me it is like a free clinic material to test myself,
to me she is foremost confused and she indeed needs someone to lead her, her bf is good for this but she has a problem with listening to him (and she should have taken all he says with caution sure, but also listen, as he was around the block)
secondly, to live this fast-paced life and being neurodivergent (which we all are in some capacity or another) in not balance-inducing, so no wonder she is perceiving some unwanted symptoms like mood swings etc, if I was as jack lagged as she it I would be having burnout for 3 years straight

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This haahaha, I facepalmed at this so hard it still hurts. Not a single living therapist would ever say that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you remember when she was still friends with Zorannah and Zorannah used to come to her place in Peacehaven? Those were occasional visits, she would come twice a year, or something like that. Tetka would go mad because Zorannah was messy and threw her things around the room. At that time Tetka made sure to make us believe she's super organized and tidy.
I was shocked when we found out she was actually really messy. When you think about it, it was kinda obvious from the way she packs clothes in her suitcases, but Filippo made it clear as he addressed her messiness multiple times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Do you remember when she was still friends with Zorannah and Zorannah used to come to her place in Peacehaven? Those were occasional visits, she would come twice a year, or something like that. Tetka would go mad because Zorannah was messy and threw her things around the room. At that time Tetka made sure to make us believe she's super organized and tidy.
I was shocked when we found out she was actually really messy. When you think about it, it was kinda obvious from the way she packs clothes in her suitcases, but Filippo made it clear as he addressed her messiness multiple times.
Yeah, I remember that :D And I also remember that last time she was there, she left some of her stuff, bags and such. Sometime after that, they stopped being friends and if I remember correctly, Tamara never returned her stuff... For Zorannah it wasn't a big deal, she just mentioned it casually how some of her stuff remained at Tamara's place.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The Q&A is mindblowing; How old is Filippo? 32... really?? He looks terribly old for 32.

What do you think about spending and saving money? He quoted someone who stated when I die sell the airplane, sell the helicopter but keep our real estates.. cos that's going to take care of you. Very funny to hear this out of his mouth, with no property of his own despite 32 years old.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The Q&A is mindblowing; How old is Filippo? 32... really?? He looks terribly old for 32.

What do you think about spending and saving money? He quoted someone who stated when I die sell the airplane, sell the helicopter but keep our real estates.. cos that's going to take care of you. Very funny to hear this out of his mouth, with no property of his own despite 32 years old.
You don't believe he is 32, do you? He is most likely in his late 40ies, early 50 ies

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You don't believe he is 32, do you? He is most likely in his late 40ies, early 50 ies
I refuse to believe that he is 2 years younger than me, I swear I thought he was around 45!

Filippo hands show no wear and tear, but his face shows years of negligence. The facial hair is not helping. I would not be surprised if he did drugs or other substances.

Reactions: 11
Guys, come on I had to watch this stupid video to understand what’s going on

He was clearly being sarcastic when he said he was 32

• Haha
Reactions: 18

If he is 32…I am a new born! There is no chance in he!! for that man to be 32…if he truly is…then he def abused some alcohol in his life…perhaps some drugs…and he smoked like a chimney on a daily…he never applied SPF on his face…I don’t want to be mean, but how can a 32 yr old person look so haggard…that skin looks beaten like some badly artificially aged leather. Can I use expletives here!? 🙅🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh…ok…I kept reading on and it seems it was sarcasm. Phew! Like for real…it cannot and it could not be real! I’m pretty sure he is 48…and still too old looking for 40s…his Insta handle contains 75 in it…and like any man, he most likely used his birth year for it, 1975.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is 49. Born in 1975. I know people who are 60 and look younger than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it is pretty obvious he was sarcastic/ joking about his age.

I cant stand the way she kept trying to sum up or clarify his answer. It’s his answer. Why must she put a spin on it. Fking annoying.

And the way she kept kissing him “you are so smart” for every little point he made, wat in the actual fk. Is she brainless pls.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They moved in right away, whirlwind romance. Another red flag, that's what narcissists do.

Reactions: 12
her mouth looks very odd and more oblique with the new teeth. I can’t even find a comparison . Perhaps a boxer who lost all his teeth in a fight and got new shiny ones

• Haha
Reactions: 9

no way he is 32, he might feel like 32 but he is in his late 40ties
---
They moved in right away, whirlwind romance. Another red flag, that's what narcissists do.
or adhders (just saying)

Just imagine the level of awkwardness when she told him she is staying in that Paris apartment 😱😱😱 BTW do you think she has done some Balkan witchcraft on the guy? I mean he changed 180 with her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This was so awkward.
-they are not on the same page about the wedding, he seems forced and faked
s-he cannot stand any kind of slightest negative feedback.

this is unbelievable.
I think they were just taking the piss.
Don’t think they were having a serious argument.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.