Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I would guess lab grown diamond, which for that size should be ~20-25k I think? Given the 2 hermes bags he gives her every year, he can probably afford that. A natural diamond would be an order of magnitude more, which is insanely expensive, and frankly not something I'd travel with... btw, I don't think there's anything wrong with lab grown diamonds, and clearly she's cool with them too given how often she plugs idyl :D
imagine if it was idyl diamond and he got it as a sponsorship lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Still that's not something to proudly share with strangers years after. She could have been really anxious and overreacted. A caring partner would understand that. Again, that's just my opinion on how people should treat each other if they're in a relationship/friendship/family. What I'm trying to say here is that he seems to be really stubborn with convincing us of how much he had to adjust to her, and that he couldn't care less. And then you see all these constant babyeeee-babyeeee, invasively kissing her while she's filming...I don't know, it can be my own trauma speaking 😅 but his behavior looks very manipulative and controlling. It's like he has his own agenda in this relationship.
What he did, sharing this personal private details in a vlog with her being super uncomfortable IS ABUSIVE. He mocks her and her feelings very often in public. Red red flag! Her tolerating this behavior also says a lot about herself, she acts like she's above all and everything while in reality she's dependent insecure and self destructive starving herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What he did, sharing this personal private details in a vlog with her being super uncomfortable IS ABUSIVE. He mocks her and her feelings very often in public. Red red flag! Her tolerating this behavior also says a lot about herself, she acts like she's above all and everything while in reality she's dependent insecure and self destructive starving herself.
exactly what I was trying to communicate here😅
thank you!😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm watching their latest Q&A, and it's a red flag after red flag to me. That man...although he's desperately trying to persuade everyone that he's so chill and unbothered because he's mature, I'm not buying it. I'm in my early 40's, and most of my male friends are of the same age. What he believes to be "mature" is in reality egoistic, insensitive and uncultured.
That episode with Tamara being afraid of height and being left behind by him on that bridge, and the way he reacted to her upset is really telling. Not a single caring bone in his body. You do not say "we do not have to stay together" and dismiss your partner's emotional response like that, especially, when she communicated clearly what her upset was about. I wonder how he imagines himself as a father? Kids are often upset and throw tantrums with no obvious reason. Is he going to say "we do not have to stay together" to them too?
And then how many more times he needs to repeat that he wasn't smitten by her in the beginning? Man, have some respect for the woman right beside you #facepalm.
Tamara seems really insecure and submissive with him.
i;ve noticed that as well, also that she was a bit upset when he said that he wasn't into her immediately, even though i understand most probably how he means it, it is not correct
---
I’m not sure that Tamara is a person who communicates in normal way in situations that upset her. From all I have seen, I’m more sure that she had a big tantrum. And as she says, she goes into the silent mood. So I’m guessing that Fillipos reaction of “we do not need to stay together” is more of a reaction to the fight that later happened.

And (i’m guessing, of course) her reaction could also be connected with her insecurity of being with him on their first big trip with his female model friends.
in his age he should be more mature than just reacting to the emotional reaction of a girl half your age who you know was well is insecure and needs reassurance, but no our guy is basic Italian mama's boy regardless of how he tries to package it. the loath himself in her insecurities, he likes to scold her all the time, we see you phiphi, you are arrogant, you think you know the best because you've been around the corner and worked in fashion all your life, cool you know your job but learn how to be a decent human and not just on the paper (on camera)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
the part of “Italian mamas boy” is true and can be seen in most of the Balkan and our men here.

So Tamara can run away from Balkan, but she stays with him even if he is this way (reacting to her emotional reaction) because that is something that we are used to here. (And I’m not saying that all men here are this way, but 80% are). Men from this area, in general, are not “i see you are hurt, lets talk it out, and let me comfront you and give you reassurance.”

Reactions: 10
the part of “Italian mamas boy” is true and can be seen in most of the Balkan and our men here.

So Tamara can run away from Balkan, but she stays with him even if he is this way (reacting to her emotional reaction) because that is something that we are used to here. (And I’m not saying that all men here are this way, but 80% are). Men from this area, in general, are not “i see you are hurt, lets talk it out, and let me comfront you and give you reassurance.”
Going further on his Italian-Balkan-style, isn't family also very important for those men along with their mama/papa? I was a bit surprised hearing him talking about his sister, "o no we're not close we don't have a bound but I love her whatever".

Reactions: 1
She's anorexic, her weight will fluctuate all the time. The ring will never fit properly on her skeleton finger. Last vlog on the beach... her chest bones, my god.. and she knows it is so visible she even made excuses about it.
She does these passive agressive Tattle shout out. Saying something really nice but she means the opposite. I thought that the excuses are her way to passive agressive attract the pro Ana crowd. If you can not reinvent your content, try to attract a different crowd.

Reactions: 7

even Slavic man are run the same way by their mamas plus mamas tend to find a girl who will take over and will be basically breastfeeding the mams boy till his retirement,
in one way it seems natural to Tamara to go with it bc that is how she was preconditioned and she understands it in a way, italian boys have one advantage and that is that they are elegant about it (elegant about being a mamas boy or boy in general, hard to explain but lets say slavic boys are more macho)

and i completely agree with the attitude men have and how we were told to accept it and just run with it

Reactions: 6
So they are over the moon about Dubai, with him even mentioning it would be the perfect place for raising kids... strange for this independent modern woman to be drawn to Dubai where showing affection in public is forbidden, women have to cover up and are not allowed to wear miniskirts and homosexuality is a crime.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm watching their latest Q&A, and it's a red flag after red flag to me. That man...although he's desperately trying to persuade everyone that he's so chill and unbothered because he's mature, I'm not buying it. I'm in my early 40's, and most of my male friends are of the same age. What he believes to be "mature" is in reality egoistic, insensitive and uncultured.
That episode with Tamara being afraid of height and being left behind by him on that bridge, and the way he reacted to her upset is really telling. Not a single caring bone in his body. You do not say "we do not have to stay together" and dismiss your partner's emotional response like that, especially, when she communicated clearly what her upset was about. I wonder how he imagines himself as a father? Kids are often upset and throuw tantrums with no obvious reason. Is he going to say "we do not have to stay together" to them too?
And then how many more times he needs to repeat that he wasn't smitten by her in the beginning? Man, have some respect for the woman right besides you #facepalm.
Tamara seems really insecure and submissive with him.
Haven't been on TK forum for a long time but when I was I remember the days we would question why she never showed us Felipo. For three years she never showed him on her vlogs and we never heard him speak. Now I beg her to go back to those days because he just never shuts up, it's her vlogs and he keeps talking and even interrupts her like he knows best. Tamara he does not need to be in every vlog of yours. He comes across as very controlling. I may not be your biggest fan but watch your back

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they are over the moon about Dubai, with him even mentioning it would be the perfect place for raising kids... strange for this independent modern woman to be drawn to Dubai where showing affection in public is forbidden, women have to cover up and are not allowed to wear miniskirts and homosexuality is a crime.
This doesn’t really apply for tourists and western women . Look at Alexandra Pereira. She chose to deliver and raise her baby boy in Dubai. She chose Dubai over Madrid and Paris! Her life there seems like a dream come true , she wears whatever she wants , she attends fashion events , her home is beautiful, her neighborhood seems quiet and safe . She seems happy .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This doesn’t really apply for tourists and western women . Look at Alexandra Pereira. She chose to deliver and raise her baby boy in Dubai. She chose Dubai over Madrid and Paris! Her life there seems like a dream come true , she wears whatever she wants , she attends fashion events , her home is beautiful, her neighborhood seems quiet and safe . She seems happy .
Dubai is indeed heaven for the rich and wealthy, but it is the exact opposite for the 3rd world countries.

Reactions: 4
wanting to live in Dubai is, to me, the most uncultured statement you can give.
it shows what your values are.(or lack of)

she mentioned that her dream apartment is in that big, glass building in Dubai.
what?
is that normal? who would anyone want to live there?

they both live in Europe, but clearly don't understand it and I think they deserve each other. superficial over-consumers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She wants to live in Dubai so she flaunt her exotic skin hermes bags ard lol 😂 how lame is that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She wants to live in Dubai so she flaunt her exotic skin hermes bags ard lol 😂 how lame is that
I think for Dubai her Hermes bags are way too basic 😉
Hence, I'm also questioning, why she wants to live in Dubai. She won't be able to impress anyone there.
---
They never leave hotel premises, that's why. They have zero idea what local culture is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2649449
plastic neon horse teeth
plastic nails
plastic ring

she is soo overdone and still looks like a hot mess
Hi, I m new to this thread, usually over on the Lydia Millen one.

I m shocked at how she lied about why she was going to the dentist in a section of her vlogmas. I m pretty sure she mentioned she was going to the dentist only to have a crown fitted and a filling replaced. Lo and behold she comes out with a brand new set of teeth. Surely everyone watching will realise this and switch off. How can she think she can fool her audience?

Reactions: 15
Hi, I m new to this thread, usually over on the Lydia Millen one.

I m shocked at how she lied about why she was going to the dentist in a section of her vlogmas. I m pretty sure she mentioned she was going to the dentist only to have a crown fitted and a filling replaced. Lo and behold she comes out with a brand new set of teeth. Surely everyone watching will realise this and switch off. How can she think she can fool her audience?
Unfortunately, she does this all the time. She's been lying about everything. I was shocked when she came up with brand new teeth.
When she says - 'You're my family, I am honest with you, my best friend and my sister watch my videos regularly so I could never lie to you.'
I wonder if Jovana and Dunja support this and how they feel about misleading audience and generally being dishonest to us. If I were them, I would feel second hand embarrassment listening to her bs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately, she does this all the time. She's been lying about everything. I was shocked when she came up with brand new teeth.
When she says - 'You're my family, I am honest with you, my best friend and my sister watch my videos regularly so I could never lie to you.'
I wonder if Jovana and Dunja support this and how they feel about misleading audience and generally being dishonest to us. If I were them, I would feel second hand embarrassment listening to her bs
The dishonesty of these Influencers is what will be their downfall. I do think they have had their time, none of them seem to have much work these days and are grasping at anything that will promote them, hence Tamara and her Fiance. How much longer will he agree to be in her flogs for, is it not detrimental to his career? (I m still not sure what he does for a living, lol).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.