Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Highlights:
1.Tetka has finally gotten the ring she so wishes, but she never did a video explaining the ring. She got proposed to at a sponsored trip at a Belmond hotel, which sponsors Chiara Ferragni’s weekend getaways.
2. Attended the Monaco GP, where she was seen wearing MK clothes, although she is an ‘ambassador’.
3. Bought a Hermes bag immediately after Caro Daur was outed by thefakebirkinslayer, that allegedly is wearing a fake mini Kelly.
4. She had a lacklustre couture week, she only attended 2 shows, and more presentations.
5. Wanted to get a free Chaumet tiara, but those things start from €100k above!
6. Gets strangely thin, people think it’s addiction, but she deflects it by saying she’s working out.

continue here!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks for starting a new thread @deadgirlinside

Your first point is something that never occurred to me. She is throwing her life online. She does jewellery videos every once in a while. She explains everything. She explained every ring Filippo ever gave to her. She never talked about this ring.

People said that the stone could be a moissanite or lab grown diamond. Since everything else about her is fake (remember the bob wig she wore) I'm starting to believe the rumours about her ring.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it strange that she never says anything more about THE ring. In reality she cannot brag as it's not up to her expectations/standards so it's enough to say it's beautiful and she has never seen such a gorgeous piece of jewelry. Period.

Reactions: 17
I find it strange that she never says anything more about THE ring. In reality she cannot brag as it's not up to her expectations/standards so it's enough to say it's beautiful and she has never seen such a gorgeous piece of jewelry. Period.
But she does have time to mention the monthly anniversaries of her engagement. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
New thread!

Highlights:
1.Tetka has finally gotten the ring she so wishes, but she never did a video explaining the ring. She got proposed to at a sponsored trip at a Belmond hotel, which sponsors Chiara Ferragni’s weekend getaways.
2. Attended the Monaco GP, where she was seen wearing MK clothes, although she is an ‘ambassador’.
3. Bought a Hermes bag immediately after Caro Daur was outed by thefakebirkinslayer, that allegedly is wearing a fake mini Kelly.
4. She had a lacklustre couture week, she only attended 2 shows, and more presentations.
6. Gets strangely thin, people think it’s addiction, but she deflects it by saying she’s working out.

continue here!

7. Stuffs all her shoes and clothes in the suitcase, has never heard of basic organisation and hygiene knowledge
8. More sponsored hauls of stuff she doesnt wear after the haul is posted on Youtube
9. Sucking up to Chanel hoping to attend their shows
10. Repeating all her repeated til death talking points in every video (pharmacist background, family upbringing, work ethics, LOVE with Fillipo, etc)
11. Mouth is still clownish

Reactions: 15
Thanks for starting a new thread @deadgirlinside

Your first point is something that never occurred to me. She is throwing her life online. She does jewellery videos every once in a while. She explains everything. She explained every ring Filippo ever gave to her. She never talked about this ring.

People said that the stone could be a moissanite or lab grown diamond. Since everything else about her is fake (remember the bob wig she wore) I'm starting to believe the rumours about her ring.
Agreed. It must have been moissanite, which Filipo must have told her after the proposal. That's why she has never talked about the ring.

Reactions: 10
New thread!

Highlights:

continue here!

Addicted to what? Drugs?

Reactions: 2
Addicted to what? Drugs?
Paperella is using something. It could be legal or illegal. She is a pharmacist, as we all know. She lost so much weight in such a short amount of time. It could be anything.

Reactions: 9
Paperella is using something. It could be legal or illegal. She is a pharmacist, as we all know. She lost so much weight in such a short amount of time. It could be anything.
Ozempic? Everyone and their mom is on it

Reactions: 12
Nope, I believe it's Adderall. All symptoms she presents, being hyper, traveling multiple time zones in a week without being tired and of course weight loss. Some influencers openly admit to taking Adderall and they all share the same body type and similar behavior

Reactions: 17
Sometimes her eyes bulge. Ozempic does not do that. If I look in the mirror, at my friends and at pictures my eyes only bulge after methamphetamines: xtc, stuff like 3mmc and everything that looks like it, cocaïne, ketamine, speed, ect.

The pharmaceutical version of that would be something like aderall. There are many more things like it offcourse. But if you take pharmaceuticals your eyes never bulge like that. Your brain does not swell up from pharmaceuticals.

I know people who are on ozempic. Diabetes runs in my family. People loose weight on it but not so much in such a short amount of time. I have been on drug binges before. To get summerholiday slim. Looks exactly the same.

I do not know Tamara. I can not confirm if this is true. But if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Quite the irony, don’t you think? She always brags about her pharmacy degree, and yet she is ‘probably is addicted’ to drugs.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know what's happened to her lips
She had 'Russian lip' technique which is flips the top lip

That's exactly what it looks like

Reactions: 6
Quite the irony, don’t you think? She always brags about her pharmacy degree, and yet she is ‘probably is addicted’ to drugs.
I can not speak for her but I do know actual pharmacists. People who work in a pharmacy and not run a blog, sell their (foot)sole and yell that she has a pharmacy degree. Over here it was required to at least know how to make cocaïne.

Chemists are surrounded by chemicals every day. So it does lower the treshold to take something. Knowing how to make your own tit lowers it even more.

In Tamara's case the rapid weightloss looks like a vanity thing. Being skinny in fashion, shocking. It could be a sex thing. Never get used to sex on drugs. Or she has a full blown eating disorder because her type A personality finally caught up to her.

Am I missing more reasons to do drugs? Be skinny, keep up, keep control, party hardy or got addict to the stuff she was on after her robbery.

Reactions: 9
Her latest holiday vlog is a SNOOZE!!

Most of the time is just her face & saying how she didnt want to vlog other friends on holiday with her (she said this throughout the whole vlog well just put the fking camera away!!) , plus the usual repeats, love her Filippo so much, got to wear her engagement ring,
packing and unpacking, etc and showing what she pretends to eat, and her shrivelled up burnt chest area with that weird indented cleavage.
---

Reactions: 11
My personal highlight of the vlog prior was the LP unboxing. Tell me how much of a trend whxre you are! First she needed this bag, of which she didn't even know or care for the name, so badly so that she needed a personal shopper to get this supposed trend bag and then she justifies her consumerism by pointing out that she doesn't have a rectangle white bag.

My second highlight were the moments when she filmed herself and suddenly realized that the light hit her so badly that all the wandering botox beneath could be clearly seen by the world.

My third highlight is Filippo and how he often tries to say smth of value and she interrupts him every single time. Idk what he sees in her? Sometimes it seems that he shows more affection to the designer pieces she wears than his future wife. Perhaps that's the point. He loves her because she wears the things he loves. Such a weird couple. At least she refreshed her knowledge in geography before filming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My personal highlight of the vlog prior was the LP unboxing. Tell me how much of a trend whxre you are! First she needed this bag, of which she didn't even know or care for the name, so badly so that she needed a personal shopper to get this supposed trend bag and then she justifies her consumerism by pointing out that she doesn't have a rectangle white bag.

My second highlight were the moments when she filmed herself and suddenly realized that the light hit her so badly that all the wandering botox beneath could be clearly seen by the world.

My third highlight is Filippo and how he often tries to say smth of value and she interrupts him every single time. Idk what he sees in her? Sometimes it seems that he shows more affection to the designer pieces she wears than his future wife. Perhaps that's the point. He loves her because she wears the things he loves. Such a weird couple. At least she refreshed her knowledge in geography before filming.
Ngl, yeah. She literally pestered him, always hoping that he could give her a ring. Now he gave her an engagement ring, it seemed to me that he just proposed to shut her up, on a gifted holiday, nonetheless. Men would plan out how they would ask their girlfriends for marriage, but the fact that he did on a free holiday says everything I need to know about them.

They are not a good match, but I think it’s better not to get married at all for both their sakes. Their wedding will be a gifted/AD fest that’s for sure.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I can not speak for her but I do know actual pharmacists. People who work in a pharmacy and not run a blog, sell their (foot)sole and yell that she has a pharmacy degree. Over here it was required to at least know how to make cocaïne.

Chemists are surrounded by chemicals every day. So it does lower the treshold to take something. Knowing how to make your own tit lowers it even more.

In Tamara's case the rapid weightloss looks like a vanity thing. Being skinny in fashion, shocking. It could be a sex thing. Never get used to sex on drugs. Or she has a full blown eating disorder because her type A personality finally caught up to her.

Am I missing more reasons to do drugs? Be skinny, keep up, keep control, party hardy or got addict to the stuff she was on after her robbery.
Wow these are really great insights . Thank you . For me , it is her stupid babbling around , when I always think, what it wrong with her, that does not make sense. And her weird eyes look like bulbs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.