Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1704389520963.png

that scene. holy cow. plebby.
she just could have told him to leave. why did she felt the need to show her "diamond".

and actually, i think her teeth look "fine". pretty fake, but the arrangement/order looks better. not that horse-ish anymore. most annoying to me is that she just lied about it. and also, a few videos before, she said she would never choose the lightest colour for bleaching f.e.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2668050

she just could have told him to leave. why did she felt the need to show her "diamond".

and actually, i think her teeth look "fine". pretty fake, but the arrangement/order looks better. not that horse-ish anymore. most annoying to me is that she just lied about it. and also, a few videos before, she said she would never choose the lightest colour for bleaching f.e.
'Diamond" aka natural zirkon, man made zirkon, white natural sapphire, white lab sapphire, white crystal, moissanite. Keep in mind he "owns" nothing at 48, doubt this is a diamond he bought her. Maybe he told her babeeeeyyyy look how it sparkles babeeee, it's a diamond 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
'Diamond" aka natural zirkon, man made zirkon, white natural sapphire, white lab sapphire, white crystal, moissanite. Keep in mind he "owns" nothing at 48, doubt this is a diamond he bought her. Maybe he told her babeeeeyyyy look how it sparkles babeeee, it's a diamond 🤪
i worked as a sales expert for one of the most luxury jewelers in germany, they also have stores in ny, london, paris, madrid etc. and that's def. not a diamond.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
i worked as a sales expert for one of the most luxury jewelers in germany, they also have stores in ny, london, paris, madrid etc. and that's def. not a diamond.
I did a bit of jewelry design as a hobby, and took some lessons in gemology. The size of this "diamond" I'm guessing 10-12 carat. If this is a diamond, she could exchange her "diamond" for that apartment she wanted in Dubai.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I did a bit of jewelry design as a hobby, and took some lessons in gemology. The size of this "diamond" I'm guessing 10-12 carat. If this is a diamond, she could exchange her "diamond" for that apartment she wanted in Dubai.
I agree. I would guess lab grown diamond, which for that size should be ~20-25k I think? Given the 2 hermes bags he gives her every year, he can probably afford that. A natural diamond would be an order of magnitude more, which is insanely expensive, and frankly not something I'd travel with... btw, I don't think there's anything wrong with lab grown diamonds, and clearly she's cool with them too given how often she plugs idyl :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. I would guess lab grown diamond, which for that size should be ~20-25k I think? Given the 2 hermes bags he gives her every year, he can probably afford that. A natural diamond would be an order of magnitude more, which is insanely expensive, and frankly not something I'd travel with... btw, I don't think there's anything wrong with lab grown diamonds, and clearly she's cool with them too given how often she plugs idyl :D
Yeh I think it’s a lab. Gorgeous and totally fine to have that. I can think of worse things they’ve both done and the ring isn’t on the list. One thing I am fairly certain of is that she helped design it with him.

Reactions: 9
What rubbed me the wrong way is why is she dishonest about it and let people believe it's a real diamond. Michel Janse for example was very open about having a lab grown diamond in her engagement ring, and like you say there's nothing wrong with a lab grown... but don't let people believe it's a real diamond. It was her own choice to discuss her engagement ring, so if you do, be real and not indistinct.

Reactions: 10
Imho, he does not GIFT her any Hermes. He shares with her his quota. That's it. A man that led a modest life (remember his flat she moved in?) before Tamara, would not be splurging on 20+ grand bags per year all of a sudden. Everything he presumably "gifts" her with is either a freebee from a brand, or she bought it herself.
---
Yeh I think it’s a lab. Gorgeous and totally fine to have that. I can think of worse things they’ve both done and the ring isn’t on the list. One thing I am fairly certain of is that she helped design it with him.
That ring looks poorly fitted. Does not speak luxury to me. I've never seen anyone with their huge engagement ring dangling on their finger like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What rubbed me the wrong way is why is she dishonest about it and let people believe it's a real diamond. Michel Janse for example was very open about having a lab grown diamond in her engagement ring, and like you say there's nothing wrong with a lab grown... but don't let people believe it's a real diamond. It was her own choice to discuss her engagement ring, so if you do, be real and not indistinct.
Remember that time when she catfished us with multiple posts about her new hair. That bob looked stunning and it was a wig. Just as that purseforum member who had all the same bags as her. Got bored within seconds and wanted to sell her bags. After years and years of buying the same bags as Tamara, the account was deleted within 15 minuten of being mentioned here. Her boobs. Probably her weight and absolutely how she maintains it.

As much as she keeps yelling it, she is far from honest.

Reactions: 16
That ring looks poorly fitted. Does not speak luxury to me. I've never seen anyone with their huge engagement ring dangling on their finger like that.
every time I am seeing it I think why is it like that! Hanging off her finger, get it resized

Reactions: 9
every time I am seeing it I think why is it like that! Hanging off her finger, get it resized
She's anorexic, her weight will fluctuate all the time. The ring will never fit properly on her skeleton finger. Last vlog on the beach... her chest bones, my god.. and she knows it is so visible she even made excuses about it.

• Heart
Uhm…she was dishonest about her apartment in Paris. She made everyone believe that she owned the place until people called her out on it and then all she said on that topic is that she “never said that she bought the place”…she was dishonest about “their” Paris apartment…until later we learned that they didn’t move in together…she moved into HIS place. Her modus operandi is being dishonest, misleading, shady.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
imo it's also not a lab diamond. you couldn't tell from photos if it's a real or a lab diamond. but you can tell, that the fluorescence is missing.
the creation of a real and a lab diamond is the same, but just speed up. the quality of a diamond (4 c - cut, clarity, carat colour) is evaluated under a microscope under 10x magnification with perfect and uniformly light and conditions. only an expert can tell if it's real or fake.
the reflection and fluorescence is poorly, also the cut doesn't seem pretty unpretencious and i think even a lab diamond would look diffrent!

This is true for all the influencers. I don’t get how did they not realize until now that viewers like people who are honest and that we always find out the truth, sooner or later. Just say how it is, do not pretend.

View attachment 2668050

Why are you all ignoring the fact that in this picture she looks like she is in her late 40’s instead mid 30’s. Her hands , her neck , her face.. losing so much weight made her look shabby …

Reactions: 5
I've tried to watch her vlogs but just can't do it. She seems quite insecure and unfulfilled. How can Tamara be excited with the amount of 'unboxing' she does daily.

It's overkill.

There is no genuine excitement for what she reveals. It's just another unboxing.
Then you have her constant Bbbbaby back and forth with Filippo, it's grating.

Has anyone seen pictures of her past boyfriends? A bit curious as to what they looked like.

imo Tamara is a mad mess.

I've tried to watch her vlogs but just can't do it. She seems quite insecure and unfulfilled. How can Tamara be excited with the amount of 'unboxing' she does daily.

It's overkill.

There is no genuine excitement for what she reveals. It's just another unboxing.
Then you have her constant Bbbbaby back and forth with Filippo, it's grating.

Has anyone seen pictures of her past boyfriends? A bit curious as to what they looked like.

imo Tamara is a mad mess.
She has some vlogs up with her past boyfriend in it. She performs the same "our relationship is beyond perfect" act with her ex.

• Sick
I'm watching their latest Q&A, and it's a red flag after red flag to me. That man...although he's desperately trying to persuade everyone that he's so chill and unbothered because he's mature, I'm not buying it. I'm in my early 40's, and most of my male friends are of the same age. What he believes to be "mature" is in reality egoistic, insensitive and uncultured.
That episode with Tamara being afraid of height and being left behind by him on that bridge, and the way he reacted to her upset is really telling. Not a single caring bone in his body. You do not say "we do not have to stay together" and dismiss your partner's emotional response like that, especially, when she communicated clearly what her upset was about. I wonder how he imagines himself as a father? Kids are often upset and throuw tantrums with no obvious reason. Is he going to say "we do not have to stay together" to them too?
And then how many more times he needs to repeat that he wasn't smitten by her in the beginning? Man, have some respect for the woman right besides you #facepalm.
Tamara seems really insecure and submissive with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure that Tamara is a person who communicates in normal way in situations that upset her. From all I have seen, I’m more sure that she had a big tantrum. And as she says, she goes into the silent mood. So I’m guessing that Fillipos reaction of “we do not need to stay together” is more of a reaction to the fight that later happened.

And (i’m guessing, of course) her reaction could also be connected with her insecurity of being with him on their first big trip with his female model friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure that Tamara is a person who communicates in normal way in situations that upset her. From all I have seen, I’m more sure that she had a big tantrum. And as she says, she goes into the silent mood. So I’m guessing that Fillipos reaction of “we do not need to stay together” is more of a reaction to the fight that later happened.

And (i’m guessing, of course) her reaction could also be connected with her insecurity of being with him on their first big trip with his female model friends.
Still that's not something to proudly share with strangers years after. She could have been really anxious and overreacted. A caring partner would understand that. Again, that's just my opinion on how people should treat each other if they're in a relationship/friendship/family. What I'm trying to say here is that he seems to be really stubborn with convincing us of how much he had to adjust to her, and that he couldn't care less. And then you see all these constant babyeeee-babyeeee, invasively kissing her while she's filming...I don't know, it can be my own trauma speaking 😅 but his behavior looks very manipulative and controlling. It's like he has his own agenda in this relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.