Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lmsunshine

We have discussed that she might buy all these stuff by herself and then pretends that they are from Filippo. Maybe half of the stuff are just ads and she lies that they are from him. Look at him and let's be honest : Does he look like somebody that buys such expensive gifts?
He works in the fashion industry and he has approximately five pieces of clothes and "50 pairs of brown boots". How often he wears Tamara's clothes and jewellery? There is something really off in the whole situation.
Filippo is not rich per se, he has connections and can get all these gifts at a very discounted price. I have a wardrobe full of designers, i wear designers from head to toe every day, but all these pieces were bought often with a 80% off discount. You would think I am super mega rich if you saw my closet, but i am not, i just get massive discounts, and would rather use that money for designer pieces than buy a coat at Massimo Dutti for the same price as the discounted luxury brand. I know sale associates that have big designer collections, but they are just sale associates. Working in the luxury world has it’s own benefits.

I am trying to bring awareness, because not everyone knows how this fashion luxury wold works. Which is normal, because you have to be part of it to know how it goes.

About him wearing the same clothes, it’s not true. That’s his capsule / signature wardrobe, just like Mark Zuckerberg that wears “the same” shirts and jeans. Meanwhile Mark has a collection of very similar or exact shirts and jeans. The YSL boots Filippo wear look pretty much the same, but they are not, every collection of those boots look a little different, but those are very small details that can’t be recognized immediately. You can go at a YSL store and see it for yourself.

I am not here to protect Filippo, frankly i don’t give a shit, but I am here to say things as they are. Tamara is profiting a ton from his connections. And this is a big benefit for her career. My friends benefit from my connections as well, i get discounted luxury pieces for them too, but it’s not the same as being in a relationship just for the sake of benefits. Again, influencers will never stay with you, if they can’t benefit from you, and suck your blood. None of them are rich, but they have the opportunity to pretend they are. I often have to laugh when I get called rich, if they only knew. 😂

Reactions: 28
I have no words for that chest view

View attachment 2414866
Is this really luxury? She looks exhausted and drawn, and honesty I get it, when she spends half her life on a plane. I get that luxury can be different things to different people, but time is the biggest luxury overall and needing to chase every single influencer event for content, which means you spend your life traveling constantly all around the world, to then get back home and do a try-on "luxury haul" when you look like you desperately need a break isn't very luxurious. She looks like she'd rather be doing anything else.

That's one misconception with influencer life. It can look luxurious and fun and exciting, but really you're constantly running from one place to another, carrying heavy suitcases, packing and unpacking, you're never on the right timezone, constantly having to eat hotel food, sleeping outside of your own bed, and not have a moment's peace in your home... I love a trip once in a while like most people, but when it becomes a job... :(

• Heart
Reactions: 28

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
wanting to live in Dubai is, to me, the most uncultured statement you can give.
it shows what your values are.(or lack of)

she mentioned that her dream apartment is in that big, glass building in Dubai.
what?
is that normal? who would anyone want to live there?

they both live in Europe, but clearly don't understand it and I think they deserve each other. superficial over-consumers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

spicymargarita

All I see is a Balkan girl who can’t escape from her roots. Endless Hermes hauls and logos from head to toes are just a proof that she needs to show strangers that she has money. Empty and materialistic soul who desperately needs acceptance and validation of rich people.
I started following her in 2009 when she was just a student with big dreams and ambitions. She was cute and modest neighborhood girl that you can relate to. You can’t recognize that girl anymore,she is another person now , physically and mentally.

Reactions: 27

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
I have a serious Q. Have we ever seen her buy her designer jewelry from store? There are a ton of (great) counterfeit jewelers on the market selling VCA, Tiffany, Chaumet etc.
She has got a lot of fakes from Dubai. Laili Mizra is known to have bought a few fakes, Tamara met with Laili a while ago then on her next trip to Dubai, Tamara started showing lots of new pieces in the vlogs after her trip there, saying stuff like “I didn’t vlog me buying this” or “I didn’t film an unboxing but i wana show you now” etc. I remember one of them being something Van Cleef. She also put an insta story of Tazman Uggs on her feet on her flight home from Dubai, she’s never mentioned them or shown them since. I reckon even those were fakes. She seems to only buy mainstream items and colours that are known to be readily available from fake sellers. In Dubai, you can get picked up by people in a car and taken to houses where they have rooms full of very good fakes with the boxes and packaging. Bags made with real leather instead of pleather etc. She owns a £20k van cleef necklace with 20 motifs on it, are we expected to believe she spends 5 figures on a necklace she has worn 3 times (I’ve only seen her wear it in vlogs and never to an event) while having an Ikea Pax wardrobe, a half furnished apartment and flies economy unless a brand is paying 😂. The quality of her lifestyle does not match her belongings. She doesn’t even own a single property. Even Lydia and Josie who earn way more than Tamara only bought a 1 motif Van Cleef necklace for £2k, not £20k. Half of Tamara’s jewellery are fake along with many of her Channel items. I’ll find a part in her Dubai vlog where she seems exited to be going somewhere for the afternoon but doesn’t mention where or vlogs it….no doubt it was to a fake seller’s house. Then her new fake items started appearing in vlogs after this. She went to Dubai again a couple of months later and the same happened again. She often claims to buy things in an airport as nobody can deny that as we won’t know which airport she is referring to, whereas if she stated a certain city or store, someone who works at that store could watch her vlogs and think “hang on, we’ve never had that colour bag in that store, how did Tamara buy it here”.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
New thread!

Highlights:
1.Tetka has finally gotten the ring she so wishes, but she never did a video explaining the ring. She got proposed to at a sponsored trip at a Belmond hotel, which sponsors Chiara Ferragni’s weekend getaways.
2. Attended the Monaco GP, where she was seen wearing MK clothes, although she is an ‘ambassador’.
3. Bought a Hermes bag immediately after Caro Daur was outed by thefakebirkinslayer, that allegedly is wearing a fake mini Kelly.
4. She had a lacklustre couture week, she only attended 2 shows, and more presentations.
5. Wanted to get a free Chaumet tiara, but those things start from €100k above!
6. Gets strangely thin, people think it’s addiction, but she deflects it by saying she’s working out.

continue here!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

lmsunshine

I often see praise for Filippo in this thread. Is it just me that thinks he comes across as a condescending, patronising ar*e-hole. Remember when he said he went on a first date with Tamara expecting to have a one night stand 😬 it’s disrespectful to talk about your fiancé like that. He is a constant name-dropper. He isn’t even attractive. I think he has narcissistic traits and thats how he’s bagged Tamara, with his charm (a charming person is a red flag). You can tell he tries to put her down and make her jealous. He never used to post Tamara on his stories but he would post multiple pics of other girls like Caro, while having dinner with them when his actual girlfriend, Tamara, was in another country. This is typical of a narcissist man using the triangulation method between their partner and other women. He never buys her anything or makes romantic gestures. He once bought her YSL heels but that was probably a love-bombing tactic to reel her in at the beginning. I think it will be very sad if she marries him as she won’t be happy. I remember him mocking her for wanting to stay longer with him in Paris when they first got together, if that isn’t a sign that he doesn’t truly love her, I don’t know what is. She’s just a convenient ego boost for him and some arm candy. If they buy a house together or actually start planning a wedding, I’ll be more convinced. But for now, all she has to show for her relationship is a dodgy diamond and a man that speaks about her like she’s a frenemy of his 😬.
As someone who has worked for years in the luxury PR industry I can tell you that Filippo, is 100000000x better than Tamara. I have seen all influencers for years over and over again. I’ve worked with different influencer agencies, and Filippo is more likable than all influencers together.

Names dropping is part of his job, i name drop all the time, what else am I supposed to talk about when it comes to my job? Being charming is not a NPD trait. Everything on the internet nowadays is NPD or ADHD. Uncertified people diagnosing each other, absolute bonkers.

Have you been watching her vlogs? Because if you did, you would know that he bought her more than just YSL sandals, he got her few promise ringe, Hermès bags, and what majority here don’t want to understand is that she is getting major discounts at stores like YSL because of him.
That’s how it is in the fashion industry, people give each other massive discounts. So it’s safe to say that she is profiting more than enough by being with him.

Tamara has stated multiple times how romantic and what a gentleman he is, her words not mine.

He didn’t say he wanted a one night stand. Tamara moved in without being invited, like a leech, that’s invasion of privacy if you didn’t know, and he let her be, i would’ve kicked her flat ass out.

This women support women is BS and toxic. Tamara has been creating and selling you a fake life for years. No need to put a man down, he is a nice guy, a cool dude. From all experience i’ve had so far, men are kinder to work with, than women.

Buying a house or having a wedding, it’s not a proof for how much you love someone. People buy houses together, have a lavish life together and still cheat.

Being protective of influencers really boils my blood, no need to make Tamara a heroine, whoever have spent time with her knows what a dumbhead, empty brain and leech she is.

If Tamara can’t benefit from you, she’ll leave you. Filippo has dated models before the leech, and a flat ass can’t be an ego boost for him. Let’s keep it real!

Reactions: 25

Karla39

Hello in the new thread and thanks for it! 😊

I don't know why, but Tamara and Filippo have been giving me a cheep people vibe recently. Despite the expensive stuff they own and the luxurious places they visit, still there is something wrong with them. All this doesn't seem natural, it's too staged and grotesque. It's humiliating to post hundreds of pics of the private plane and the yacht which are not yours, but to pretend that this is your life style. I thought Filippo is a bit more intelligent and smart, but it seems I was wrong.( Sorry but his VCA bracelet is killing me. 🥴) They try so hard to pretend that they are filthy rich like their friends who they bother on their planes and yachts. I've noticed that when they pay the bills they order the cheapest things from the menu (the cheapest pasta and pizza) and of course when they need to leave a tip they are ran out of cash. Fake, fake, fake!
---
S

Interesting 🤔 She films $50k worth hauls every week and purchases 4 Hermes bags a year but she can’t disclose the ring? I bet if it was a Cartier or Van Cleef ring she would have talked about it in every single yt video!
There is something really suspicious about the RING! Im more and more convinced that it's a lab grown diamond, otherwise we would have heard a detailed description just for the sake of bragging. What a joke, Filippo 😉!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Hello in the new thread and thanks for it! 😊

I don't know why, but Tamara and Filippo have been giving me a cheep people vibe recently. Despite the expensive stuff they own and the luxurious places they visit, still there is something wrong with them. All this doesn't seem natural, it's too staged and grotesque. It's humiliating to post hundreds of pics of the private plane and the yacht which are not yours, but to pretend that this is your life style. I thought Filippo is a bit more intelligent and smart, but it seems I was wrong.( Sorry but his VCA bracelet is killing me. 🥴) They try so hard to pretend that they are filthy rich like their friends who they bother on their planes and yachts. I've noticed that when they pay the bills they order the cheapest things from the menu (the cheapest pasta and pizza) and of course when they need to leave a tip they are ran out of cash. Fake, fake, fake!
---
Totally agree. I will never consider someone who rents and doesn’t own any properties as wealthy. Remember the apartment they rented before this one that resembled student accommodation 😬 and even the one they live in now is rented from a friend or family member. It’s shocking that between both of them, they can’t pull together enough money or a good enough credit rating to buy somewhere. Her excuse for years has been that she can’t decide where to buy. If she had the means to buy, she would have and would rent it out to make profit but they clearly can’t. She must max out credit cards buying all the designer crap she gets and all the flights everywhere to keep up with everyone else. All other influencers have multiple properties (places they own and places they rent like Leonie, Caro, Xenia, Josie, Emily Canham etc). Then you have the ones that are too fixated on looking rich than actually being rich like Tamara and Lydia.

I find it so ironic that she lives and breathes luxury brands and slags off fast fashion yet she’s happy to go on a jet an yacht owned by PLT’s founder, one of the biggest tackiest fast fashion brands going 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24

lilya21

did she get the Turkey teeth special? what the hell? looks like a piano in her mouth. i'll take slightly imperfect teeth over that any day of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 23

WhoMoiOui

Man, I step away for a bit...and when I come back I find all these 'all hail tetka' posts (which I still hope are sarcastic)....legit had to double check the name of the thread to make sure I have not entered a wrong one. Are we ok or are we infiltrated again!? I know tetka is frequent visitor here but lets calm down. Tetka will always have to pay some agency to push her onwards because that chick is a SLOPPY mess. Left to her own devices, she would sink like a bag of rocks. For the love of Mother Nature, her 'to-do' lists consisted of 'wake up; have coffee; organize desk; check email, eat a nut'. I am not going to start to celebrate her 'business accumen' and her bot boosted online following. Serenity now! Insanity later!

She posted this 2 days ago and it is still standing "I know you won’t believe me but you the look is supposed to look creased. @dior Christmas magic" - Tamara Kalinic ....yes, what a successful professional she is! Master of marketing, my peachy a$$! If anyone wants to celebrate her success, start a new thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
First, the intro to her vlogmas is so bad. It's laughable how forced she acts and it's painfully long.

Second, her daily vlogs just show how frantic she is. It's a wild ride of nothingness. Just look at her most recent vlog. I'm 1 minute in and it just goes: look here is the cute dog, look dinner, look Xenia, Xenia do you love me? Do you think of me? I think of you all the time! I grind my teeth thinking of you! XENIA LOVE ME! Look dog, Aww, Beebi. Look cake!

LIKE CUT DOWN ON THE DRUGS GIRL! Jeez. Who in their right mind watches these vlogs seriously?

Also the wedding talk that escalaed quickly. It's so telling that at first, she keeps the mic up and pretends to joke as everything is fine. Then her holy Bebi agrees with her 'joke' and tells her that yes, she can't handle stress very well etc. etc. Suddenly, she forgets that she's vlogging for an audience, the mic is moved away and she starts arguing because her narcissistic a** can't even handle a bit of backlash (when it's for sure true).

• Haha

Brunette_

Chatty Member
She already said that. Including the famous words: I was so busy I forgot to eat. She talks more about food then actually eating it.
Good point! She indeed talks about food a lot, and then shows an empty poke bowl container to prove she had eaten. A person with a healthy relationships with food would not do that, imho. I mean, I cannot imagine myself throwing my dirty empty lunchbox into my colleagues faces 🤪 She's acting like a toddler that secretly flashes food down the toilet/ gives to a pet and then shows mom an empty plate, as if they were finished.
---
On another note, the more I think about it and connect the dots, the more I'm convinced that she wears fakes 95% of the time.
My reasoning:
1. Fil is an employee, not a CEO, so, what is his salary, what do you, guys, think? Imo, it's € 100,000/year with bonuses, max. Would he be able to buy at least two Hermes bags for his girlfriend a year + jewelry?
2. It can be argued that he has some inheritance money/investments made, but think of his lifestyle before Tamara. Where did he even live before if they both rented at first? He had no car as well. He's wearing the same clothes, or at least he is not splurging on himself. He likes that Chrome hearts brand, but what does he buy from them mostly? Costume jewelry and sunglasses. I do not see rich habits there at all. For his age, he's not even a middle class Italian. And you tell me he's buying Hermes and diamond rings left and right? And again, for the man his age, he is not very well secured financially, again, imho.
3. Their summer vacations are all three-day breaks somewhere in Italy. Every. Single. Year. Exotic trips are all sponsored. Does this speak wealth to you?
4. Now, look at Tamara. Yes, it does seem like she shops a lot, but those are all sponsored hauls on rotation (NaP, Missoma, Mytheresa). And what is she wearing on a daily? Same white Khaite top in 90% of her videos in the past three years. Notice, how every time she actually splurges on something, she wears it to death (black Bottega heel to every single fashion event this fashion month, anyone?). On the contrary, 99% of her purchases we never see again. Her wardrobe is not even that big, considering the amount of hauls. So, where is the clothes?
5. They went to Japan recently...What did they buy exactly? A Chrome hearts necklace and a tiny Chanel purse. Cash poor? Seemed super weird to me.
6. She receives her treatments (body/skin/hair/face/nail) from far remote locations. Why would you only go to Belgrade for facials, or only to Paris for body sculpting? That does not make sense, unless all these services are freebies. Note, how she stopped showing her body sculpting appointments all of a sudden.
7. I do know that top influencers might make € 10,000 and up per post. And she might have some investments. But their general lifestyle screams of a wannabe to me. Everything is always somehow in excess with her, so, that it makes you question the validity. Several of the same van Cleef&Aples necklaces/bracelets in different colors? Multiple of the same Hermes bags in different sizes? The most random Chanel items in a bulk? I don't know, I follow a good amount of fashion influencers, and their more selective and unique in their choices. Tamara reminds me of a hoarder. Remember, her blog name was (is?) All that glitters (...is not gold, isn't it?:sneaky:)
(btw, I'm an academic researcher, hence the rant 😅 )
All in all, her alleged lifestyle does not make any sense to me, unless, she's a trust fund baby, and she'll get her access once she's married, or something. Which contradicts with her sister's lifestyle. Personally, I see no other explanation to that level of mindless spending other than most of it is either returned, or fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
This forum washes out Tetka's endless pointless blabbing with it's members intellect and wit :)
that's why I am here.
and bon appetite with my profile pic :D

• Heart
  • Haha

f*ing_nice

someone once talked about her furniture.
if they are all the same brand and they bought them all together, why to they have different colors when they should be the same...
when get designer furniture even if it's a older collection/color what so ever, they should all look the same
1701715181233.png

---
1701715978844.png

NO WORDS NEEDED.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
This was so awkward.
-they are not on the same page about the wedding, he seems forced and faked
s-he cannot stand any kind of slightest negative feedback.

this is unbelievable.
ouf that was tough to watch. If he's not continuously "baby baby you are the best, the most amazing influencer, I love you so much, here are 3 hermes bags, blah blah" she's out of there. That she was actually pissed off about this *on video* is very telling. He didn't even say anything offensive, but I guess it broke the perfect image she portrays that she can handle everything without batting an eyelid, so she got pissed. She must be a handful to deal with; I don't know how he'll have the patience long term...

f*ing_nice

'Diamond" aka natural zirkon, man made zirkon, white natural sapphire, white lab sapphire, white crystal, moissanite. Keep in mind he "owns" nothing at 48, doubt this is a diamond he bought her. Maybe he told her babeeeeyyyy look how it sparkles babeeee, it's a diamond 🤪
i worked as a sales expert for one of the most luxury jewelers in germany, they also have stores in ny, london, paris, madrid etc. and that's def. not a diamond.

• Wow
  • Heart