Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is that it could be an investment property funded by her parents. Her family gets together in Dubai, maybe it's a place they will all use. What are the chances that they are having their wedding in Dubai? :unsure:
wow, that is the definition of tacky.

Reactions: 3
I think this is only an advertisement. IMO they haven't bought anything and they won't buy. It was suspicious when she said that she wants a flat in the building she showed, then I expected to start advertising the property or some kind of service and here it is. I understand that this is part of her job, but what is annoying is that she lies. She could simply say that she likes their work etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My guess is that it could be an investment property funded by her parents. Her family gets together in Dubai, maybe it's a place they will all use. What are the chances that they are having their wedding in Dubai? :unsure:
If you saw the inside of her sister's house, her family is far from rich so I don't think her parents can afford an apartment in Dubai either.

Reactions: 9
Filippo has been traveling a lot to Dubai for his work; he keeps posting from events there with football teams and racing. I'm guessing his work will give him some temporary apartment to stay while there and Tamara has combined it with some ad for interior decorating, which she has never before shown the slightest interest in.

Reactions: 6
Filippo has been traveling a lot to Dubai for his work; he keeps posting from events there with football teams and racing. I'm guessing his work will give him some temporary apartment to stay while there and Tamara has combined it with some ad for interior decorating, which she has never before shown the slightest interest in.
And its so funny that she is into interiors now while they had to pay an architect to decorate their apartment in Milan and Fillipo actually said in one of her vlogs that they have a good tast for buying things but do not know how to put them together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They bought a Saint Laurent glass ashtray for over 1K and called it a bowl. Filippo should double check. It's not just the lack of knowing how to put things together that stands between them and a career as an interior designer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still can't wrap my head around the fact she's wearing a cartier diamond love bracelet priced almost 50k but owns no property in het mid 30's... he's even worse he's almost 50 with no real estate on his name.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.