Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatoyant

1643483098757.png
she changed everything about her face and has the audacity to lie about lip fillers, tan, being natural

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
"They have so many devices which can help you understand yourself better"

Use one on your brain, please...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

T-time

Chatty Member
what an entitled twat!!! who does she think she is, blow up fried fish parading in the worst outfits that are leftover after Leonie and other actual hard working influencers scooped up

posting these kind of captions whilst there is a literall war happening just 2 countries away...disgusting
Yeah....... about that war. Can we talk about that war.

Can 👏🏻 we 👏🏻 talk 👏🏻 about 👏🏻 that 👏🏻 war 👏🏻

Screenshot_20220226-131313_Instagram.jpg

I actually want to yell in all fucking caps but can not do that to you all. This is a fucking waterfall of emotions. There is a war going on and she is so goddamn self absorbed that she has to make the war about her robbery.

I am stunned. This forum is lighthearted gossip at best but I never forgot that Tamara is a person. Her taste does not have to be mine but that is what makes us human. If she can make money with what she does at least we can respect that. What she just posted is inhumane.

I lost all respect for her.

How can you be so vapid and so egocentric that you can make a war about yourself.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

lilya21

HE DOES NOT WANT TO MARRY YOU.

i wish she would get this through her head. it was actually sad watching her in the bed while he was explaining another bullshit ring and fake promises. i'm tired of women falling for this shit and being stringed along for years. if he wanted to he would.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
Hello everyone,

As my suggestion got the most votes, here is the new thread, thank you @Mjaumjau for the heads-up! :)
The last thread's summary is still valid:
"Tamara has been up to:

- Still homeless with dirty that has started his influencer career whilst refusing to show his face (for good reason?)
- Buying a lot of Hermès bags, but are they real/super fakes or just second-hand items?
- She must be reading tattle in her spare time, between all of the fashion shows she wished she was invited to, showcasing a Hermès invite.
- Copying other influencers because being creative is hard work and requires talent.
- Photoshoping herself into a different person for each picture.
- Has gotten robbed, a lot of handbags and stuff got stolen, except for all of the items that keep on returning. Despise this, she still showcases all of her luxury items placed in one place and easy to grab for the next robber.

That's all I can remember, I have to go to bed soon so please feel free to correct my mistakes and add things!"

PS. These boots remind me of someone :coffee:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bblondon

Chatty Member

Are you kidding? THIS was the announcement? Showing the face of her “mysterious” boyfriend we’ve all known about anyway for years all for a paid partnership? Or is that she’s Showing of her real face for once instead of the Russian face swap she always clowns us with? This is so embarrassing and weird - they’re not celebrities!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Micika

About the last video, 👏 for the comment section. Happy to see many people agree and definitely see through her...

Also, it was funny to see her describe her style in this video and than go back to the video below in which she states that the secret to her success is that she is not pretending to be anyone else, she is not trying to be cool, have urban street style, not showing her skin, but instead sticks to her true, feminine, classic style 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

bblondon

Chatty Member
tetkas hair and make up always gives her away and ruins the illusion she’s built of wealth and luxury. You know how you see some women who just scream wealthy despite wearing items that aren’t obviously designer, it’s because they have well maintained hair/blow drys and nice nails, skin, make up application. Tamara has the Anne delvey and Elizabeth Holmes bad hair that’s a giveaway of pretending to be something you’re not, it’s both interesting and embarrassing

I don’t care how many Kelly bags you have, when you’re walking around with a brassy rats nest bush on your head, coarselumpy skin and orange make up, you look the opposite of luxe

eta-
Is her nip out?!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
Guys, I don't want to offend anyone, but the political situation is too complex a topic for one tattle thread.

Reactions: 28

bblondon

Chatty Member
Well the hair has always been a dry messy bush so that’s one thing she’s kept “natural” 😂

• Haha

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
If this video isn't the epiphany of maximum fakery, I don't know what isn't...

Trying to be "sexy" by licking the lips after "drinking" coffee. wow.

• Sick
  • Haha