Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Been away for a while…and came back to see that she is still pathetic…behaving as if she is all that and coming off pretentious & delusional….and faketey faaaaaake….so fake that one doesn’t even have to know much about her as we do…to see that she is fake & acting all mighty. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤢 Zero self awareness as she is convinced her reels are awesome and she looks great & believable…yet she looks like a typical Serbian turbo folk singer…butchered by plastic surgery..vulgar…zero fashion sense…but selling herself as some high class hooker. Just Google “Serbian turbo folk singers”…that’s all
agree!!! on point comment

Just tried to watch her last vid, gosh another haul???

Tamara in 2050: Guiiiss look I spent another 20K on shitty tacky clothes and killing the environment with my carboon footprint as I will again return 95%

People have moved on, having houses, families, businesses, partners they are not ashamed of and here we have her still trying to fill the void with mindless shopping, another birkin, 3 thousand different brands dangling on her, with her dead eyes stare, zero emotion and personality featuring botch face.

So pathetic and boring get a job woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

mounaa21

It sounds more like a PR trip than a retreat to me, also how does she have a snap of every single moment of the day if she only uses her phone twice? Or she meant she only turns her wifi twice?
And who wrap themselves in designer clothes on a private retreat? I mean if you aren’t working or taking photos and supposedly relaxing, wouldn’t you want to hang in comfy clothing?
At least now we found out why she shops for clothes twice her size, she is sharing the wardrobe with bebi 🤢

“outside of my 4 pillars” what is this woman on?? Does she realise how ridiculous she sounds? Darling, before going outside of any pillars, just start feeding yourself, you’ll see your body will love it and you don’t need an expensive 5 stars hotel to teach you how to

she has truly become detestable, there is nothing nice about her anymore. she is looking more and more manly and ugly ( dead eyes, flat eyebrows, 🤡 cheekbones, botched lips and nose and a protruded distorted chin) no amount of make up of jewellery can save this face…

• Heart

jessica b

ok, I haven't watched her videos in a few months because I absolutely cannot stand her but WTF happened to her accent?! She's talking like she's so FaSHuN and she thinks she's in the Devil Wears Prada and saying "LoVe iT" after every sentence and it is way too obnoxious for my brain cells.

Also, all she did in that Dubai vlog was whine and throw very unnecessary and unpleasant comments about Dubai like she's too good for this place? Girl, you're in one of the most advanced cities in the world.

Here are some of her RIDICULOUS whinings:
"the coconut milk here tastes different, its sweetened"
"I'm not really impressed" (about the Hermes store)
"Dubai sunsets aren't really magical, it's pretty but its not like the Santorini"
"everything takes forever here, I was waiting for a mask in one place and I lost my patience and I just left"
"there are no escalators to go down"
'to be honest they haven't really packed it that well" (about the Chanel hat)

Also, why is she not wearing her mask at the mall, I saw everyone around her wearing one and I'm pretty sure in Dubai wearing a mask indoors is mandatory BUT she didn't want to take the only scarf left because everyone tried it on and "TheRe'S a ViRuS GoInG AroUnD"

Sorry, but her attitude was super gross and unappreciative. I saw Victoria's Dubai vlog and it was the exact opposite In terms off attitude she was so grateful and in awe of everything. Tamara's personality is just rotten.

• Heart
  • Wow

T-time

Chatty Member
(Edit: Let's just start with the facts*
2016 second hand constance
2018 same bag as 2016 but this time new from store (🙄)
2019 1 kelly and two birkins
2020 2 birkins, 2 kellys, 2 constances
2021 6 (🙄🤯🤮) kellys, 2 birkins
2022 1 birkin, alhough Tamara thinks spring is around the corner, the year has just begun

Since these are quota bags, you can buy only 2 per year, she must have bought second hand and under someone else's account last year. Mini kellys are different than bigger ones and two of them got stolen, but it is still a sickening amount of essentially the same damn bag over and over and over and over and over and over again.)

the great empath talking about how she told the sale assistant she will not be greedy, and "only" get a constance for her 309509039th bag this year. oh, what a sacrifice. you don't know selflessness until you have met tamara.
In her life* she has bought 8 kellys, 7 birkins and 4 constances. Let's say that a couple of those kellys are gifted from Dirty. Before Dirty she never mentioned that a bag was a present, so we do not have to assume more of them were pesents.

After the robbery (begin july, last year!) she has gotten 4 kellys, 3 birkins and no constances. Because she is hoarding hermes as h&m, it seems natural that she now wants to get more constances.

She is talking about things being cheap for the brand, buys the cheapest leather there is and buys so obsessive that she even makes "the most coveted bags in the world" look like overstock.

Imagine 15 jeans in your closet. You might tell yourself that they are different. Wide legged light blue ripped jeans are not the same as black skinny's. But we all have that one favourite pair. She might think she is not greedy in her mind but everybody else knows she is only in denial about her shopping addiction.

If your eyes do not lit up when you unbox another birkin, you are not buying them for yourself anymore!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

T-time

Chatty Member
Oh wow! These poor influencers have to buy the most ugly things just to keep up with her fashion victim style. Sometimes I feel sorry for influencers to need to get these horrible products. Then I remember influencers don't pay for stuff... then I don't feel so bad.
In the hotelroom with Caro she said she looks so good because she only uses "the best" makeup brands. Funny that "the best" brands are also the brands that are very well known for free influencer samples. Chanel is not free but with an onlyfans other people could buy those for her.

And those pictures are horrendous. I knew that my summer avatar reminded me of something. Who wore it better? Even Borat has better posture than her 😂
1511277358-borat-mankini-sacah-baron-cohen.jpg

• Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
@lunalunaluna this is indeed vulgar. If you can buy pave jewelry you can afford a couple pasties.

Hell, even the money from her Furla ad could go to some of them. And if pasties are too much, she could even used some fashiontape 🙄

I know how influencers equal marketing but Furla is also cheapened by working with her. She never ever wears it (probably because it is beneath her) but yet every fashionweek she has to unbox another never to be seen and soon to be sold Furla bag. As someone with limited funds that sort of thing does turn me off with a brand.
she was always using pasties and showing them in her vids especially for fashion weeks, since she is with raspy all we can see is tits, ass, feet, pouts, half naked vulgar looks, just gross and desperate

I am no some conservative granny, but on her and all together on display just looks like a hooker, someone who is younger, edgier, flatter may get away with an odd nip here and there, but usually androgynous model like figures, not Tammy the blow up sex doll who gives off dead fish energy in bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lola.Petra

Nobody mentioned a voucher under her yt video. She’s answering the comments here actually 😂😂
Dear God, almost 16,000 Euros for rags !!! A few years ago my friend bought a house for 20,000 euros ... But it seems better to be homeless but with a branded wardrobe :rolleyes::unsure:

I literally can’t with how unbelievably vile she is posting the amount as though it’s something to be proud of with everything going on right now. Women and children dying trying to get to safety with barely any possessions and she’s throwing her wealth and entitlement around like she hasn’t a care in the world 😡😡😡😡😡
In my country (Serbia) we have a saying: "what a smart person is ashamed of, a fool is proud of", ... if this was clear to her and she really has some awareness of how really rich people behave, she would behave differently ... The real rich people never brag about their wealth in public like this and they are often very, very modest in their behavior. She is a typical example of a Balkan woman who recently got some money and was lucky to get her “business” going

Last edited:

JelenaJ

I genuinely got scared. This is her boyfriend? If I saw that on street I would beat him up. There is something so pedofilish and ******** about his look and his 10 year old uncleaned beard isn't helping. Tamara showing us her true colors with this one innit
Just because he LOOKS (according to you) like a pedophile you would beat him up?!!! Well, we all know people like you that talk online about beating can’t beat anyone but this that you are talking about is some serious shit.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
peak influencer fangirl is see and repost Kendull and Gigi, as if they are buddies
Isn't Tamara's job at least to know models?
I feel that the Hadid sisters are overrated as hell, as well as Kendall and Kaia.

Sure they work hard, but if it wasn't for their family's fame, they're basically nothing! It's so unfair that there are more talented models out there, but due to nepotism, mediocrity is glorified.

And Bella Hadid literally copied Carla Bruni's face ffs!

• Heart

bblondon

Chatty Member
In her new video she says people who use filtersand edit their photos shouldn’t be allowed to and that she doesn’t understand why some influencers do it - I can’t with her 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

bblondon

Chatty Member
Her hair in the Milan video even after a blow out, I can’t 😂😂

And her skin looks like it’s been pumped with liquid that’s sloshing around, her skin/features look melting off - sad. She is only just turning 33!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

ellas

Who is this person? Seriously, what’s happened? How come her family doesn’t react to this fake personality & accent, do they take her seriously? How can anyone take her seriously when she talks like this?

And she is wearing Nirvana t-shirt lol!

She is ridiculous, it’s so sad.

Tamara Kalinic #14 Promise ring after a promise ring, clickbaits & monetised reveal of man who’ll never commit.

Last edited:

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Screenshot_2022-01-30-03-54-08-88_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I wonder what kind of lies she'll do, most of her 'friends' are now living across two countries and will own multiple homes.

She must be horrified that she still lives in Peacehaven with Grandpa, has she moved to their new 'place in Milan'?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

karowhat

omg guys, I just discovered this forum and I have thoughts to share...

I used to like watching her and her pics but like.. why would anyone want to watch luxury half after haul? Is there a contest for who is going to spend the most on FarFetch I am not aware of? she has 0 creativity and she doesn't get her audience anymore - I watch luxury hauls for inspo and news, if I could afford it I would just go to the store myself, no need to rub it in lol. But also why is she complaining about how much she needs to unbox and film? that sounds like very little effort to me to show her purchases in front of the camera, I would imagine she has harder tasks as part of her job

she is buying (or "buying") shit loads of the same clothes that we never see her wearing while she cant be bothered to get a new laptop while stopping at the Apple store to get the old one repaired?
I don't follow many influencers but the ones I do seem to care about environment and politics etc... in general other things besides themselves, meanwhile Tamara is taking a new flight almost daily

have you seen the Q&A today? "I love my job cause it taught me to do taxes and business" girl have you heard of the business school before?

many thanks for reading my rant, I would comment on her video but there are haters calling me names when I do so hahahah

• Haha
  • Heart

mishica2

We should have seen it coming - she revealed yet another ad. And used it to ‘reveal’ her boyfriend as well, jesus, when you think it can’t get any worse…