Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1020440View attachment 1020441View attachment 1020441View attachment 1020442

I don’t get what is happening to that hand of hers. She is so cringe 🤮
The tongue must be so big. She can’t keep it in. Like ….it always sticking out. She probably tinks it’s sexy.

View attachment 1020625

Her boobs are disassociating from her! The gap is massive, and it looks so botched. 😭
Look like a w-Hore on rue Saint Denis in Paris lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She still wants to impress dirty grandpa boyfriend with her tongue . The problem is, she doesn’t have the lips and the tongue for that! It is 100 % the contrary.
perhaps the pussy cat dolls can do that , but certainly NOT HER!

Reactions: 6
She looks and acts weird in this reel, the attempt at the sexy pout and bedroom eyes is giving secondhand embarrassment. awful hair, why is kerastase wasting their money? Hair still looks bushy after and badly styled and what’s with her face?! Surprised she’d post this without facapp

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She still wants to impress dirty grandpa boyfriend with her tongue . The problem is, she doesn’t have the lips and the tongue for that! It is 100 % the contrary.
perhaps the pussy cat dolls can do that , but certainly NOT HER!
I agree, but also we are not in 2000

maybe next YouTube will be “how i went to therapist, and then insta story any good recommendations for the therapist no matter which language cos i speak all of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks and acts weird in this reel, the attempt at the sexy pout and bedroom eyes is giving secondhand embarrassment. awful hair, why is kerastase wasting their money? Hair still looks bushy after and badly styled and what’s with her face?! Surprised she’d post this without facapp
If you look at the last picture, her face looks really small. I think she has tuned that. I do not know why they work with her. Her hair is fried into oblivion. Then again, with all those sillicones l'oreal should be cancelled too. Or she has bought another Hermes bag and needs the money.

And I agree with @Lena94 In this reel her eyes look like she is 'not all there' too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This thick tongue and licking your lips is a typical behavior for someone doing too much coke
and the body is showing, like she looks so unbalanced in fat areas... basic crackhead behaviour-lies about something publicly, has no sense of self, obsessions with other stuff such as lip filler etc

Reactions: 3
Aaaaand here we go again. Another orange shopping spree. She’ll never change. Hermes as fast fashion 🤮🤮🤮 I’m so sick of it!!!
I love it. Makes me want it less and less. I also love the difference between Paperella and Bryan Boy. He buys less, gets things that I feel are so classy (exotics) and is over the moon and so grateful* for everything. Paperella makes it look like she just looted h&m.

*Although I mention this here now, so I almost expect Pappardella to suddenly be over the moon grateful in her next unboxing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1643483098757.png
she changed everything about her face and has the audacity to lie about lip fillers, tan, being natural

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Well the hair has always been a dry messy bush so that’s one thing she’s kept “natural” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well the hair has always been a dry messy bush so that’s one thing she’s kept “natural” 😂
lol true tho, but it amazes me how much money she has and won't use it on things that matter more than looking fake- her hair

🤯 who is this?!? I always get shocked when I see old photos of her. Does she think her followers are fools or is she genuinely delusional?
money and her status is making her so detached from the real world, I actually think she is so delusional because all she does or her job is to promote herself - so she never thinks about anything or anyone else

• Heart
Screenshot_2022-01-30-03-54-08-88_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I wonder what kind of lies she'll do, most of her 'friends' are now living across two countries and will own multiple homes.

She must be horrified that she still lives in Peacehaven with Grandpa, has she moved to their new 'place in Milan'?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Aaaaand here we go again. Another orange shopping spree. She’ll never change. Hermes as fast fashion 🤮🤮🤮 I’m so sick of it!!!
At least it wasn’t “(You guys know) I always get a white bag in Paris, safety percussions”🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A post with the most likes recently is the Dior one without her. People really don’t like to see her, it’s so obvious. When will the brands understand that 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1025931she changed everything about her face and has the audacity to lie about lip fillers, tan, being natural
I do not like the fake tan and fillers, that is personal taste and if she loves it so be it, but I miss this girl's aura. She sparkled and looked happy. Paperella looks stuck up and completely unrelatable now but damn I miss these eyes. Now we got big empty holes that make her seem dead inside. Every time she uploads I expected to see this girl. Every time I'm dissapointed. Even the "my most expensive unboxing ever" did not make her look genuinely happy anymore. I have not seen her genuinely happy or relaxed in such a long time.

As a brown eyed gal I know this is not just lighting. It is something that shines from within. And it is nice to use your ringlight to amp up the shine on your pavé jewelry. Diamonds are a girls best friend. But they should not outshine the lust for life in your eyes.

View attachment 1026059

I wonder what kind of lies she'll do, most of her 'friends' are now living across two countries and will own multiple homes.

She must be horrified that she still lives in Peacehaven with Grandpa, has she moved to their new 'place in Milan'?
Influncers flocking to NYC is the next big thing and I am not suprised that Xenia is jumping on it too.

If you have some time to spare, just watch this girl. I stan because she is so spot on and actually deserves a following. About influncers moving to NYC:

I said that Pappardella was unrelatable. This explains why:

And this is how I feel about Xenia and Paperella's current 'I already read a thousand books and trained 21 times this week by thuesday and so should you' work ethic:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UAwCJAU2tjk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwW6Jq3_TE

I am so sorry for the long post y'all. I wanted to split it up in two parts but can not edit it anymore. I hope that posting a couple of (imo) insightfull videos is not bothering you more than Pappardella already bothers us

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🤯 who is this?!? I always get shocked when I see old photos of her. Does she think her followers are fools or is she genuinely delusional?
Delusional 😜I don't watch as often anymore, too boring and many lies. Still waiting to hear about the Milan apartment which she said would be ready to move into January 2022 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.