Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this video isn't the epiphany of maximum fakery, I don't know what isn't...

Trying to be "sexy" by licking the lips after "drinking" coffee. wow.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Such a hard-working professional with a video almost 3 hours late already.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks so awkward in these clips where her boyfriend dirty is recording and saying she should “dress more girly, you should dress more gurlyyyy” 🤢

why is she she standing like 🧍‍
And her face you can just see how much she heavily edits herself, her nose looks wide and unrefined without angles and editing
I would never dare to put out so much lack of backbone. First it is "This is not me, I do not like pink" and then the boyfriend loves it. Suddenly it was love at first sight and she can see herself wearing the jacket with shorts. By now I think I am only in it for his fashion sense.

She loves feathers. The only thing I can think of is a screaming Patricia Field talking about satc the movie.

Licking her lips on instagram might not trying to be sexy. Nobody licks their lips with so much product but if you just got your lips done, they are dry as hell. Maybe she bought new lips again?

Reactions: 10
And today she is posting straight from the location. Did we influence her or she was invited for real to these?
QUOTE="ratatablablabla, post: 8130635, member: 284940"]
That's how some of them even started influencing jobbbbbsss.
She never posts real time locations, that's ok.

But I wanted to say that so much people commented on her hair, her inbox is full, but no screenshots this time. 1 cry.

And yes, I'm so strong I survived the robbery and came back stronger. 🎼 Isn't she cringey 🎼
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF is DIS.
This is why I thought she bought new lips again. You can overline so much but the lumps and bumps look like swelling that needs to go down. She always gets her lips done for fashionweek.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She did get her lips done. Her previous jewellery video shows punctures in the lip. It looks so gross, I feel bad for her bf who has to kiss her. Whatever he is, he is himself and not botched

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This thick tongue and licking your lips is a typical behavior for someone doing too much coke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.