Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zanny.Lee

I find it funny how TamTam is making Caro's fall about herself but Caro is only thanking Xenia and her bf in her stories and no mention of Tetka

• Haha
Reactions: 27

lele89

Grannies wouldn't wear it 💯
Exactly! Both of my grannnies were classy ladies 😁
I am new here, and Tamara is reason why I decided to enter this site and write a few things.
First of all, I saw her this summer in Montenegro, Jesus Christ, what a behavior she has … she was in One&Only resort with her freaky “boyfriend “, and two other ppl. I think one of those ppl is restaurant owner from Serbia.
The dirty hair. The km long foot. The ugliest body posture. Her accent. This woman is so Goddam stupid and shallow, I just can’t!
And I asked my friend Milo who is manager in the resort- who is she, and he told me she is influencer who demanded free stay in One&Only, and owner who is friend with her dirty ass werewolf boyfriend agreed to let them stay for free…
Now I see her fake crying on insta about Ukraine, because in her mind it is popular subject so she must jump in.
Discussing woman she is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

lilya21

Actually slapped her?! Or just explained to her people have actual responsibilities like getting to work on time or hospital maybe?! And she is stopping traffic to be photographed. If she actually hit her there should be a picture or video of it no?
the "hit" was probably just bumping into her bc she was in the way of a woman on her way to a real job or responsibility, something tamara will never know.

keinwe

why can't this guy finally take care of his beard my goodness ???? all that money to still look like a homeless tarzan

• Haha
  • Sick

Micika

Tetka is showing huge disrespect to her audience that follows her vlogs. I think she has realised that it is harder to hide her ugly personality and lies when filming a video versus only posting shorts and photos and now she is slowly, step by step, training her followers not to expect videos twice a week anymore. What a lazy and irresponsible child she is. Would be much more honest to just say she doesn't want to do it anymore than pretend like nothing is happening but just keeps not showing up.

It might be better option for her though, as her vlogs got so boring and her bad traits are getting worse and more obvious with every upload. She is probably looking at Xenia that is able to get followers without yt videos, but tetka is not creating anything, so from that point I don't understand her choice as well, as in videos, she is at least showing her feet, so there's the content some people like 😂. (If there was a choice at all, and not her laziness deciding 🙄)

And what do we do with this thread... I think she is creating such a bad energy in all the people watching her that it is slowly becoming unbearable to even hate watch her 🤮

Aaaaand, does anyone else still misses Tamliar like I do? 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

bblondon

Chatty Member
Some facetuned photos vs real life ones to give you a good laugh. The posture in the 2nd photo is bizarre plus you see how much she edits her body to be slimmer - her shoulders and waist look wide and her arm is untoned with curved shoulders.

is anyone here knowledgeable about dentistry to explain why her teeth look like this? There’s so much gap between her fake teeth and her mouth, they look too narrow and like dentures in an old person with receding gums

Also the Roman soldier photo is sending me, she looks like an old short, wide squat man - ugliest shoes and styling I’ve ever seen, fashion victim and embarrassment with zero personal styling to make the outfit her own . Looks like a clown in a costume at the circus

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
He doesn’t want to be seen with her, so embarrassing 🤣🤣
I also think he knows she is using him..
i suspect they’re using each other, he has connections, she gets free clothes and trips etc. Plus, he gets to educate her and show everyone how smart he is, egomaniac dates narcissistic airhead, match made in farfetch heaven

• Haha
  • Heart

lilya21

she looks empty and depressed
i would be too with her lifestyle. i mean we see what her everyday life is: shopping, mope around, looking at herself in the mirror and maybe taking some pictures.

anybody that has had a period of unemployment knows how depressing that can get eventually. sure it's fun the first couple of weeks or months, but an entire lifetime of no purpose? that's why she's empty

• Heart
  • Haha
Hi guys! Haven’t written here in months, I was just so uninspired and tired of Tetka. I had to take a break, so I unfollowed her (and a lot of other influencers) and it was honestly great. 😁

I was just doing my nails at home (not long ones because that’s a no no, as Tam the insejn trendsetter says), and her video of trend forecasting popped up. I decided to watch (mistake), thinking maybe I fell out of the loop and she changed

My, my, myyyyy I am brain dead! 💀 She said frilly, girly, “whimsical, cutesy” dresses are something she doesn’t like, and how she has this “rocker, edgy” style. Miss girl, YOU made a career on frilly dresses…

Then she proceedes to diss Etro, but gladly takes the 💰 from them when necessary, honestly I would drop her in a heartbeat. Miss Tam describes herself as either elegant or edgy, darling you are neither. You are a glorified clothing rack.

Personality as always failed to impress, with failed attempts of being funny and witty. Nothing’s changed, glad to be back… sort of 🤡

• Haha

T-time

Chatty Member
If making your bed and taking your vitamins is on a list, no wonder she is always "busy".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24