Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I’m judging him for being someone who is happy to have a paid influencer partnership with his girlfriend. Something very off putting about men and social media in general and boyfriends of influencers riding off of their girlfriends coat tails. Zero shame both of them

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Are you kidding? THIS was the announcement? Showing the face of her “mysterious” boyfriend we’ve all known about anyway for years all for a paid partnership? Or is that she’s Showing of her real face for once instead of the Russian face swap she always clowns us with? This is so embarrassing and weird - they’re not celebrities!
I feel so sick after watching this....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why she was hiding his identity for so long anyway?i kept on waiting for there to be the ring at the end of it like he proposed but nope lol
She is ashame of the guy. Is not a secret. She loves the guy buy expensive things for her. But if she had a choice she would go for someone like Carlo Sestini (whenever I saw them together she looked desperate to date him).
In 2020 Tamara was going to share a flat with Carlo in London (or live on the same building I think), then pandemic happened and girl was desperate to leave her sister's attic in Paceheave and accepted to go to Paris with this man (her current boyfriend). Since the moment she went to Paris in 2020 she wanted to stay there no matter what (date that guy).

She would have show the guy looooooong time ago, but the girl is so fake that if doesn't look like Chanel or Hermes, it will 'ruin' her Instagram aesthetic.

Now the girl was offered to appear in Vogue and money involved, then she was like "of course! I would do anything for money! I mean for Vogue, I mean for my baby!".

Reactions: 10
I’m trying to understand if you are being sarcastic or you really think that these two have a connection? To me this video is a huge cringe and nothing else. And the message is “Finally someone offered me money to show my bf”. But again, only my opinion and I respect everyone’s else.
After watching the video of two of them together I have to say they look really cute, more than I could've imagined. In my opinion they have a great connection, I liked the video and I ship them a little bit more now.
She is ashame of the guy. Is not a secret. She loves the guy buy expensive things for her. But if she had a choice she would go for someone like Carlo Sestini (whenever I saw them together she looked desperate to date him).
In 2020 Tamara was going to share a flat with Carlo in London (or live on the same building I think), then pandemic happened and girl was desperate to leave her sister's attic in Paceheave and accepted to go to Paris with this man (her current boyfriend). Since the moment she went to Paris in 2020 she wanted to stay there no matter what (date that guy).

She would have show the guy looooooong time ago, but the girl is so fake that if doesn't look like Chanel or Hermes, it will 'ruin' her Instagram aesthetic.

Now the girl was offered to appear in Vogue and money involved, then she was like "of course! I would do anything for money! I mean for Vogue, I mean for my baby!".
Amen! And also why didn’t that watch company (whatever it is) or Vogue share the video? Oh almost forgot, neither the love of her life…

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I thought Carlo was gay?! But I agree, she does seem ashamed of him. There were many times over the time they’ve been dating when his fake friends who have public IG accounts posted him and tamara together so why was she being secretive about it? Was it because he didn’t want to be associated with her social media? In which case how is one or 2 photos here and there form special occasions like her bday showing them as a couple bad? In fact it always looked worse that they were being so secretive never showing him from the neck up. They’re so full of self importance, it gives me first, second and third hand embarrassment

Tamara “I'll show my bf for money” Kalinic
New thread name 😂

Reactions: 19
I thought Carlo was gay?! But I agree, she does seem ashamed of him. There were many times over the time they’ve been dating when his fake friends who have public IG accounts posted him and tamara together so why was she being secretive about it? Was it because he didn’t want to be associated with her social media? In which case how is one or 2 photos here and there form special occasions like her bday showing them as a couple bad? In fact it always looked worse that they were being so secretive never showing him from the neck up. They’re so full of self importance, it gives me first, second and third hand embarrassment

New thread name 😂
Oh yes, Carlo could be gay. I don't follow him. But he used to be with Caro, Tamara, Xenia all the time and definetly a girl like Tamara would die to date an Instagramable guy like Carlo.

And yes, I vote for that thread name too! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Oh yes, Carlo could be gay. I don't follow him. But he used to be with Caro, Tamara, Xenia all the time and definetly a girl like Tamara would die to date an Instagramable guy like Carlo.

And yes, I vote for that thread name too! :ROFLMAO:
Well Carlo was dating Caro for some time. No if he is gay or not, it’a less important.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her boyfriend kinda goes well with the aesthetics she’s been into quite recently, very sloppy, careless and effortless. I don’t see why she didn’t show him earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.