Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everything she says is so vapid. it's like there is no meaning behind her words, just a bunch of gibberish under the guise "health".

like the pillar thing, wtf is that? she just pulls something out of her ass and acts enlightened

Reactions: 20
I don't get it-her Tik tok is like her YT channel but in a shorter format. How is this innovative and Tik tok relevant?

Reactions: 6
Granny posture and granny swimming costume, I’m embarrassed for her 😂😂😂
I wonder if how long did grandpa edit those loooong legs for her.

Also, I would be very embarrased- she can afford Chanel / Hermès but she can't afford a free holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh wow! These poor influencers have to buy the most ugly things just to keep up with her fashion victim style. Sometimes I feel sorry for influencers to need to get these horrible products. Then I remember influencers don't pay for stuff... then I don't feel so bad.
In the hotelroom with Caro she said she looks so good because she only uses "the best" makeup brands. Funny that "the best" brands are also the brands that are very well known for free influencer samples. Chanel is not free but with an onlyfans other people could buy those for her.

And those pictures are horrendous. I knew that my summer avatar reminded me of something. Who wore it better? Even Borat has better posture than her 😂
1511277358-borat-mankini-sacah-baron-cohen.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I did have to go through like 10+ pages sorted by most liked (but seriously those were hilarious, best posts in Jurop) and this was the only thread suggestion one I found, granted my own, but it's the only one so far, so suggest away gujsss 🤣

Tamara Kalinic #14 One homeless looking, the other homeless and looking 47, a match made in farfetch heaven

Reactions: 4
No one who suffers from skin rash from fake accents should watch the newest vlog. I got a permanent one.

„I like the way Tamara in Doha dresses” *proceeds to eyefuck herself in shopping window*

“Also the receipt in Arabic… I love it, it’s just so… I don’t know”, ye we also don’t know.

Wonder when the next robbery will happen. She treated herself to approx 7k usd Cartier ring and flashes it for everyone to see, and for robbers to take notes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just finished the Dubai vlog and damn did she bring out the receipts re her face! 5 minutes dedicated to mapping her face as a 3 year old and middle school?!?! 😳😭 Are people actually commenting on her facial features on YT or IG or was she giving Tattle a shoutout the entire time? It seemed a bit OTT for someone who said they don’t care what people think about the way they look.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In the new vlog 6:52 - the outfit is giving flight attendant - maybe that's how she's getting on all these flights?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.