Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can start playing "Let's fix this look".
1. wear a bra. any bra would do since this is trashy, to say the least.
2. wear your hair up with some interesting bow or something
3. fix your posture-you're look like you're hanging
4. wear biker boots or AT LEAST SOMETHING (unexpected)that we can see that you have your own unique taste in fashion
5. stop wearing matchy-matchy colors, you do work in fashion as I recall.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
We can start playing "Let's fix this look".
1. wear a bra. any bra would do since this is trashy, to say the least.
2. wear your hair up with some interesting bow or something
3. fix your posture-you're look like you're hanging
4. wear biker boots or AT LEAST SOMETHING (unexpected)that we can see that you have your own unique taste in fashion
5. stop wearing matchy-matchy colors, you do work in fashion as I recall.
Just when you think TamTam can't surprise you anymore with horrendous looks she goes and does it twice as bad. She never disappoints 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she was always using pasties and showing them in her vids especially for fashion weeks, since she is with raspy all we can see is tits, ass, feet, pouts, half naked vulgar looks, just gross and desperate

I am no some conservative granny, but on her and all together on display just looks like a hooker, someone who is younger, edgier, flatter may get away with an odd nip here and there, but usually androgynous model like figures, not Tammy the blow up sex doll who gives off dead fish energy in bed
This is so true. Just as she somehow was thinking that Dirty chocking her in a picture would not be anything but vulgar if she is wearing ysl. Did not know it was possible but that only gave ysl a more eurotrash look.

The occasional nipple is ok. Life has thought me that I can wear my sweater with a bra or a pandemic. Both gotten a tad too uncomfortable. This is fashionweek and if your whole outfit is centred around nipples that is not a mistake. That is not fashion. That is cheap. Wearing something based on your nipples after you already worn a see trough outfit then that is also not a mistake but your style.

Maybe she wants to counteract the oversized tomboyish blazer looks but she just skipped pretty woman on the red carpet and went straight to pretty woman on skid row territory.

Reactions: 13
Karl Lagerfeld, as controversial as he might be, must be devastated when he sees his beloved Fendi trashed by Tamara!

View attachment 1084467

Caro must be like "The hell is this? This looks like my grandma's curtains!"
Caro Must be, “you are so vulgar Tamara, I don’t want to get clicked next to you. You think you are some super model, you look like you missed the point of fashion by 1000 miles. Your bought fan-following will soon vanish and you’ll look back thinking what was I wearing!”
Can this woman be more repulsive! I’m getting off brands that pay Tamara and let her wear their clothes. I haven’t been able to look at Cartier the way I used it. Now Fendi, Hermés, LV added to the list after seeing her in these fashion shows 🤢

This is so true. Just as she somehow was thinking that Dirty chocking her in a picture would not be anything but vulgar if she is wearing ysl. Did not know it was possible but that only gave ysl a more eurotrash look.

The occasional nipple is ok. Life has thought me that I can wear my sweater with a bra or a pandemic. Both gotten a tad too uncomfortable. This is fashionweek and if your whole outfit is centred around nipples that is not a mistake. That is not fashion. That is cheap. Wearing something based on your nipples after you already worn a see trough outfit then that is also not a mistake but your style.

Maybe she wants to counteract the oversized tomboyish blazer looks but she just skipped pretty woman on the red carpet and went straight to pretty woman on skid row territory.
And I’m counting days when he leaves this trash

Reactions: 9
Some Getty/IG comparisons from the ferretti show and other Italian FW Getty photos to expose her facetune. Always shocks me how badly done her nose job was, the rounded squid ward shape looks so out of place on her angular face el

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Some Getty/IG comparisons from the ferretti show and other Italian FW Getty photos to expose her facetune. Always shocks me how badly done her nose job was, the rounded squid ward shape looks so out of place on her angular face el
Her face looking soooooo aged always baffles me, and the cheek of her to post a 20-something y/o looking girl on her insta while looking this bad in person 😳😳

Reactions: 11
@kitty_gb I really hope she is happy with him. What I do not get is that every time he tells her what to wear, she looks trendy. Every time he does not we get floral curtain, make money with foots instead of fashion, 1995 but make it look like like there is some black 🧻 sticking it out of my skirt.

We just had a pandemic and some of us are still in it. We had Christmas ornaments with moutcovers and toiletpaper instead of actual toilet paper in the stores. But no need to incorporate toiletpaper in a look. Not even when it is Prada. Prada is just the name of a fashionhouse and it does not automatically makes it fashion.

Reactions: 5
Why is she not vlogging from the fashion weeks? That's the most interesting content she gets and she's just blowing it.

• Heart
the worst nose job and botched lips to ever exist, she went under knife 2-3 times to get a potato stuck on her face and those lips are so repulsive, looks like caricature...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she not vlogging from the fashion weeks? That's the most interesting content she gets and she's just blowing it.
I don’t think she has front row seats…perhaps that is the reason…I just can’t understand why she isn’t posting anything from the venues let alone the shows…

the worst nose job and botched lips to ever exist, she went under knife 2-3 times to get a potato stuck on her face and those lips are so repulsive, looks like caricature...
I think she was going to Serbian doctors for these procedures…if you Google Serbian turbo folk stars…you will see many women with Tetkas look…they all look alike…and vulgar is the trend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
shutterstock_editorial_12808638k.jpg

This is also on trend and showing a lot of skin. Blake Lively's outfit at MK. Tamara was there too. Looks a lot like Tamara’s Fendi outfit but not nearly as vulgar. Forget trendy or clothes make the man. It is Tamara that is makes things look trashy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
tetkas hair and make up always gives her away and ruins the illusion she’s built of wealth and luxury. You know how you see some women who just scream wealthy despite wearing items that aren’t obviously designer, it’s because they have well maintained hair/blow drys and nice nails, skin, make up application. Tamara has the Anne delvey and Elizabeth Holmes bad hair that’s a giveaway of pretending to be something you’re not, it’s both interesting and embarrassing

I don’t care how many Kelly bags you have, when you’re walking around with a brassy rats nest bush on your head, coarselumpy skin and orange make up, you look the opposite of luxe

eta-
Is her nip out?!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yikes nipple pads are cheap.. why are her nips showing here 🤮

Reactions: 11
tetkas hair and make up always gives her away and ruins the illusion she’s built of wealth and luxury. You know how you see some women who just scream wealthy despite wearing items that aren’t obviously designer, it’s because they have well maintained hair/blow drys and nice nails, skin, make up application. Tamara has the Anne delvey and Elizabeth Holmes bad hair that’s a giveaway of pretending to be something you’re not, it’s both interesting and embarrassing

I don’t care how many Kelly bags you have, when you’re walking around with a brassy rats nest bush on your head, coarselumpy skin and orange make up, you look the opposite of luxe

eta-
Is her nip out?!
I couldn’t agree more with everything!! 💯

Sitting on the toilet #prada

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

eta-
Is her nip out?!
ewww yes, tits out properly for everyone to see

she is gross

Reactions: 6
Amina M and Chiara F look like class women in Prada. No matter how much money Tamara makes, she’ll never have it. She can only do blow up doll open mouth faces, nipple reveals and toilet sitting snaps for attention. Oh and ugly feet pics!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.