Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you post a link?
I'm not sure on what the rules are about this, so as @T-time said above, google "In the meantime Tamara Kalinic got like 7 bags this year haha" and you should see a purse forum link, and it's the person who commented said comment. I can link it if it's allowed, sorry, just not sure 😅

Reactions: 6
Ugly 🦆 wanna be angel
I live near water and every time I hear kids say paperella I think about ducks. When I saw Paperella her latest yellow bag I could only think about screaming kids.

I just saw her latest video and it was a snoozefest. Last year everybody did a billionaire morningroutine and Paperella is doing it now. She made a 30 minute video about old news. I do not know how she does it. She is almost as stale as Chase Amie.

Paperella is not eating any sugar. This one time she said no to a marshmallow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When did Tetka become a fitness guru?
what's the goal, a little bit of stretching?
You can easily do the same at home.

HIRE A PROFESSIONAL TO TEACH YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING INSTEAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As expected, she is visiting the gym just for cardio. Tetka, don’t be afraid of lifting weights, you’ll look great with some muscle gain and it’ll improve your posture as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When did Tetka become a fitness guru?
what's the goal, a little bit of stretching?
You can easily do the same at home.

HIRE A PROFESSIONAL TO TEACH YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING INSTEAD.
I think the whole video was an ad for that website that ‘helps’ you to track your ‘goals’
Such an useless video, as someone said here, same useless videos as Chase Amie 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Years ago she read The Secret and had an epiphany, now she read another book. The end. :yawn:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Years ago she read The Secret and had an epiphany, now she read another book. The end. :yawn:
Why are you in my brain? That’s exactly what I thought when I saw her photographing herself with Atomic Habits- which is one of those vacuous books that people love to show they are reading. If you want to make a habit- stick to your habit- and Tetka’s mind was blown. 🤯

@T-time I love Paparella. Could we refer to her as Paprella more often?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are you in my brain? That’s exactly what I thought when I saw her photographing herself with Atomic Habits- which is one of those vacuous books that people love to show they are reading. If you want to make a habit- stick to your habit- and Tetka’s mind was blown. 🤯

LITERACY QUEEN SHE READS ONE BOOK AND HAS TO POST IT ON IG TO SHOW HOW SHES UNIQUE HAHAHAHAHAHAH
btw I'm back and I must see the purse forum thing LOL ITS PROBABLY HER THO

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest video is a bunch of trash. She blabbed for 30 minutes. I couldn't make it til the end 😭

• Sick
The latest video is a bunch of trash. She blabbed for 30 minutes. I couldn't make it til the end 😭
Didn't even bother playing one second of it myself, the minute I start needing help from tetka on habits and goals for a better life is the day I hope God strikes me down

• Haha
I read PAPPARDELLA AHAHAHAHAHAH i cant!

TAMARRELLA Pappardella 😂
(Literally : trashy pappardella)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why can't this guy finally take care of his beard my goodness ???? all that money to still look like a homeless tarzan

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.