Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone,

As my suggestion got the most votes, here is the new thread, thank you @Mjaumjau for the heads-up! :)
The last thread's summary is still valid:
"Tamara has been up to:

- Still homeless with dirty that has started his influencer career whilst refusing to show his face (for good reason?)
- Buying a lot of Hermès bags, but are they real/super fakes or just second-hand items?
- She must be reading tattle in her spare time, between all of the fashion shows she wished she was invited to, showcasing a Hermès invite.
- Copying other influencers because being creative is hard work and requires talent.
- Photoshoping herself into a different person for each picture.
- Has gotten robbed, a lot of handbags and stuff got stolen, except for all of the items that keep on returning. Despise this, she still showcases all of her luxury items placed in one place and easy to grab for the next robber.

That's all I can remember, I have to go to bed soon so please feel free to correct my mistakes and add things!"

PS. These boots remind me of someone :coffee:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi guys! Haven’t written here in months, I was just so uninspired and tired of Tetka. I had to take a break, so I unfollowed her (and a lot of other influencers) and it was honestly great. 😁

I was just doing my nails at home (not long ones because that’s a no no, as Tam the insejn trendsetter says), and her video of trend forecasting popped up. I decided to watch (mistake), thinking maybe I fell out of the loop and she changed

My, my, myyyyy I am brain dead! 💀 She said frilly, girly, “whimsical, cutesy” dresses are something she doesn’t like, and how she has this “rocker, edgy” style. Miss girl, YOU made a career on frilly dresses…

Then she proceedes to diss Etro, but gladly takes the 💰 from them when necessary, honestly I would drop her in a heartbeat. Miss Tam describes herself as either elegant or edgy, darling you are neither. You are a glorified clothing rack.

Personality as always failed to impress, with failed attempts of being funny and witty. Nothing’s changed, glad to be back… sort of 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is one of the most inauthentic “high fashion” influencers with no self respect and will sell her sole for an ugly dior Bobby bag or other new release ugly fake designer bag
I think you mean "sell her soul" but since she is doing so much foot stuff "selling her sole" also fits 😆

Talking about designer bags, here's some tea. All this is pure guesswork but you have a bag forum. In a thread someone kept talking like Tetka. Saying stuff Tetka always would say. Make spelling mistakes like her. Her bags were also stolen. Then namedropping Tetka, mentioning her in a topic where people do not namedrop influencers at all. Then people found out that she was a reseller. It is not a gossip site so it all died down really quick.

It was so strange that someone also gets her bags stolen. Mention Tetka, nothing like free advertising right? And resells a bag that Tetka just bought. It was all so similar. I think Tetka finances her lifestyle with buying bags, making money with bag related videos, use a superfake and resell bags. Same way of making money but now cutting out the robbery. The same robbery she still acts all weird about whenever she is talking about it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone notice she liked the fact that a lot of looks from Etro were «GENDER FLUID» - so that she and Jesus can exchange clothes I guess :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Also, what kind of fake job offer is this? She does not even mention what a person should do. A photographer could apply and then she would privately be like: this position is for a fake Milan based fan, to create an instagram page and write stunning comments in italian

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I also feel like the graphics for the "job post" was very random and off-brand for her...

Reactions: 13
I think you mean "sell her soul" but since she is doing so much foot stuff "selling her sole" also fits 😆

Talking about designer bags, here's some tea. All this is pure guesswork but you have a bag forum. In a thread someone kept talking like Tetka. Saying stuff Tetka always would say. Make spelling mistakes like her. Her bags were also stolen. Then namedropping Tetka, mentioning her in a topic where people do not namedrop influencers at all. Then people found out that she was a reseller. It is not a gossip site so it all died down really quick.

It was so strange that someone also gets her bags stolen. Mention Tetka, nothing like free advertising right? And resells a bag that Tetka just bought. It was all so similar. I think Tetka finances her lifestyle with buying bags, making money with bag related videos, use a superfake and resell bags. Same way of making money but now cutting out the robbery. The same robbery she still acts all weird about whenever she is talking about it.
Interesting. Could it be Tetka herself? The resale market allows a massive mark-up these days and given the forced spending policy before being allowed to purchase a quota bag, the prices increase very much since buyers now accept to pay for all the prior spending (hope I am making myself understood). So if she buys a bag, films it and earns money off the YouTube clip, and then sells it at 50% mark-up she can easily continue the cycle.

Can you share the name of the forum and the thread please?

Reactions: 15

I 100% believe your excellent guesswork. She carries fake bags. She’s been a fake since day one with a smug face!

Reactions: 8
About the last video, 👏 for the comment section. Happy to see many people agree and definitely see through her...

Also, it was funny to see her describe her style in this video and than go back to the video below in which she states that the secret to her success is that she is not pretending to be anyone else, she is not trying to be cool, have urban street style, not showing her skin, but instead sticks to her true, feminine, classic style 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
@Happie @kitty_gb I can not prove it but I do think it is her. If you google on "In the meantime Tamara Kalinic got like 7 bags this year haha" you can find it.

The thing is that that girl sells a the same birkin 30 Tamara bought in november and there is just so much that does not make any sense. Everthing just points to Tamara.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Have you seen what she has done to this beautiful bag already? I know that she does not value her things but this is so sad. Yes, I know this type of leather is fragile but she just got it and probably put it next to the shoes and belts in her suitcase. So so sad

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
@Happie @kitty_gb I can not prove it but I do think it is her. If you google on "In the meantime Tamara Kalinic got like 7 bags this year haha" you can find it.

The thing is that that girl sells a the same birkin 30 Tamara bought in november and there is just so much that does not make any sense. Everthing just points to Tamara.
Lol, this is so shady and totally something Tamara would do. Just going off of her past experiences with pseudonyms and forums. I found the thread on Purse Forum but unfortunately couldn't search for all of her posts or replies because her username was deactivated. Not sure if she did it herself or if she was kicked off the site.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol, this is so shady and totally something Tamara would do. Just going off of her past experiences with pseudonyms and forums. I found the thread on Purse Forum but unfortunately couldn't search for all of her posts or replies because her username was deactivated. Not sure if she did it herself or if she was kicked off the site.
Tbh the username was made up out of something that could be a first and last name and it was the same as a facebook name. If you want to delete your tit, that always comes in handy. You are one step away from telling mods that your pivacy is invaded and that the whole discussion should be removed.

I could not shake the feeling she was behind it and need a place to vent. The discussion was dead for about a month so that was not the place to do it. Because it feels like Tamara is behind it, I thought I can at least share my thoughts here. I even read it again yesterday and it suddenly gets deleted as soon as it is mentioned here. That is just plain fishy.

Her bags got stolen around the time Tamtam was robbed and she sells the same bag Tamara has. That is not strange at all, enough etoupe birkins to go around. She said she bought the bag around the time Tamara has bought hers and sells it because she wears her smaller bag more. You can buy 2 birkins a year and while it would make sense to some hoarders to get the same model in the same color in two different sizes, it does not make sense for Hermes to offer two bags so similar with two months in between. That is also fishy. The way she writes and the things she said is Tamara in a nutshell.

We will never know for sure if it really is her but that discussion was dead for a while an this thread is just as dead as Tamara’s eyes lately, double fishy that it suddenly gets removed.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why is her bottom lip looking so weird? Heck her entire face looks odd like she’s having a spasm….
D2971781-3DDF-4F68-B405-52A915CB3C08.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Tbh the username was made up out of something that could be a first and last name and it was the same as a facebook name. If you want to delete your tit, that always comes in handy. You are one step away from telling mods that your pivacy is invaded and that the whole discussion should be removed.

I could not shake the feeling she was behind it and need a place to vent. The discussion was dead for about a month so that was not the place to do it. Because it feels like Tamara is behind it, I thought I can at least share my thoughts here. I even read it again yesterday and it suddenly gets deleted as soon as it is mentioned here. That is just plain fishy.

Her bags got stolen around the time Tamtam was robbed and she sells the same bag Tamara has. That is not strange at all, enough etoupe birkins to go around. She said she bought the bag around the time Tamara has bought hers and sells it because she wears her smaller bag more. You can buy 2 birkins a year and while it would make sense to some hoarders to get the same model in the same color in two different sizes, it does not make sense for Hermes to offer two bags so similar with two months in between. That is also fishy. The way she writes and the things she said is Tamara in a nutshell.

We will never know for sure if it really is her but that discussion was dead for a while an this thread is just as dead as Tamara’s eyes lately, double fishy that it suddenly gets removed.
The name sounds I'd say Polish to me, although bare in mind Serbian names can be/sound quite similar (the last name looks odd as in not-Serbian to me, but the first name is a legit Serbian name). For some reason the fact that it's a Serbian-ish name with just a tad different spelling makes it even fishier to me tbh, but who knows 😅

Reactions: 7
Why is her bottom lip looking so weird? Heck her entire face looks odd like she’s having a spasm….
She’s always had it and she’s addressed it several times - she has some jaw issues which she tried to fix and this is the best as it ever looked like. 7 years ago, the skewness of her jaw was way more prominent while he was talking.

T-time, “selling her sole” should be the next thread title 😂
And idonknow with “exchanging clothes with Jesus” was hilarious 😂 You both really made me laugh 😄

The person on the purse forum legit sounds like Tetka, too many coincidences! Great catch!
Btw Next time you find fishy things on the internet, make sure to screenshoooot! So we can keep it safely here on Tattle for new generations of Tattlers hihi

• Haha
  • Heart
The name sounds I'd say Polish to me, although bare in mind Serbian names can be/sound quite similar (the last name looks odd as in not-Serbian to me, but the first name is a legit Serbian name). For some reason the fact that it's a Serbian-ish name with just a tad different spelling makes it even fishier to me tbh, but who knows 😅
Could you post a link?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.