Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dress on top of pants? 2000s called they want tamara back along with her old face šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
tetkas hair and make up always gives her away and ruins the illusion sheā€™s built of wealth and luxury. You know how you see some women who just scream wealthy despite wearing items that arenā€™t obviously designer, itā€™s because they have well maintained hair/blow drys and nice nails, skin, make up application. Tamara has the Anne delvey and Elizabeth Holmes bad hair thatā€™s a giveaway of pretending to be something youā€™re not, itā€™s both interesting and embarrassing

I donā€™t care how many Kelly bags you have, when youā€™re walking around with a brassy rats nest bush on your head, coarselumpy skin and orange make up, you look the opposite of luxe

eta-
Is her nip out?!
Loving the body language of Leonie & Chriselleā€¦šŸ˜…

• Haha
Actually slapped her?! Or just explained to her people have actual responsibilities like getting to work on time or hospital maybe?! And she is stopping traffic to be photographed. If she actually hit her there should be a picture or video of it no?
the "hit" was probably just bumping into her bc she was in the way of a woman on her way to a real job or responsibility, something tamara will never know.

Reactions: 26
Actually slapped her?! Or just explained to her people have actual responsibilities like getting to work on time or hospital maybe?! And she is stopping traffic to be photographed. If she actually hit her there should be a picture or video of it no?
what an entitled twit!!! who does she think she is, blow up fried fish parading in the worst outfits that are leftover after Leonie and other actual hard working influencers scooped up

posting these kind of captions whilst there is a literall war happening just 2 countries away...disgusting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
what an entitled twit!!! who does she think she is, blow up fried fish parading in the worst outfits that are leftover after Leonie and other actual hard working influencers scooped up

posting these kind of captions whilst there is a literall war happening just 2 countries away...disgusting
Yeah....... about that war. Can we talk about that war.

Can šŸ‘šŸ» we šŸ‘šŸ» talk šŸ‘šŸ» about šŸ‘šŸ» that šŸ‘šŸ» war šŸ‘šŸ»

Screenshot_20220226-131313_Instagram.jpg

I actually want to yell in all bleeping caps but can not do that to you all. This is a bleeping waterfall of emotions. There is a war going on and she is so goddamn self absorbed that she has to make the war about her robbery.

I am stunned. This forum is lighthearted gossip at best but I never forgot that Tamara is a person. Her taste does not have to be mine but that is what makes us human. If she can make money with what she does at least we can respect that. What she just posted is inhumane.

I lost all respect for her.

How can you be so vapid and so egocentric that you can make a war about yourself.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There is a war going on and she is so goddamn self absorbed that she has to make the war about her robbery.
THIS RIGHT HERE!!! I'm so angry because she haaaas to make everythiiiiiing, literally EVERY SINGLE THING, about herself! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

How can you be so vapid and so egocentric that you can make a war about yourself.
Yes, yes and yes, you said it the best!

Sorry for caps, but that girl...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Piccolina she wanted to tell something insightfull about Dior and made it about a birthday. Vapid but okay. But the audacity to compare a war to your robbery just blows my mind.

She actually states that because of fashionweek she is closer to her friends. Close to her friends or not close at all, everybody could see what her friends post about this. None of her friends, none of mine, literally nobody mentioned anything about themselves. Probably because everybody out there knows that a war is the worst for people who are in the middle of it. That seems so logical that it can hardly be an explanation.

Also, if war reminds you of your goddamn robbery then you are so not over it and need help. If you compare war to your robbery it is pretty safe to say you need help. In Tamara's words: staaaaaaahnin. This is staaaaaaaaahninh.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Tekta's dad profited from war in the past and she has no living memory of the ussr. Her lack of concern and consideration is no more than we should expect from this overtanned blow up doll

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought that too, if it was a real slap, she wouldn't miss the chance to show that. Victim.
She's so lost.

None of her friends, none of mine, literally nobody mentioned anything about themselves. Probably because everybody out there knows that a war is the worst for people who are in the middle of it. That seems so logical that it can hardly be an explanation.
That's it, that are the true victims, not Tamtam. Comparing WAR with robbery is just... I have no words for it... It's sad, very very sad... Noone is commenting anything about themselves. I am from Croatia that still, 30 years after the war, feels the sadness of losses of sons, husbands, fathers etc. And here noone is talking and comparing this situation with ours 30 years ago. We can just feel the sadness that people in Ukraine are feeling now and try to really help any way we can. Tamara can't feel that because she is egocentric and it's just her in her head...

About that 'slap'. I watched that story over and over to see the slap and I thought I was missing something. The woman didn't even touch her IMO, she just wanted to cross the road and she couldn't because of our special snowflake. šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That's it, that are the true victims, not Tamtam. Comparing WAR with robbery is just... I have no words for it... It's sad, very very sad... Noone is commenting anything about themselves. I am from Croatia that still, 30 years after the war, feels the sadness of losses of sons, husbands, fathers etc. And here noone is talking and comparing this situation with ours 30 years ago. We can just feel the sadness that people in Ukraine are feeling now and try to really help any way we can. Tamara can't feel that because she is egocentric and it's just her in her head...

About that 'slap'. I watched that story over and over to see the slap and I thought I was missing something. The woman didn't even touch her IMO, she just wanted to cross the road and she couldn't because of our special snowflake. šŸ™„
Even if she get slapped on the back, she deserves it. Stopping the traffic to get pictures of her clicked. She is full of šŸ’©

Reactions: 9

I am so sorry that you had to go trough that ā¤

Reactions: 4

I wouldn't say we are not comparing, we are - it is triggering and a lots people are back in those feelings - especially those who felt it on their own skin, who were in the middle of the tit, we are commenting how back then none of us coudn't imagine that there would be any war. And then it was, just like with the Ukraine. Few days ago we were commenting there's no any chance, it is 2022., it is Europe, it is sickening, it is close...
But for sure we are not comparing it to the robbery. War is something else.

Reactions: 6
Yeah....... about that war. Can we talk about that war.

Can šŸ‘šŸ» we šŸ‘šŸ» talk šŸ‘šŸ» about šŸ‘šŸ» that šŸ‘šŸ» war šŸ‘šŸ»

View attachment 1088958

I actually want to yell in all bleeping caps but can not do that to you all. This is a bleeping waterfall of emotions. There is a war going on and she is so goddamn self absorbed that she has to make the war about her robbery.

I am stunned. This forum is lighthearted gossip at best but I never forgot that Tamara is a person. Her taste does not have to be mine but that is what makes us human. If she can make money with what she does at least we can respect that. What she just posted is inhumane.

Just saw this on her stories, I was shocked. ā€œI have been talking to my industry friendsā€ who does she think she is? This is such a bizarre thing to do and then to mention her robbery?! she really believes sheā€™s something special. To keep clout chasing and making herself seek important even when talking about a warā€¦how self entitled and deranged from reality. Vile attitude. People who say theyā€™re this or that trying to convince others are usually the opposite. I donā€™t believe sheā€™s sad or worried about others, completely self absorbed

• Heart
Just saw this on her stories, I was shocked. ā€œI have been talking to my industry friendsā€ who does she think she is? This is such a bizarre thing to do and then to mention her robbery?! she really believes sheā€™s something special. To keep clout chasing and making herself seek important even when talking about a warā€¦how self entitled and deranged from reality. Vile attitude. People who say theyā€™re this or that trying to convince others are usually the opposite. I donā€™t believe sheā€™s sad or worried about others, completely self absorbed
Normally we hear nothing from her. Now she suddenly posts 10000 stories. I TINK she knows she messed up and is now trying to drown her vapid the world's next world war is my robbery.

She just canā€™t connect two brain cells together to write a proper statement that doesnā€™t come across as selfish. With every word that comes out of that awful mouth of hers she just digs herself into a deeper grave.

Xenia expressed her concern about people attacking influencers for carrying on with their jobs but she explained it simply reminding that performing your duties as an influencer doesnā€™t mean your feelings are unaffected.
Tamara turns it about herself. Me, me. Donā€™t forget to feel sorry about me too and whilst Iā€™m at it, let me remind you how strong I am so I just get on with it unlike you plebs.

Thing is though, I have noticed that people with limited interests/culture/focus do tend to only be able to provide anecdotes from personal experiences rather than any other insights. Even if she didnā€™t mean to sound selfish, I donā€™t think she has the capacity to express herself adequately. Thereā€™s just no evidence of sophisticated thought process there (which you donā€™t need fancy pharmacy degree for as the least educated people can do better). This is me trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and struggling because sheā€™s shown us time and time again that all she cares about is the next ā€˜insaneā€™ bag/jewellery to flaunt in case we forget boss baby is better than us.

This is something I wanted to say last night but couldnā€™t structure my thoughts coherently so I deleted it in case it came across wrong- I honestly prefer influencers saying nothing than making statements like Tamaraā€™s or spreading misinformation which can be dangerous too. I know their job is to entertain/promote. It is lovely that so many of them have decided to use their platform to spread support and I applaud that. However, sharing a half arsed message just because you are worried that viewers will judge you if you didnā€™t, is not genuine to me. Iā€™d rather see them carry on with their jobs than play activists with nothing helpful to share.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.