Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is that and she’s dragged it out to do a random reveal on a Tuesday, that’s pretty sad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it will be something totally random, she’s just fishing for attention

Reactions: 11
After watching the video of two of them together I have to say they look really cute, more than I could've imagined. In my opinion they have a great connection, I liked the video and I ship them a little bit more now.

Reactions: 9

Are you kidding? THIS was the announcement? Showing the face of her “mysterious” boyfriend we’ve all known about anyway for years all for a paid partnership? Or is that she’s Showing of her real face for once instead of the Russian face swap she always clowns us with? This is so embarrassing and weird - they’re not celebrities!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
OMG ju gaaaaaaiiiis she revealed her boyfriend. Please everyone act surprised!! We had no idea who he is ...
I expected the reveal to be a stupidity, but not to this extent ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know why she was hiding his identity for so long anyway?i kept on waiting for there to be the ring at the end of it like he proposed but nope lol

Reactions: 10
We should have seen it coming - she revealed yet another ad. And used it to ‘reveal’ her boyfriend as well, jesus, when you think it can’t get any worse…

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.