Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
TLDR / Recap
Tamara Kalinic, Tamara Kaliwitch, Tamara Kalib*tch, Tetka_ootd, has blessed us with another 4 weeks of post robbery updates.

Do you wonder what she did after the robbery? Absolutely NOTING.
She worked as a part time cleaner, and cleaned the streets of Cannes with an Oscar de la Renta dress, because she is ungrateful and has zero respects for designers.

Has changed the story of how many bags were stolen 738392 times. First were I HAVE NOTING gaaajs, DEY took EVERYTING, then next week was 10 bags left, then Tattlers spotted her Chanel Jumbo Elephant bag on her bed, then the Kelly, then she got a new Hehmehs from her antic, senior, super old, unwashed boyfriend, then the bags left in her place in Peacehaven aren’t her style anymore, because she had only RARITIES.

“only one bag in Jurop” has been her favorite song, written and produced by Tetka Kay, choreography by Testa B. B for Balmain.

And this is where the new lie and narrative starts dear Tattlers. Tamara Kalib*tch never had rarities, she had Lady Dior, some dirty Bottegas that even the robbers didn’t want to take, some Chanel Flaps, LV with LV monograms that every teenager has, some YSL that currently being in sale, some Prada that basically everyone and her grandmothers have.

Since Tamara Kaliwitch is known for being super uncreative and money hungry, she decided to make 6 Vlogs in the row and talking about the robbery all the time like a broken record. TRUT BE TOLD her views with her clickbait titles have been going up but people eventually will get bored from
this parrot. 🦜

She has been deleting her YouTube comments of people who are criticizing her. She is a busy fairy 🧚🏻‍♀️ and wants only to be praised for doing not even the bare minimum.

Tamara is super busy, sHooo busy, that she has time to create OOTD insta accounts for herself.

Currently homeless, it’s hard to find a new airbnb in the middle of the summer.

She has been working super hard for some unknown brands, some yoga turkish bazaar panties.

Tammy has been kindly ignored by many big brands, AD’s that many influencers did but not her, she wasn’t invited to some big influencer trips so far: Maxmara, Revolve, Prada, AboutYou etc.

Her boyfriend Gangster Rasputin, Rasta, Dirty, Antic Boyfriend, Senior boyfriend has finally washed his hair, and this is the only achievement in Tetka’s life so far.

She is copying everything Xenia says or posts, because her brain cells are dead and her only goal is to copy whatever makes her look smart. The whole planet earth, together with Jupiter and Saturn know about Tetka_ootd lack of intelligence, education and intellect.

She is rebuilding her plastic supermarket bag collection with some pieces that she is calling rarities but are just Chanel Bags in different colors.

We as a Tattlers are looking forward to seeing what kind of lies her brain will produce until thread nr. 10 is over.

Fasten your seatbelts ladieeeees, the plane full of lies just landed in Peacehaven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Another very late trashy Vlog – Subject: Struggle vacations in Capri, not vacations, but work, but I don’t mention which work
(orange for Hehmehs)

Starts the Vlog in the elevator and shows her outfit, her new MiuMiu plastic rain bag.

She had two jobs in Capri during the four days. – She came for work not vacation, vacation will happen in August.

Hello little caaaat, what is iiiit, are ju hangriiiiiii?

Capri in the morning is the best if you wake up in the morning before shops open, they have everything Louiii Vitoooo, Dior, Bottega, they have everything you can imagine. – Anyone need a tour guide? Tamara will gladly assist you. Her tours are superficial and simple, I’ll show you where the shops are you give me the MANIIII. You want information about the bjutifulll Capri town? girl sorry I can’t help you with DAT, I am underqualified and uneducated.

Soya kapukjinoooo is here.

Testa B is in the mission to find a vogue. Searches for magazine because he is a fashuuuun icon.

Everything in Capri is so safe, if you leave your bag in the table and come 10 minutes later is still there waiting for you. – Ok, leave your whole collection there, nobody will ever steal it and you’ll finally stop begging for pity and milk it.

Walk through the day with Testa. Boat, Beach, a super amejziiing klab called Aurora, it’s gonna be ameeeejzing.

She goes at Prada, tries a yellow jacket and short. – Looks like Laa-Laa the Teletubbies.

Ahh ladies when the boyfriend works in fashion you are always up for shopping, as if she wasn’t before.

Very bisiii and productive morning, she even managed to change herself. – Biziii posting the outfits at tetka_ootd

Is it a good luck to go under the rocks? – She needs some good luck to find some rare, super rare, extra rare, massive rare green Chanel bags.

She feels sHooo relaxed, eventhough she needs to create content. - Also the outfits at OOTD account, don't forget to post please.

She goes for a swim with some grandma yellow high waist pampers bikini.

She ran into her friend Vroni or Roni- She asks this is a Channel of what? Tammy Kaliglitch says: my YouTube channel. – Ok, so you have a friend that doesn’t know you have a YouTube Channel, or you just met her 3 minutes ago, and decided to call her a friend? Tamara’s typical tradition.

Goes to a bjuuutiful restaurant with lemons all over - You are in Capri what do you expect, bananas?

The 80m yacHt makes the appearance.

Starts to tell her massive struggles, she didn’t put 2 weeks anything on her skin. – You had makeup on Tammy the past struggle weeks, STOP THE LIES.

She saw sHooo many people there, she danced- Shows a clip of dancing, conclusion: she can’t dance.

The view is inkredibeeeeel. – What else?

Takes the stairs up, and almost gets a heart attack our Olympic Gymnastic Girl.

Oh, bebiii ju had water.

The crush Orlando Bloom was there, and she was so shyyyyyy, but bebi said say HAAAAJ, I know him, I used to shop for him, I carried his bags, just say haaaaaj, he is a good gaj he gives good tips.

Shows her plastics Toys R Us rings.

Eats the best Gelatooooooo. – Pisaktjoooooo.

Goes to the Luisa Via Roma, films Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry. – Uncontrolled fan girl behavior.

Next day she walks with the undereye mask around the streets, with some crazy hair, like a chav. – She is officially a Testa.

Plans to go to Peacehaven, will have vacation next week, finally shuts ups shows 5 seconds some capri streets and a sneek a peek of an orange box. Finally ends this stupid vlog. Girl byeeee.

Conclusion: I call everyone I ever meet in my life my friends; they don’t know that they are my friends, but it is what it is, one day they’ll hopefully call me a friend as well. Thank God for Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom so I can have some material for my super boring Vlogs.

Remember: Vacations will come up, I was here for work, but didn’t even tell which brand or which work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Another trashy Vlog – Subject: TOUGHTS after losing my Hehmehs collection and a new Hehmehs bag, because I am a materialist B*tch, my name is Tamara Kalinic

Hi lovelies, I am back at my sister’s attic somewhere in the middle of nowhere, because I have no place to stay, so I like crashing at people’s houses. Anyone has a free room where I can stay? - TENK YOU.

I feel like you and I have been TROUGH a lot during the past years. – Me and you? Hell no.

I am so lucky that I have vlogged everything I have it hiiiièèèèèr. – Sorry I am in Peacehaven, hence my English accent. I try to use the accent of the city I usually am. Next week I’ll be in Italy and I’ll talk to you in Italian, boungiorno tuttiiiii.

She TINKS that this period of her time will be very fun to watch in few years. – I wonder how funny would be to finally have a reality check and realise your are 85% fluent at telling lies.

She starts talking about Hehmehsss, and how she started getting to know the brand better and how the system of how Hehmehs wèèèèrked (worked) in Kalinic British.

The collection was taken away, and she won’t talk about it. – Oh, finally after 234 years, thank God.

If you are new to this Channel, you have 4780 minutes videos to watch and you’ll get bored and yawn after 3 minutes. Good luck, make yourself a cup of coffee and try not to fall asleep.

11 Hehmehs were stolen, she has 12, but luckily, she was wearing the 12th one. – Ok, nobody cares.

She wore her Birkin 30 sHoooooo much, until it got stolen. And she TOUGHT wow actually I loved this bag and to get this bag is quite RARE. – Oh, you tought she’ll stop with DIS lie? Darlings this is just the beginning of a new rare era.

One bag that she missed the most was the most shocking to her was the Birkin 35. – But you said 0.4 seconds ago Birkin 30 was your favourite, can you stop this lies, I am getting dizzy trying to figure out which one was actually your favourite one. TENKS Tetka.

Her collection was flawless, she had pink, blue, violet, beige, weight. – Yara, yara, yara.

Since she is starting from zero, she doesn’t want to get bags that reminds her what she had before. But she doesn’t give a fOck because she knows people at the shop. – Tamara before you start the newst lie and tell the world you own Hehmehs, please understand that 12 bags are not enough to say that you have built a relationship with Hehmehs stores in Paris, Capri or Padova. Stop it.

She shows us her new orange Hehmehs box that she got in Capri. – Matches her tan perfectly, she is as orange as this Hehmehs box.

She’ll build the collection differently. – You already told us.

She walked inside the Capri Hehmehs store with her boyfriend, who is apparently more charming than her she TINKS. – Yeah, super charming, with that 30kg bush on his head.

The staff was sHo friendly, sHo kind and sHo nice. She was very lucky; she had a very charming guy by her side, and she got an orange box. As simple as that.

Right now, to get a mini-Kelly is super harHd. – Tamara it’s always hard for you to get a bag, they just don’t want to give it to you. The mystery is finally solved.

The color is sHo beautiful, something she never had, the moHst stanniiiiiiiing. – It’s blue color, no big deal.

She desperately needs an everyday bag, she is so over wearing that ugly Bottega brown bag, she would rather wear an Hehmehs it fits her “botched rich b*tch” narrative better.

Again, she told us, she wanted pieces she never had before. – WE GOT IT.

This bag is super effortlessly cool, two weeks ago she was offered a stAnnning pink Constance, in crocodile leather, she regrets that she didn’t take a picture of it, hoHt pink, but that’s not her color. – Sorry you wear ugly vomiting OFF-WHITE neon colors, but a crocodile hoHt pink Constance Hehmehs for a girl who calls every supermarket bag a “rarity” wasn’t your thing? I love the lies you tell on Youtube Tammy, keep up the harHd work.
You had Pink before, i'll attach the picture.

Conclusion: People are to be loved things are to be used, not the other way around. Tamara Kalinic, 1879 – 1934, a famous Eastern European poet, one of a kind.

Remember: Rarity is my new narrative, nothing I buy or wear is rare, but I love to lie, so I don’t care.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

ellas

Wow I was checking if there is new video and this is what yt recommended:
418F0081-619D-4FFF-A9D3-A8725CF9332D.jpeg

Who is this? Cher is that you? Do you believe in life after robbery?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

ellas

Who is she trying to convince that this trip to Capri wasn't a holiday? Because she is trying too hard, it was intense cause they meet many friends and she had to use stairs?

This video was cringe festival:
- her nonexistent vocabulary, she is so basic and it's embarrassing.
- moment she "understood" Che bella vita, her life's been reaaaly though, poor girl, so happy for her.
- Orlando Bloom story - no comment.
- Saying that she is in desperate need of facial on this busy busy work trip.
- Video of her dancing and complaining that it was exhausting, you know IT'S NOT A HOLIDAY?
- pistachio, for the love of god...
- and last that was just too much, disgusting and disrespectful, walking around with undereye pads... seriously? Attention whore at her best.
Screenshot_1.jpg

"Bebi what did they want from me?"
Faces of these ladies in the back say it all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
The entire conversation with the spa therapist gave me second hand embarrassment. Also am I the only one who absolutely hates when she finishes off the sentences of others and tries to dominate the convo. He's the professional and knows what cups, etc. are. Everything she does is about showing off how 'educated', 'smart' or 'naturally beautiful' she is... NOT. Her fake humbleness and politeness honestly made me 🤮

She is so delusional to think that she has a VIP status in that hotel. She behaves as if she is a major actress, singer, entrepreneur making billions, aristocrat or old money lady. Well, the truth is, she has neither talent or any status.

I used to work as PR Manager for luxury hotels and I do exactly know how the whole business with influencers works cause unfortunately we had plenty of those leeches begging for comp. stays. The hotels look at her follower counts on social media and may be the high-profile connections of dirty could be of interest too. Tetka gets paid exactly 0,00 € for whatever she does there. She is supposed to create content and in return they get the villa and pampering. I hated working with influencer tbh (obv there were some expectations). Most of them are super cheap tho, they want everything for free and hardly ever tip at the hotel compared to journalists or tour operators. I could see first hand that their real lifes and looks have nothing to do with what they portray on social media. It's actually super simple to become an influencer, you just need to be shameless enough to beg your way through life. It's a real Tamtam thing.

And I strongly believe that this chic never ever makes 40k a month. If at all she makes break even. I don't think that high-end designer brands pay her a lot for posting their bags and stuff. They know exactly how much influencers crave to work with them and that they would do anything to get associated with certain brands. I trust that you can make a decent amount of money if you make ads for mass market brands. Even Heart Evangelista collaborates with Nescafe and Ponds or Jessica Alba with Amazon. Not so our sophisticated Tetka who would not do such collabs but also who doesn't have her own brand, a regular high-paying job or a real sugar daddy.

I assume that she has gotten herself into a viscious cycle. When she was still living in the attic in that small British town, she was able to spend her money on luxury items to pack her wardrobe with. Lately however with her recent life in Paris, the rent, lifestyle expenses, etc. I doubt that she has lots of cashflow. To me it seems like she orders a ton from the platforms she works with, makes a haul, returns 80% and keeps one or two items which she pays with her coupons or whatever she gets from the affiliate program. So I wonder why was she wearing a 3-year old Zimmermann jumpsuit in her latest vlog, when few weeks ago she made her massive summer hauls? It also seems like most of her stuff is borrowed incl the jewellery.

Every now and then she gets a Birkin or Kelly cause she knows that this is what her audience is interested in. She has to keep up with a lifestyle that she could never afford just to produce content and to maintain the fake life in front of the cameras. She would also never go back to her old Pharmacist job and honestly without working in that profession for over 10 years she would have a hard time finding a decent job. I can also not picture her one day working with a brand for real or creating her own. To be fair her style is tacky and childish.

She would have invested in real estate or bought her own home long time ago. She simply doesn't have the means to do so. She most certainly believes her own lies anyway. Life gave her a wake up call many times, but she just keeps drifting away.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Fiveoclock

Omg, i cant believe she is back at her harry potter attic room and now is bringing hagrid with. I feel sorry for Dunja and her family

• Haha
Reactions: 42

matea3000

When I read here that she makes 40K a month - which is impossible - I can only think that the person writing these lies is Tamara. And here are some new profiles that keep making us believe she earns some insane amounts, which again leads me to believe she is lying and making NOT even close to that :)

She rents her stuff, just like she did it with her PaRis HoMe – rented it out and called it hers; those websites with used goods send her stuff to promote them, and she returns it after the contract is up.

No one is paying her lots of money for marketing purposes, don’t be naive, that’s not how the real world works, if anyone wanted to throw lots of money on promotion they would just pay a real celebrity.

The first Paris apartment - she got it in a lockdown, for reduced price, when the price was about to rise, she quickly downgraded and went to the apartment that was robbed.

Neither her nor FT have some crazy amounts of money, it’s just mathematically not possible, he is a sales associate and she is an ex-sugar baby.

So, welcome back tamara, I guess the money is out! Also, what is up with the foot fetish photos?! Do the fetishists Venmo her, or she just does it for the reach? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

klady

VIP Member
4C90E0C9-F53C-4DC9-B11A-EC13779F90B5.jpeg

I’ve captured this story so when it turns out to be a sponsored AD for a SMALL Peacehaven Lint Roller Company we’ll add this to Tammy’s Jumbo-Jet-Of-Lies👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

mishica2

And what about Rasputin trying on the ugly Prada shoes before her? I’d love to see that 😂
He probably tried them on and then was like, nah, I’ll stick to my beat up beige suede ankle boots. They’re serving me well from before Jesus Christ time

• Haha
Reactions: 40

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Guuuis if you ever think she is rich bich/going to private islands/yachts SHE IS NOT!!! everyone is faking their social media presence and IG is the worst, people are fed up with lies, ingenuity and are turning away from this crap and influencer marketing is in decline, consumers want genuine feedback and younger generation 20yrs or less are not buying this shit. Her Yacht content just came this year via FT friends: Alysa/ Andrea Gilli. I work in fashion and I know how these circles work, when you see beautiful young models and women on the galas, that's not a success, it is al connections and you get an invite, there is such animosity and fakeness and competition with these poor girls and that's it. It is how society works, rich men have the possessions/access/events and they need young beautiful women, and every year there is another hoe like Tamara who ended up here by chance. That does not have anything to do with her success how she portrays it.

Here is when it becomes alarming for her, as I hope she is taking ❄ just recreational, she cannot cope with this part of lifestyle and she will crumble under pressure.

Please remember the real Tamara is the woman who was sporting a milka birkin and fake chanel bags wearing Primark (nothing wrong with P.) with such smug face not that long ago (5-6 yrs) Now it is a fact her socials blew off in the meantime/but it was 10years period. She went from 0 to million Hermes and Chanel in what 2019???

The Pateks and Cartiers that could paid off a house in zone 3 London! I mean paid off no mortgage.

So her story does not add up/she is lying about anything and everything/she maybe had ok background in Serbia, but I assure you that amount of wealth is nothing when you live in the UK, London respectively. That why she has nothing to her name, and her sister lives in Peacehaven, not in Knightsbridge like our Tam professed.

She cannot fool me she is still a pathetic peasant without class/style/or self awareness, no matter how far she ends up with social climbing

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Annesophie

What a great idea to flaunt her latest luxury purchases again on social media !
Her videos are becoming so boring and repetitive.
What she had, what she lost, what she bought, what she’ll buy, insert FT’s comments, blue/green Hermes (seems those are the only colors she gets offered in store, maybe they have a lot of stock…), she doesn’t know what to do where to live, how she’ll manage, new green stuff, she loves green, she wants different things but buys the same bags in the same slightly different colors (jade green instead of malachite green, because she never lies), FT commenting off camera again, awkward kitchen interaction, she is so strong, she is so busy, remember she got robbed really recently and she is so glad because they took all the stuff she actually didn’t like.
She will never learn…

• Haha
  • Sick

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
So does she still have the Paris apartment or not? What's going to happen to all the furniture she has in there?
what furniture lol

she doesn't have any furniture if you are not Tamara as I suspect(ed) then you should know by know Tamara has nothing but her bags makeup and clothes and suitcases. She doesn't own furniture as she was living in furnished airbnbs used up by god knows how many dirty tourists with kids pets or party people she called home. (ew the energy, I could never)

For reference she was whining how its impossible to logistically now move to her flat in Lond ooops England as its not EU and today we have Leonie and Alex moving into new massive London apartment with actual furniture and they are from germany

In her case it would take 1 day to do the move wherever, you pack your bags ship them via DHL or moving company if you are actually moving house (like Leonie) et voila. You can hire people for visas, papers, moving nowdays globally, wealthy people know about this . But now she had to by 3 ugly blue hermes and chanel bags nobody wanted and cannot move coz guiiis it's impossible due to Brexit WHAAAT

She is soooo full of shit that it's unbearable...I actually TINK she is mentally challenged and actually believes her lies,,,really disturbing to watch

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39