Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
I also came for @Tamliar-lol come on qweeeen

I will just say one TING: SHE HAS FUCKING LOST HER MIND SHE FILMED WITH FULL ON GLITCHING KHLOE KARDASHIAN SLIMMING FILTER

Her Peacehaven den was warped while she was blabbering how amazing proud special loved robbery has made her!!! she threw shade at xenia who told her ""I would never buy a flat in Paris ( answering to all of us here who TOOOT Xenia BOOOOT (bought) Paris apartment

She mentioned she has a flat in London and Belgrade and if she is going to move back to Lond... ooops England she would need to do xyz (all in one sentence) aka lying shamelessly again

I cannot do more I am so disgusted about how insane this girl is!!! fucking lost entity...

I cannot believe she ended in Peacehaven and you guiis were right..unreal that her 50 y old boyfriend has nothing to his name UN RE AL!

1628709180952.png

Tattle waiting for @Tamliar-lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

bblondon

Chatty Member
I just watched the latest vlog- I think the reason she kept saying ‘I haven’t filmed anything today, I just want to put the camera down and focus on friends’ was a lie and the truth was she was embarrassed to film around everyone because they would judge her and they don’t like her much so she just stayed quiet. She only mostly filmed parts where she was alone - you can tell she just clipped together the few bits of content she had and called it a day, the vlog is so stupid and pointless. I can’t believe she sat in a lounge chair for minutes with her wrinkly neck and unedited face looking rough talking about crap - luxury influencer? How?! Show us Ibiza, show us your outfits and outfit details- no one cares if you’re wearing a Hermes bikini, it’s ugly - you spend ££££& on Chanel ready to wear so why are you not serving us with iconic outfit looks tetka?

this vlog really highlights how boring and non inspiring and lazy she is. Why am I surprised - she moved to Paris and never one filmed a vlog showcasing Paris’ beauty and the magic of the streets and shops, architecture etc.

I also couldn’t watch the blender scene - secondhand embarrassment 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Bubble18

Chatty Member
The kitchen scene was uncomfortable because Tamara did the thing where she compliments everyone aggressively and makes them feel uncomfortable when they aren’t close, aren’t looking to be close, and don’t want to be filmed. The girls were perfectly polite, they just didn’t pander to Tetka like some of the other influencers. These are clearly two very secure girls on holiday. This isn’t newsworthy to them, it’s just their daily lives.

Reactions: 38
Another very late trashy Vlog – Subject: Struggle vacations in Capri, not vacations, but work, but I don’t mention which work
(orange for Hehmehs)

Starts the Vlog in the elevator and shows her outfit, her new MiuMiu plastic rain bag.

She had two jobs in Capri during the four days. – She came for work not vacation, vacation will happen in August.

Hello little caaaat, what is iiiit, are ju hangriiiiiii?

Capri in the morning is the best if you wake up in the morning before shops open, they have everything Louiii Vitoooo, Dior, Bottega, they have everything you can imagine. – Anyone need a tour guide? Tamara will gladly assist you. Her tours are superficial and simple, I’ll show you where the shops are you give me the MANIIII. You want information about the bjutifulll Capri town? girl sorry I can’t help you with DAT, I am underqualified and uneducated.

Soya kapukjinoooo is here.

Testa B is in the mission to find a vogue. Searches for magazine because he is a fashuuuun icon.

Everything in Capri is so safe, if you leave your bag in the table and come 10 minutes later is still there waiting for you. – Ok, leave your whole collection there, nobody will ever steal it and you’ll finally stop begging for pity and milk it.

Walk through the day with Testa. Boat, Beach, a super amejziiing klab called Aurora, it’s gonna be ameeeejzing.

She goes at Prada, tries a yellow jacket and short. – Looks like Laa-Laa the Teletubbies.

Ahh ladies when the boyfriend works in fashion you are always up for shopping, as if she wasn’t before.

Very bisiii and productive morning, she even managed to change herself. – Biziii posting the outfits at tetka_ootd

Is it a good luck to go under the rocks? – She needs some good luck to find some rare, super rare, extra rare, massive rare green Chanel bags.

She feels sHooo relaxed, eventhough she needs to create content. - Also the outfits at OOTD account, don't forget to post please.

She goes for a swim with some grandma yellow high waist pampers bikini.

She ran into her friend Vroni or Roni- She asks this is a Channel of what? Tammy Kaliglitch says: my YouTube channel. – Ok, so you have a friend that doesn’t know you have a YouTube Channel, or you just met her 3 minutes ago, and decided to call her a friend? Tamara’s typical tradition.

Goes to a bjuuutiful restaurant with lemons all over - You are in Capri what do you expect, bananas?

The 80m yacHt makes the appearance.

Starts to tell her massive struggles, she didn’t put 2 weeks anything on her skin. – You had makeup on Tammy the past struggle weeks, STOP THE LIES.

She saw sHooo many people there, she danced- Shows a clip of dancing, conclusion: she can’t dance.

The view is inkredibeeeeel. – What else?

Takes the stairs up, and almost gets a heart attack our Olympic Gymnastic Girl.

Oh, bebiii ju had water.

The crush Orlando Bloom was there, and she was so shyyyyyy, but bebi said say HAAAAJ, I know him, I used to shop for him, I carried his bags, just say haaaaaj, he is a good gaj he gives good tips.

Shows her plastics Toys R Us rings.

Eats the best Gelatooooooo. – Pisaktjoooooo.

Goes to the Luisa Via Roma, films Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry. – Uncontrolled fan girl behavior.

Next day she walks with the undereye mask around the streets, with some crazy hair, like a chav. – She is officially a Testa.

Plans to go to Peacehaven, will have vacation next week, finally shuts ups shows 5 seconds some capri streets and a sneek a peek of an orange box. Finally ends this stupid vlog. Girl byeeee.

Conclusion: I call everyone I ever meet in my life my friends; they don’t know that they are my friends, but it is what it is, one day they’ll hopefully call me a friend as well. Thank God for Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom so I can have some material for my super boring Vlogs.

Remember: Vacations will come up, I was here for work, but didn’t even tell which brand or which work.
Hahahahaha I laughed so hard😂😂😂😂😂
Goshhhh this INSEYN woman walking with eye pads around the city,trying so hard to look like a celebrity. Celebrity no one ever heard of..before I used to watch her vlogs because I am in the fashion industry and sometimes she would show pieces that are trending at the moment. But this year I just started feeling so angry watching her because Im thinking,here she is saying she works shhooooo hard you gaaajs and she is doing absolutely nothing! The era we live in is so f***ed up,all these people at Capri are bunch of shit heads doing nothing in life but calling themselves hard workers and upper class. Bunch of botched women with older men tanning their ass on the yachts and calling it work. But gaaaajs Capri is PACKED with the boats,it’s like fashuuun VIK youu gujssss because of this gala🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Orlando Bloom is so irrelevant by the way,his last role was probably in Lord of the Rings when he was 17,who gives a f**k about this dude?!?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lena94

I’m no fan of Tetka but these girls were very mean. Tamtam complaint that they speak only italian. Can you imagine sitting there and knowing that everyone talks in your face nasty things but in a different language? Bullying is never okay… And then the scene where she was late because she wanted to upload the new vlog and everyone was pissed. Giorgia is glorified prostitute. Slept with a bunch of millionaires until she finally got pregnant and convinced the guy to marry her. Almost as pathetic as our Tamtam

• Haha
  • Wow

snarks

OK, WTF is this face? Did she forget to turn on the filters?
B7BA1C87-932E-4DF5-8CF9-20EAAE044DAF.jpeg

So, Luxury Promise gifted her a Hermes belt bag and a belt. Not an AD, hun. Aha, right,

She “needs to hire a couple more people in Milan” and “a proper holiday in October/November”. Proper fucking holiday???

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Ari121

I’m no fan of Tetka but these girls were very mean. Tamtam complaint that they speak only italian. Can you imagine sitting there and knowing that everyone talks in your face nasty things but in a different language? Bullying is never okay… And then the scene where she was late because she wanted to upload the new vlog and everyone was pissed. Giorgia is glorified prostitute. Slept with a bunch of millionaires until she finally got pregnant and convinced the guy to marry her. Almost as pathetic as our Tamtam
I beg to differ. Firstly, these are not girls - they are women. Secondly, they were not mean. They were frosty, but not mean. Her banal questions regarding the apples were indulged, the replies curt tinged with weariness but not rude or sharp. She was offered a drink and included in the toast and then Georgia and her friend went about their business. What more should they have done, tweaked her cheek and tell her how wonderful her three and half words of Italian are? Again, they were frosty, but polite.

Others here have mentioned, that TK is most likely not a direct guest of this group, but instead the 'friend' of their friend or acquaintance. She possesses neither great beauty, scintillating intellect, talent, fascinating wit nor is she dazzlingly rich. She's a middling individual on the make, and unfortunately for her they've clocked it. This is not to be confused with some one who wants to 'get on'. No, were TK this type of person they could understand and probably even admire her tenacity and will to succeed. But as I've said, she's on the make and simply wants to exploit relationships, no matter how inappropriately to do so, to better her own position. Without bringing some desired quality to the table, she can only be treated with contempt.

This is by no means bullying. She is a guest of a guest, the onus rests upon Tamara to observe how she can best integrate into the group. Being discreet might help. Observing and understanding that it is boorish to film and photograph people who wish to relax in private and quietly go about their life without being 'featured in your blog'. Being late is rude and selfish, thinking no one's time is as important as your own. If your host ask's you to be ready and waiting by 9am, you get your arse there by 8h50.

Lastly, the remarks regarding Georgia Gabriele seem unedifying. The two women occupy different worlds - which is perhaps the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Bubble18

Chatty Member
The cringy voiceover "I am what I livvv, I don't know if iz the rojt (right) way, butiz my way. My way of lifink, the only fink tat can never be taken away from me is the way I lift the experiences I had" Tamara bringing your Splenda daddy to live in your sister's attic in Peaceheaven is the wrong way :LOL:I guess she can't show us any childhood footage or she might expose her real upbringingso she rehashed her burglary story AGAIN for an ad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

klady

VIP Member
Luxury hauls but has to sleep in other people’s bunk beds, her sister’s attic, gifted hotel stays, or friend’s couches. TamTam trying to impress people and we’re all laughing at how stoopid she is. She’s back in Serbia probably for more botched fillers.

• Haha
  • Sad

Marymaky

she looks like some Turkish folk man

totally they can't stand her think she is cringe, and Tam is faking confidence talking about an apple??!!!

ahhahah hundred thousands years of evolution, yet here we are with today's women
So cringe! I haven’t watched her yt videos in months because I find everything here, but had to go and check out this moment with her “friends”. Omg, I lived in Italy for many yrs, I know their culture, I speak the language fluently and what I saw today was 2 annoyed girls, as Italians would say “menefreghismo” in it’s pureness. It means “get out of my kitchen, my face, my life asap because I really don’t care about your vlogs”. Giorgia was Gainluca Vacchi’s girlfriend for many, many yrs. not sure why they broke up but shortly after she got pregnant with the guy she married this summer. I think he is FT’s friend and Tamara comes along, so they have to include her. Otherwise they would never be “friends”. Why did she even include that part in her video? You are talking and recording and someone turns on a blender?! Just cut that part out, common. If they were real friends she should have liberty to say “hey, I’m recording, could you just wait a minute to turn it on?” Or they should say, “oops sorry, I’ll turn it off.” But as I said “menefreghismo”= I don’t give a damn s## about this”.

• Wow
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Guys, can you stop making up that someone got banned?! Thanks!!

I've checked their profile and they haven't got banned, they just haven't posted https://tattle.life/members/tamliar-lol.241594/

We'd only ban someone if they kept breaking our rules, and the rules only exist for everyone's benefit.

It's bad enough influencers making up shit to smear tattle without tattlers smearing mods! It's hard enough keeping this site running!!

Always post in forum business if you've got an issue with the site so fake shit like this doesn't get repeated as if it's a truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Annesophie

I wouldn’t want to go on holidays with her if I were those girls/women.
Passive aggressive comments, constant bragging, reminding her viewers they are on a private island, size of the boat, filming people and adding her awkward remarks as commentary, not paying attention or showing interest in what they are saying (pink lady is written on the sticker of the apple but she immediately shows a green apple saying that’s a granny smith like she invented hot water), constantly referring them as her « friends », making « jokes » at their expense like they have known each other for decades (when you say Giorgia’s ginger juice is poison while she is making some for you, and she reacts like this, you know you went too far, at least any socially smart person would guess and wouldn’t have made that sorts of comment to begin with).
I could go on for hours…

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Shoegal14

Chatty Member
WAIT! She said “WE” don’t have a place to stay?! So her boyfriend doesn’t even have his own place? I thought he got an apartment in Italy where he’ll build her dream closet? What happened to that? Oh another Lie.hahahah

I cringe that her old grandpa boyfriend is living with her sister? what a LOSER hahaha yes tamtam if you’re reading this your bf is a Loser! Hahahaaha

View attachment 709030
I lost my cool when she said she was thinking of buying a place in Paris and Xenia told her "Girl don't do it"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Since Tamiliar is absent, so here it is, real-time:

She’s staying in the villa this time with her own friends - that @tozev guy and allegedly some othet people are comming.

Again, this is a proper holiday, but the surroundings are soo beautiful, she’ll have to make some content.

She was suposed to visit Portonovi and that villa in May/June, but she had sooo many things to do. Seems like it’s a PR trip.

She allegedly got lost her drivers license, including the USA visa. Apparently they don’t issue new visas, but she managed to arrange the visa interview in Belgrade. Of course, they were soo nice and it had nothing to do with some of her friends pulling connections sho she could get a new visa. And btw, she had to wake up at 7 to get ready for the visa appointment, and she was celebrating her best friend’s birthday the night before. Then rushed to pack her suitcases and jumped on the plane for Montengro.
At the end of the video, she mentioned sorting out the passports (plural!).

She’s wearing an old Zimmerman jumpsuit with the new Kelly.

She might workout, but she didn’t bring the gym kit. Maybe the burglers also took the Alo yoga set.

Unfortunately, it was so cloudy on Ibiza, except for the two days on the boat. So she hopes to get some tan in Montenegro.
She went to a couple’s detox cupping massage m. And, while she was walking the hallway, there were 4 staff members aligned and giving her a slight bow. 1/1 PR stay.
Dinner in a fancy restaurant. Wore that white dress with colorful frills and the ugly beige strap-on flip-flops. Felipo doesn’t mind the manrepeller shoes, as long as she’s happy.
While drinking her cappuccino, brought to her in bed by her boyfriend, she’s saying how she’s a little bit worried she haven’t managed to talk to us guys too much. However, she managed to show you the beautiful scenery.
They stayed there for 4-ish days, and now they’re going to Croatia where they’ll catch the flight for Paris, then 1 day in Belgrade for her best friend’s 50th birthday (Ceca?), then hopefully London.
She booked her a hydrafacial appointment. After the robbery, she haven’t payed any attention to her face and she has acne. For her, it’s really upsetting because she never had skin issues before. She’s paying for the treatment.

She’s saying all this so other can feel more comfortable in their skin.

The stress is really manifesting on her skin, and it’s really upsetting bcs it’s affecting her confidence, since she really likes to walk around with no makeup.

Thank you guys for watching, I love you.

Sorry for typos.

• Heart

Bubble18

Chatty Member
I tink the other elephant is the old one she had. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know about you guys, but this picture is hilarious.
She keeps trying to do that Victoria Beckham pose that everyone else copied years ago. She's never flexible enough, just stop it Tetka, you're embarrassing yourself again.

This was the last time she did it and said she didn't straighten her leg because the shoe had to be straight- in reality she wasn't flexible and with the tan she looked like a Christmas turkey, in the Chanel one she still doesn't have that 90° angle even after pulling it with her arm. Give it up.

• Haha