Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another trashy Vlog – Subject: TOUGHTS after losing my Hehmehs collection and a new Hehmehs bag, because I am a materialist B*tch, my name is Tamara Kalinic

Hi lovelies, I am back at my sister’s attic somewhere in the middle of nowhere, because I have no place to stay, so I like crashing at people’s houses. Anyone has a free room where I can stay? - TENK YOU.

I feel like you and I have been TROUGH a lot during the past years. – Me and you? Hell no.

I am so lucky that I have vlogged everything I have it hiiiièèèèèr. – Sorry I am in Peacehaven, hence my English accent. I try to use the accent of the city I usually am. Next week I’ll be in Italy and I’ll talk to you in Italian, boungiorno tuttiiiii.

She TINKS that this period of her time will be very fun to watch in few years. – I wonder how funny would be to finally have a reality check and realise your are 85% fluent at telling lies.

She starts talking about Hehmehsss, and how she started getting to know the brand better and how the system of how Hehmehs wèèèèrked (worked) in Kalinic British.

The collection was taken away, and she won’t talk about it. – Oh, finally after 234 years, thank God.

If you are new to this Channel, you have 4780 minutes videos to watch and you’ll get bored and yawn after 3 minutes. Good luck, make yourself a cup of coffee and try not to fall asleep.

11 Hehmehs were stolen, she has 12, but luckily, she was wearing the 12th one. – Ok, nobody cares.

She wore her Birkin 30 sHoooooo much, until it got stolen. And she TOUGHT wow actually I loved this bag and to get this bag is quite RARE. – Oh, you tought she’ll stop with DIS lie? Darlings this is just the beginning of a new rare era.

One bag that she missed the most was the most shocking to her was the Birkin 35. – But you said 0.4 seconds ago Birkin 30 was your favourite, can you stop this lies, I am getting dizzy trying to figure out which one was actually your favourite one. TENKS Tetka.

Her collection was flawless, she had pink, blue, violet, beige, weight. – Yara, yara, yara.

Since she is starting from zero, she doesn’t want to get bags that reminds her what she had before. But she doesn’t give a fOck because she knows people at the shop. – Tamara before you start the newst lie and tell the world you own Hehmehs, please understand that 12 bags are not enough to say that you have built a relationship with Hehmehs stores in Paris, Capri or Padova. Stop it.

She shows us her new orange Hehmehs box that she got in Capri. – Matches her tan perfectly, she is as orange as this Hehmehs box.

She’ll build the collection differently. – You already told us.

She walked inside the Capri Hehmehs store with her boyfriend, who is apparently more charming than her she TINKS. – Yeah, super charming, with that 30kg bush on his head.

The staff was sHo friendly, sHo kind and sHo nice. She was very lucky; she had a very charming guy by her side, and she got an orange box. As simple as that.

Right now, to get a mini-Kelly is super harHd. – Tamara it’s always hard for you to get a bag, they just don’t want to give it to you. The mystery is finally solved.

The color is sHo beautiful, something she never had, the moHst stanniiiiiiiing. – It’s blue color, no big deal.

She desperately needs an everyday bag, she is so over wearing that ugly Bottega brown bag, she would rather wear an Hehmehs it fits her “botched rich b*tch” narrative better.

Again, she told us, she wanted pieces she never had before. – WE GOT IT.

This bag is super effortlessly cool, two weeks ago she was offered a stAnnning pink Constance, in crocodile leather, she regrets that she didn’t take a picture of it, hoHt pink, but that’s not her color. – Sorry you wear ugly vomiting OFF-WHITE neon colors, but a crocodile hoHt pink Constance Hehmehs for a girl who calls every supermarket bag a “rarity” wasn’t your thing? I love the lies you tell on Youtube Tammy, keep up the harHd work.
You had Pink before, i'll attach the picture.

Conclusion: People are to be loved things are to be used, not the other way around. Tamara Kalinic, 1879 – 1934, a famous Eastern European poet, one of a kind.

Remember: Rarity is my new narrative, nothing I buy or wear is rare, but I love to lie, so I don’t care.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Same, you can’t find any information about him online, just some photos from some Balmain BS events. I always wondered how his dating life was, who he dated, what school he went to, does he also have a degree in pharmacy but ended up in the fashion industry? Just random thoughts about Testa B. 🤓
She once said in a vlog that they met on a plain in first class. I think that T without class thought it must be dreams come true.

On the off white nikes and other trainer she once said that her grandpa bought those. He looks like a very mainstream hypebeast that can't stand the sight of her in mainstream sneakers. Princess is so vapid that she doesn't notice that he is buying her bags and shoes because she is not his style.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another trashy Vlog – Subject: TOUGHTS after losing my Hehmehs collection and a new Hehmehs bag, because I am a materialist B*tch, my name is Tamara Kalinic

Hi lovelies, I am back at my sister’s attic somewhere in the middle of nowhere, because I have no place to stay, so I like crashing at people’s houses. Anyone has a free room where I can stay? - TENK YOU.

Conclusion: People are to be loved things are to be used, not the other way around. Tamara Kalinic, 1879 – 1934, a famous Eastern European poet, one of a kind.

Remember: Rarity is my new narrative, nothing I buy or wear is rare, but I love to lie, so I don’t care.
Smashed it as usual! 💙

Truth to be told that last sentence makes a perfect thread title.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

I feel like you and I have been TROUGH a lot during the past years. – Me and you? Hell no.

I am so lucky that I have vlogged everything I have it hiiiièèèèèr. – Sorry I am in Peacehaven, hence my English accent. I try to use the accent of the city I usually am. Next week I’ll be in Italy and I’ll talk to you in Italian, boungiorno tuttiiiii.

She TINKS that this period of her time will be very fun to watch in few years. – I wonder how funny would be to finally have a reality check and realise your are 85% fluent at telling lies.

She starts talking about Hehmehsss, and how she started getting to know the brand better and how the system of how Hehmehs wèèèèrked (worked) in Kalinic British.

The collection was taken away, and she won’t talk about it. – Oh, finally after 234 years, thank God.

If you are new to this Channel, you have 4780 minutes videos to watch and you’ll get bored and yawn after 3 minutes. Good luck, make yourself a cup of coffee and try not to fall asleep.

11 Hehmehs were stolen, she has 12, but luckily, she was wearing the 12th one. – Ok, nobody cares.

She wore her Birkin 30 sHoooooo much, until it got stolen. And she TOUGHT wow actually I loved this bag and to get this bag is quite RARE. – Oh, you tought she’ll stop with DIS lie? Darlings this is just the beginning of a new rare era.

One bag that she missed the most was the most shocking to her was the Birkin 35. – But you said 0.4 seconds ago Birkin 30 was your favourite, can you stop this lies, I am getting dizzy trying to figure out which one was actually your favourite one. TENKS Tetka.

Her collection was flawless, she had pink, blue, violet, beige, weight. – Yara, yara, yara.

Since she is starting from zero, she doesn’t want to get bags that reminds her what she had before. But she doesn’t give a fOck because she knows people at the shop. – Tamara before you start the newst lie and tell the world you own Hehmehs, please understand that 12 bags are not enough to say that you have built a relationship with Hehmehs stores in Paris, Capri or Padova. Stop it.

She shows us her new orange Hehmehs box that she got in Capri. – Matches her tan perfectly, she is as orange as this Hehmehs box.

She walked inside the Capri Hehmehs store with her boyfriend, who is apparently more charming than her she TINKS. – Yeah, super charming, with that 30kg bush on his head.

The staff was sHo friendly, sHo kind and sHo nice. She was very lucky; she had a very charming guy by her side, and she got an orange box. As simple as that.

Right now, to get a mini-Kelly is super harHd. – Tamara it’s always hard for you to get a bag, they just don’t want to give it to you. The mystery is finally solved.

The color is sHo beautiful, something she never had, the moHst stanniiiiiiiing. – It’s blue color, no big deal.

She desperately needs an everyday bag, she is so over wearing that ugly Bottega brown bag, she would rather wear an Hehmehs it fits her “botched rich b*tch” narrative better.

This bag is super effortlessly cool, two weeks ago she was offered a stAnnning pink Constance, in crocodile leather, she regrets that she didn’t take a picture of it, hoHt pink, but that’s not her color. – Sorry you wear ugly vomiting OFF-WHITE neon colors, but a crocodile hoHt pink Constance Hehmehs for a girl who calls every supermarket bag a “rarity” wasn’t your thing? I love the lies you tell on Youtube Tammy, keep up the harHd work.

Thank you for writing this for everyone who doesn’t want to watch her videos or give her the view. She must have felt sho sho lucky and rare to be able to give Dirty a tour of her sister’s attic. He must TINK so much of his independent woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you for writing this for everyone who doesn’t want to watch her videos or give her the view. She must have felt sho sho lucky and rare to be able to give Dirty a tour of her sister’s attic. He must TINK so much of his independent woman.
TENK YOU Ladies @xyz13 💗💗
TRUT BE TOLD i have many mental breakdowns when i write DIS summaries, because she lies every single second and changes things every millisecond, and dis makes me crazy, i can't understand this state of mind full of lies. @Bubble18 He is like her, citizen of the world, no house, living inside a LV luggage. 😁 as long as it is designer, all gooooood

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
True
But I meant is her dialect Sandzak or...?

Where my balkan folks at?
Now my language skills are quite rusty, I would say it could be from that area it sounds pretty nostalgic to me (both of my parents are born there and I was born there too but grew up in Norway). My parents don't have that kind of dialect anymore since we have been living in Norway for almost 30 years and have not had the chance to go back more than 4-5 times because were poor 🤷‍♀️

I am like 7 pages behind so sorry if someone has already has given you the answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A normal person would check what she have left in her sister's place and be happy about what they find, but, no...
DON'T THEY HAVE MONEY TO LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE?? WTF

Reactions: 26
Trust me ,
Very very soon she'll be back at her sisters attic !
In a year or two ...she ll be " back to her roots " , although Brighton is much of achievement for her , such an ordinary & mediocre creature ..
Of course , she'll make up the story VAJ she returned , as if it was " great for her and her career " ...🤑🤢😭😭😭
Liar liar liar ... But now pathological one !! 😭😭🤢🤢🤑🤣👿👿

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was watching an old vlog today - her sister’s English is horrible as well, they just have that thick accent that even 10+ yrs living abroad couldn’t fix. Also, I noticed how tam changes accents according to certain sentences - there was a part when she just freaking switched from fake British to speaking English in total Vojvodina way I almost died laughing! What I wanted to say is - if she used a filler sentence i.e. “and I was likee…” she would switch to Cali girl, if she used some other type of filler sentence that’s used in UK she would switch to fake posh. It’s like there are people fighting in her head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was just checking the comments under her Capri video and saw this one :D

Of course don't forget that Xenia bought couple of Amazon stocks for poor Tamara. Amazon stocks equal to 200 euros! What a business woman you've become Tamara congrats!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly couldn’t make it through her Hermes video…my god you would think she just battled cancer for 2y

I can’t hear one more time about this robbery!
That bag is ugly, same colour as the Chanel she showed a week ago that was rarest colour in Europe as well…

I almost feel like she is enjoying the situation. She can milk it for 10 lifetimes and have new reason to shop till she drop

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A normal person would check what she have left in her sister's place and be happy about what they find, but, no...
DON'T THEY HAVE MONEY TO LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE?? WTF
The stuff she has in Peacehaven doesn’t satisfy her because she chases trends, doesn’t buy classic pieces and doesn’t have authentic personal style - another Pax wardrobe full of PR crap and dated IT items

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Now a friendly reminder what she said a month or two ago about investments:

86939961-5A9B-45D1-A360-F867916519AF.jpeg

and what she said today:

0773A3D2-3890-42EC-B974-9079E167F942.jpeg

The lying never stops. So she became the investment queen within a month? I don’t TINK so, she was too busy counting the stolen bags

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Before I clicked tamtams video I was more excited for this summary! I tried clicking her vid and watching the first 5minutes. But I couldn’t understand any word she’s saying. Its all babble to me?

And her accent is shoo different now. I can’t believe she bought a new hermes bag but still remains homeless? I really dont understand where she gets all her money?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Friend, @Tamliar-lol we MUST send you tons of money for migraine medicine for watching TamTam’s crappy vlogs 🤗 Another brilliant recap!!! YOU ROCK 💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.