Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a serious intervention. Tamara put down the orange box and step away from the Hermès store!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Luxury hauls but has to sleep in other people’s bunk beds, her sister’s attic, gifted hotel stays, or friend’s couches. TamTam trying to impress people and we’re all laughing at how stoopid she is. She’s back in Serbia probably for more botched fillers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Luxury hauls but has to sleep in other people’s bunk beds, her sister’s attic, gifted hotel stays, or friend’s couches. TamTam trying to impress people and we’re all laughing at how stoopid she is. She’s back in Serbia probably for more botched fillers.
As I said before, why can't she buy an apartment in Serbia? From what she can lie about, she has all those money but she hasn't had a home she can call hers.

But Serbia isn't the country that she wants to be associated with! I think she goes there to get everything cheap, she only goes back there when she knows she isn't gifted anything in Paris, which I think she hates to admit to herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
the 39 000 GBP bracelet??? that's all over instagram anyway
another stupid Nemo or Ariel the mermaid colour Hermes bag
The VCA necklace that perfectly matches ugly massive elephant
ffs so out of touch, classless and idiotic

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In the new video she acts and sounds like a bimbo spoiled brat - I’m laughing at how she says van cleef is oversaturated and so she doesn’t like it as much as more - it’s people like this eurotrash tacky logo woman who have made brands like van cleef oversaturated, the irony - of course she not self aware and acts self entitled as usual. If she wasn’t so basic she wouldn’t buy the popular designs from these brands, she’d buy the more expensive or less talked about models but she only wants Alhambra because she’s queen of the basic and tacky.

and her and her BFs conversations are embarrassing and awkward - they’re both so materialistic, the fact that he indulges her stupid haul and watches her talk about her purchases like a brat on Christmas is just odd

I still can’t tell what the truth is - is Dirty buying her these things and if so how? He seems to know too much and cares a lot about her Hermes and van cleef purchases -most men don’t care

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She could not wait to show us this! If she could not wait why did she showed us a weeks old unboxing? We can all deduct your unboxing from her manicure. She already wore the bracelet in the last vlog. She could have worn the rest and nobody would have cared but no, she has to make money so she hypes up her unboxing. Vapid.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
the 39 000 GBP bracelet??? that's all over instagram anyway
another stupid Nemo or Ariel the mermaid colour Hermes bag
The VCA necklace that perfectly matches ugly massive elephant
ffs so out of touch, classless and idiotic
This is it for me.

Ms. Smug and Mr. Dirty aka the enabler are a perfect match.
I have been waiting for a reason to stop hate watching her and the day has finally come.

It's not her birthday, not Christmas, not a wedding (that she desperate wants) anniversary, nothing at all. No reason that could justify spending such an exorbitant amount of money on a short period of time but here she goes spending like there's no tomorrow, all for SM flex. Well done Tamara! Got robbed twice and learned nothing about life/moral/values.

Please God don't let these vapid morons become parents... or that might be a good thing - if she ends up having a disable child she might come to her senses and see what matters in life - somehow I very much doubt that will be the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In the new video she acts and sounds like a bimbo spoiled brat - I’m laughing at how she says van cleef is oversaturated and so she doesn’t like it as much as more - it’s people like this eurotrash tacky logo woman who have made brands like van cleef oversaturated, the irony - of course she not self aware and acts self entitled as usual. If she wasn’t so basic she wouldn’t buy the popular designs from these brands, she’d buy the more expensive or less talked about models but she only wants Alhambra because she’s queen of the basic and tacky.

and her and her BFs conversations are embarrassing and awkward - they’re both so materialistic, the fact that he indulges her stupid haul and watches her talk about her purchases like a brat on Christmas is just odd

I still can’t tell what the truth is - is Dirty buying her these things and if so how? He seems to know too much and cares a lot about her Hermes and van cleef purchases -most men don’t care
Maybe these are loaned for her- or she has a new sugar daddy and they both know and milk it as much as she can.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is it for me.

Ms. Smug and Mr. Dirty aka the enabler are a perfect match.
I have been waiting for a reason to stop hate watching her and the day has finally come.

It's not her birthday, not Christmas, not a wedding (that she desperate wants) anniversary, nothing at all. No reason that could justify spending such an exorbitant amount of money on a short period of time but here she goes spending like there's no tomorrow, all for SM flex. Well done Tamara! Got robbed twice and learned nothing about life/moral/values.

Please God don't let these vapid morons become parents... or that might be a good thing - if she ends up having a disable child she might come to her senses and see what matters in life - somehow I very much doubt that will be the case.
Couldn’t agree more, the way she self congratulated herself and said she bought these all for recent successes - there’s just something so slimy and arrogant about her and these hauls, it just feels vulgar. I used to watch her vlogs all the time but now I watch them either weeks later or not at all because her style isn’t even nice to me now and her vlogs without dusan and kristina lack something they had before

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t agree more, the way she self congratulated herself and said she bought these all for recent successes - there’s just something so slimy and arrogant about her and these hauls, it just feels vulgar. I used to watch her vlogs all the time but now I watch them either weeks later or not at all because her style isn’t even nice to me now and her vlogs without dusan and kristina lack something they had before
Let's not forget the insurance payout or locating any of her stolen stuff and ofc superfakes!!!

My guess is some insurance coins came in.

I just cannot believe the 4 new bags are all BLUE AND GREEN Finding Nemo, wtf

View attachment 718647
You look much better, Tetka😂
think this is her ultimate dream look! blonde bimbo in chanel cartier and hermes, now she really looks like Donatella Versace in her worst days

AND THIS bleeping ELEPHANT AND CLASSY VCA IS LIKE CLASHING THE UNIMAGINABLE. i am disgusted with this. These influencers really ruin the duck out of any heritage brands and the value they used to hold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Oh come on, let’s not wish for anyone something like a sick child, that’s just cruel no matter who are we talking about 😱 but hopefully parenthood might help her switch direction, because she lost track and values she was promoting so hard last years are kind of disappeared (if she even truly believed in those). But she does need some substance in these videos asap, it all got sooo uninspiring…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Let's not forget the insurance payout or locating any of her stolen stuff and ofc superfakes!!!

My guess is some insurance coins came

AND THIS bleeping ELEPHANT AND CLASSY VCA IS LIKE CLASHING THE UNIMAGINABLE. i am disgusted with this. These influencers really ruin the duck out of any heritage brands and the value they used to hold.
My thoughts exactly!! If I had managing power over any of the luxe brands I would make sure every buyer is strictly supervised, I know they only care about the profits but I really feel this overexposure is super degrading for the brands on the long run and the real clients and target groups will be alienated from the brand soon enough.

All in all, I really couldn't be more disgusted with her content, as you guys said, soo poor, uneducated and plain vulgar.

Reactions: 16
I wish she actually cut it to this length. Suits her much better and makes her look more youthful and polished than her broom of a hair
F85A8496-F3D5-4C8E-8796-C0D5505D5D8A.png

Reactions: 23

My guess is some insurance coins came in.

I just cannot believe the 4 new bags are all BLUE AND GREEN Finding Nemo, wtf

think this is her ultimate dream look! blonde bimbo in chanel cartier and hermes, now she really looks like Donatella Versace in her worst days

Hold up, I agree with everything you say. Especially when she said "good thing it was stolen" and "I wear yellow gold" about her white gold cartier bracelet that was to small. But there is no reason to drag Nemo into this 🥺 Poor little fish has nothing to do with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is such a snob and her stupidity is endless. Btw, Cartier, Van Cleef, and Hermes are they still status symbols in Europe?

Reactions: 9
I think that she just crossed all limits..I am also not sure if I want to put up with her videos anymore 🙄 . How does she dare to behave in this way - saying that she is happy that they stole her green Kelly and the love bracelet - such a spoiled brat!I And then talking about money is vulgar but she repeats about 10 times, with her greedy smile on, how big this unboxing is :sick:. I hope it for her that those items are fake, because this behaviour makes no sense anymore 🤷‍♀️.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.