Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you guys sure she got a boob job. They look too small yo be done. I personally think they’re just too small and that’s why she looks like that. Nothing to fill the clothes with
I was thinking her boobs looked way different than usual in the swimsuit post. She also looked incredibly skinny. Idk they look very bolted on and rock hard which has me inclined to believe that they are implants, especially when they're visible from the side, however they look incredibly small to be implants. I guess its possible she got the smallest implants possible just for perkiness? Maybe all the weight loss over the years caused her natural boobs to become deflated looking

Reactions: 10
I was thinking her boobs looked way different than usual in the swimsuit post. She also looked incredibly skinny. Idk they look very bolted on and rock hard which has me inclined to believe that they are implants, especially when they're visible from the side, however they look incredibly small to be implants. I guess its possible she got the smallest implants possible just for perkiness? Maybe all the weight loss over the years caused her natural boobs to become deflated looking
True I agree with you on the side boob. I did notice it this time . And maybe she photoshopped them and botched them in the process. Because I feel like they don’t look like that in her videos.

Reactions: 2
lots of ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ with this crowd trust me!!!! she cannot handle it, that guy is ruining her...she will do it as she wants to keep up with the "cool kids" in ibiza everyone working in fashion circles and party goers know what's this about

I've seen her so many times minutes after ❄❄❄ in her videos, it's ok do whatever you want, but stop posting tit and being so obvious

it would also explain her massive change in personality she can't keep this up, she will be so damaged...wish there is somebody honest who can open her eyes

Tamara has made couple of these profiles during Cannes, and now posting tit she is wearing and tagging herself so she creates this VIP persona hahhaa
so lame
these profiles were popular 5 years ago and to this date about what Kylie jenner/kendall/hailey beiber wear
she is absolutely deluded this is so transparent and embarrassing as it is her
she is even adding product ID numbers from sites hahahah sick...probably shared this strategy with brands under nda...as nobody is this stupid and shallow
I actually ferl sorry for her :( I could not believe it when I saw the video, she looks very weak, and out of control.

Reactions: 9
True I agree with you on the side boob. I did notice it this time . And maybe she photoshopped them and botched them in the process. Because I feel like they don’t look like that in her videos.
Right! These pics all scream implants to me. But sometimes they don't look like it at all. Honestly when I first started following her I was fairly sure she had implants but I didn't think it was that big of a deal. There are plenty of celebs without huge fake looking boobs who have implants that were nicely done, ie Taylor Swift, Hilary Duff etc.
tam3.PNG
tam1.PNG

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yup she looks very skinny, in a bad way, and then people in the comments are asking for her workout routine... ehhmm I think the only workout being done here is not eating :p

Reactions: 18
I find it to be toxic, actually, people freaked out about how "good" she looks, whilst I think she just used a skinny filter.
Given the amount of feedback she gets, it is no wonder she developed an eating disorder.

PS. Boobs are not real.

It was so unnecessary to go this far with all the face job she did, she was very pretty and unique at some point couple of years ago, it was still her face, just “improved”. Now she looks like just another generic insta girl. Hope new generations will erase the idea that beauty comes in only one shape and size, since social media looks like attack of the clones at the moment 🙈
Dunno about her boobs, I’m not an expert but how big or small they are doesn’t say if they are implants or not, i suppose you can make them in any size or? Anyhow, her boobs are least of an issue here, completely changing face features is more problematic in my opinion

• Heart
off topic but does anyone follow niki sky or does she have a thread on here? She has a similar upper build to Tamara and I'm fairly certain she has implants and has addressed it openly.

Reactions: 4
I find it to be toxic, actually, people freaked out about how "good" she looks, whilst I think she just used a skinny filter.
Given the amount of feedback she gets, it is no wonder she developed an eating disorder.

PS. Boobs are not real.
I never saw skinny filter before?where is that ?

Have you noticed her new posing style on the last few pictures like she is trying to show her “pipica”? is that a new sexy and classy?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
We can only imagine where's left hand at :ROFLMAO:
From the looks of this guy’s facial expression ⬇ ⬇ I’d hazard a guess that Dirty has grabbed a fistful of the poor fellow’s balls🤷🏼‍♀️ Dirty grandpa was having himself a ball touching frenzy😳
9EE9EEC5-6043-48D8-8A51-754865FD9E54.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.