Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she actually cut it to this length. Suits her much better and makes her look more youthful and polished than her broom of a hair
View attachment 718699
I thought the same, finally she is listening to some advice from tattle. But, nope! This suits her so much better. But then bf would have longer hair lol

681FFAC7-0691-4642-820A-CA6C874DCEE4.png
And this? Which people? Oh, people on tattle? Okay, okay. (Because she always says how her followers only want to see her shopping hauls.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh come on, let’s not wish for anyone something like a sick child, that’s just cruel no matter who are we talking about 😱 but hopefully parenthood might help her switch direction, because she lost track and values she was promoting so hard last years are kind of disappeared (if she even truly believed in those). But she does need some substance in these videos asap, it all got sooo uninspiring…
Oh she got a looot of substances , don't worry 🤣🤣🤣🤣☢☢☢😉😉😉🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a great idea to flaunt her latest luxury purchases again on social media !
Her videos are becoming so boring and repetitive.
What she had, what she lost, what she bought, what she’ll buy, insert FT’s comments, blue/green Hermes (seems those are the only colors she gets offered in store, maybe they have a lot of stock…), she doesn’t know what to do where to live, how she’ll manage, new green stuff, she loves green, she wants different things but buys the same bags in the same slightly different colors (jade green instead of malachite green, because she never lies), FT commenting off camera again, awkward kitchen interaction, she is so strong, she is so busy, remember she got robbed really recently and she is so glad because they took all the stuff she actually didn’t like.
She will never learn…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I don’t want to give her any video clicks (which means she earns something for posting crap, and shops for more crap), can someone please summarize the funny/ridiculous bits 😛

Reactions: 6
These new videos look like an attempt to get some sort of revenge to the thieves and to show how freakin strong she is by buying more and more flashy things. What a shallow, dumb snob she is. Oh and very interesting moment when her boyfriend said this is the FIRST time she didn't know what is in the orang bag-funny moment cause it was so visible in her eyes how she tried to weasel out of the situation by saying ''but oh, except THAT time when you bought me an Hermes bag...''and that he said ''but you already saw the colour of the bag.....Oh, did you mean WHEN U BOUGHT that Hermes bag and pretended to be a gift from ur bf? Oh, what a liar

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
As I said before, why can't she buy an apartment in Serbia? From what she can lie about, she has all those money but she hasn't had a home she can call hers.

But Serbia isn't the country that she wants to be associated with! I think she goes there to get everything cheap, she only goes back there when she knows she isn't gifted anything in Paris, which I think she hates to admit to herself.
I thought she said she had a place in Belgrade is she lying??
She must be reading here cuz she finally busted out the blue Hermès. I didn’t watch the new video, don’t think I’m going to. Those brands do nothing for me. I think she’s trying so hard to be Jamie Xie with this super expensive haul but guess what Tam? Jamie actually buys the stuff and she includes fashion pieces from up and coming designers that actually exhibit and utilize her taste and style, not just buying the most expensive most known and tackiest stuff from every luxury brand!

Reactions: 25
I thought the same, finally she is listening to some advice from tattle. But, nope! This suits her so much better. But then bf would have longer hair lol

View attachment 718857And this? Which people? Oh, people on tattle? Okay, okay. (Because she always says how her followers only want to see her shopping hauls.)
Her body told us she doesn’t work out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t want to give her any video clicks (which means she earns something for posting crap, and shops for more crap), can someone please summarize the funny/ridiculous bits 😛
Me too.What's that site where you can watch YouTube videos without giving any clicks? I think people should say: New video on this link ....

Reactions: 5
I thought she said she had a place in Belgrade is she lying??
She must be reading here cuz she finally busted out the blue Hermès. I didn’t watch the new video, don’t think I’m going to. Those brands do nothing for me. I think she’s trying so hard to be Jamie Xie with this super expensive haul but guess what Tam? Jamie actually buys the stuff and she includes fashion pieces from up and coming designers that actually exhibit and utilize her taste and style, not just buying the most expensive most known and tackiest stuff from every luxury brand!
If our daily trader-crypto-stock-investor had a home in Belgrade, she and her boyfriend wouldn’t be staying in a hotel now. There is no home, except for a Peacehaven attic ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
If our daily trader-crypto-stock-investor had a home in Belgrade, she and her boyfriend wouldn’t be staying in a hotel now. There is no home, except for a Peacehaven attic ❤
She also said she has a home in London. She moved in like two seconds before brexit, told us that brexit was why she moved to paris and now I feel like she can't come back on that. Good thing it's almost fashionweek. She keeps using that as an excuse for living in hotels.

Her whole I am a pisces, move like water and do what feels good feels exhausthing to me. How stressfull must life be if you don't have your own place? It is not only a place to store stuff but also a place where you can relax, unwind, meet friends. Years ago I wanted her life and her stuff. Now I want some of her stuff and none of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All those years of living with her sister made sense if she was saving to buy a place. I actually always thought that was smart of her. Her sister could benefit by Tamara helping with the kids, Tamara benefits by getting to focus on financing and building her brand while saving for her future. The fact that she lived there for like what 6 years at minimum, and didn't save to buy a place of her own is just weird.

Reactions: 26
In the new video she acts and sounds like a bimbo spoiled brat - I’m laughing at how she says van cleef is oversaturated and so she doesn’t like it as much as more - it’s people like this eurotrash tacky logo woman who have made brands like van cleef oversaturated, the irony - of course she not self aware and acts self entitled as usual. If she wasn’t so basic she wouldn’t buy the popular designs from these brands, she’d buy the more expensive or less talked about models but she only wants Alhambra because she’s queen of the basic and tacky.

and her and her BFs conversations are embarrassing and awkward - they’re both so materialistic, the fact that he indulges her stupid haul and watches her talk about her purchases like a brat on Christmas is just odd

I still can’t tell what the truth is - is Dirty buying her these things and if so how? He seems to know too much and cares a lot about her Hermes and van cleef purchases -most men don’t care
I'm 99.95% sure they are buying super fakes.

• Heart
  • Sick
I don't doubt it, but I'm just curious, what makes you think so? Apart from I have no idea how she is making this much money to afford these, are there other signs or info that indicate super fakes?

I just can't fathom being so nomadic and spending so much money on all of these things without at least one home in my name? Just feels so sketchy and insecure, and just plain dumb having that little security.

Reactions: 21
Something is really fishy indeed, not just her sign😂

Come on Tam, you live a year in airbnbs, hotels, as a Dirty's plus 1 on 80m yachts, parties, but you can buy a 40k bracelet and a Hehmes etc. just like that?

I can not wait to see this lie to unfold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't doubt it, but I'm just curious, what makes you think so? Apart from I have no idea how she is making this much money to afford these, are there other signs or info that indicate super fakes?

I just can't fathom being so nomadic and spending so much money on all of these things without at least one home in my name? Just feels so sketchy and insecure, and just plain dumb having that little security.
Same! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW SHE CAN JUST DROP $40k worth of cartier bracelet?! Like does she have shoo much savings? Or just really ULTRA FILTHY RICH? EMPHASIS ON THE FILTHY hahahahah I wish tamiliar-lol was here! We miss you!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I caved and watched the video. Did anyone catch how she was like I don't think I'm gonna film a vlog but I might film a vlog and you may or may not have already seen it because I'll be traveling to this really great place but I'm traveling with my closest friends so I'm not sure if I want to film it. Was she referring to Ibiza? Vlog of the kitchen scene? Cuz if she was calling those people her close friends she really is losing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.