Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forbid , just hoping
Dummy didn't kidnap our Tamliar - lol 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭
"Doesn't boyfriend have home of his own , you can go to ? " 🤑🤣😭😭
He seems as poor as a church mouse 😔
He likes it everywhere as long as it's free of charge.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This is a good question. And now he is leaving with her family too?! 🙄 amazing situation

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is a good question. And now he is leaving with her family too?! 🙄 amazing situation
I am waiting for Nostradamus to write his book: "how to live the nomadic luxury lifestyle while couch surfing"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He seems as poor as a church mouse 😔
He likes it everywhere as long as it's free of charge.
agree they both seem like parasites, clingy social climbers with no property to their name

she said she is Pisces so she wants to travel the world at 35 ahhahhaa witch it's all his words and you are soaking it up like a sponge...pathetic
who on earth does not want a home especially in that age, and her desperation level

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She deleted 99% of the negative comments
Remained only one questioning if the Stinky had place of his own , I guess she overlooked it 🤣🤑🤢
Pathetic idiot . 😈🤣🤑🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
are you guys bothered by her slimming filter I couldn't believe my eyes! it showed on mirror when she was turning one "skinny"leg to the camera and in those black JC shoes

and then in sit down part she was glitching, it's the same filter Khloe Kardashian uses and slims down your face and jaw

all that to match her recent Kylie Jenner facetune job post

to me this is disturbing she is a fraud

1628719181274.png

no it means you are fake as F and you lack identity balahatun, you can't fake British accent, you sound like an IDIOT, not her anyone! either you are British or not

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
are you guys bothered by her slimming filter I couldn't believe my eyes! it showed on mirror when she was turning one "skinny"leg to the camera and in those black JC shoes

and then in sit down part she was glitching, it's the same filter Khloe Kardashian uses and slims down your face and jaw

all that to match her recent Kylie Jenner facetune job post

to me this is disturbing she is a fraud

View attachment 708884

no it means you are fake as F and you lack identity balahatun, you can't fake British accent, you sound like an IDIOT, not her anyone! either you are British or not
Is she really autistic? In that case she might be an accent sponge. She mentioned a speech therapist and I wonder if it's because she's autistic?

Reactions: 4
I will say her hair looked so so much better in this video. I think her face looks ok in her videos too so idk why she face tunes it so much in photos. I think she lost a lot of weight and missed the softness in her face and so she got cheek filler, but that settled in the wrong places and is now actually making her face look more angular. It is crazy to watch her older videos and see how much her face has changed in the past 5 years.

Reactions: 7
Tried to watch, was greeted with this face 0:00 in... I can't, I skipped forward. The filter, the teeth, the Lond- the England. Won't watch any more of her videos again.
View attachment 708619
My gosh I don’t know whether it’s the sepia tone lipstick or the waxy, cakeface shine she has going on but she looks disgusting

her face seems contorted in such a strange way too, like a robot trying to learn to smile.Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Reactions: 10
I also came for @Tamliar-lol come on qweeeen

I will just say one TING: SHE HAS bleeping LOST HER MIND SHE FILMED WITH FULL ON GLITCHING KHLOE KARDASHIAN SLIMMING FILTER

Her Peacehaven den was warped while she was blabbering how amazing proud special loved robbery has made her!!! she threw shade at xenia who told her ""I would never buy a flat in Paris ( answering to all of us here who TOOOT Xenia BOOOOT (bought) Paris apartment

She mentioned she has a flat in London and Belgrade and if she is going to move back to Lond... ooops England she would need to do xyz (all in one sentence) aka lying shamelessly again

I cannot do more I am so disgusted about how insane this girl is!!! bleeping lost entity...

I cannot believe she ended in Peacehaven and you guiis were right..unreal that her 50 y old boyfriend has nothing to his name UN RE AL!

View attachment 708606
Tattle waiting for @Tamliar-lol
Yeah like okay Tamara may not want to buy an apartment and stick to a city (which is not very logical to me) but why her boyfriend doesn’t own an apartment in paris or milan? Not buying an apartment is not reasonable imo because even if you don’t want to live in that city anymore, you can rent or sell it.

Reactions: 13
WAIT! She said “WE” don’t have a place to stay?! So her boyfriend doesn’t even have his own place? I thought he got an apartment in Italy where he’ll build her dream closet? What happened to that? Oh another Lie.hahahah

I cringe that her old grandpa boyfriend is living with her sister? what a LOSER hahaha yes tamtam if you’re reading this your bf is a Loser! Hahahaaha

9F51F4F7-930E-4DDA-B143-15E87442F5F3.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
they are two bushy vagabonds living out of dated hotels and airbnbs, spending their time socialclimbing off of successful peoples connections and most likely living on a credit cards to fund her manic luxury purchases.Maybe she is just with him because she doesn’t want to be alone, because he doesn’t fit the high class successful image she presents

Reactions: 28
They new each other from before. Here is a photo of Camilas birthday 28th February 2020, and also a photo from Tamaras Balmain Show last January. You’ll start seeing his bush from min 06:19 - 07:00

She looks so much better here. Tetka ditch the suntan, dye your hair and cut it off ffs!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.