Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
She's a HEHMEZ fan but doesn't know a difference between a retourne and a sellier. I dream of owning HEHMEZ bagz but it seems I know better than her, FFS. She has the nerve to be called a luxury influencer!

She just buys things for the sake of buying and having something to film about, she has no clue when it comes to luxury brands. I have to giggle 🤭 when she said in the last Dior Couture show, before the show started, that the dresses will have prints on it because the walls of the ambient were with prints, and the collection was the total opposite of what she said. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Annesophie

The “influencer flexing culture” is kind of ruining luxury IMO.
The constant display of rare/hard to get/extremely expensive goods makes them less special.
I know a lot of influencers buy superfakes but the effect is still the same.
I spent more than 25 years lusting over an Hermès bag, and I am supposed to get one for my B-Day next month (well, I get gifted the funds by my family, the rest is my problem).
I am so close to fulfilling a childhood dream, but it doesn’t feel special or exciting and I am starting to wonder if I still want one…

• Heart
Reactions: 34

tamtamic

Did she say (in the latest video):
I find it that my face looks quite girly.

(That's why a hot pink Constance wasn't an option)
Whaaaat?
No, honey. It doesn't.

On the other hand, pink bubble gum shoes totally match her face. That was 2 months ago.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Xenia’s so woke and teaching us to be better people that she forgot the most important thing of all: not going out and exposing others unless needed. Weird she doesn’t have a problem with how much she’s polluting the planet with her daily flights to the next beach club. Just like Tamara with her secret flights to Belgrade.

• Heart

Minerva131

These new videos look like an attempt to get some sort of revenge to the thieves and to show how freakin strong she is by buying more and more flashy things. What a shallow, dumb snob she is. Oh and very interesting moment when her boyfriend said this is the FIRST time she didn't know what is in the orang bag-funny moment cause it was so visible in her eyes how she tried to weasel out of the situation by saying ''but oh, except THAT time when you bought me an Hermes bag...''and that he said ''but you already saw the colour of the bag.....Oh, did you mean WHEN U BOUGHT that Hermes bag and pretended to be a gift from ur bf? Oh, what a liar

• Haha
  • Sick

Claireetnet

I'm 99.95% sure they are buying super fakes.
Something is really fishy indeed, not just her sign😂

Come on Tam, you live a year in airbnbs, hotels, as a Dirty's plus 1 on 80m yachts, parties, but you can buy a 40k bracelet and a Hehmes etc. just like that?

I can not wait to see this lie to unfold.

• Haha
  • Heart

klady

VIP Member
26F59931-D748-4D9C-8670-5B036E859D38.jpeg

She looks high🥴 Also, her face looks like she’s been stung by bees. That filler has her face swollen like a motherfucker. Yikes, those filler bumps in her top lip 😱

• Haha
  • Sick

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Couldn’t agree more, the way she self congratulated herself and said she bought these all for recent successes - there’s just something so slimy and arrogant about her and these hauls, it just feels vulgar. I used to watch her vlogs all the time but now I watch them either weeks later or not at all because her style isn’t even nice to me now and her vlogs without dusan and kristina lack something they had before
Let's not forget the insurance payout or locating any of her stolen stuff and ofc superfakes!!!

My guess is some insurance coins came in.

I just cannot believe the 4 new bags are all BLUE AND GREEN Finding Nemo, wtf

View attachment 718647
You look much better, Tetka😂
think this is her ultimate dream look! blonde bimbo in chanel cartier and hermes, now she really looks like Donatella Versace in her worst days

AND THIS FUCKING ELEPHANT AND CLASSY VCA IS LIKE CLASHING THE UNIMAGINABLE. i am disgusted with this. These influencers really ruin the fuck out of any heritage brands and the value they used to hold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
What has been going on with her YouTube upload schedule? Did she make enough money the past 4 weeks from milking like a cow factory for rarities in pink, orange, black, green and doesn’t need YouTube anymore to buy the one and only bag in Jurop? 😅

• Haha

Zeldafairy

Tamara please stop changing the subject from the awful elleserbia cover and faking the robbery to Tamara earns a lot and gets posted by Valentino, we are not done :D

Last edited:
  • Haha

Annesophie

I guess TamTam is FT’s +1 for the holidays.
They are not her friends, she probably didn’t pay for anything.
The guy that girl Giorgia recently married is apparently loaded and has shares in off-white.
FT is probably an influent or connected person in the industry, doesn’t mean he is rich, but he has affluent friends/work relations that are pretty generous when it comes to inviting people on holiday.
The fact that they got the kids room is pretty telling 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bblondon

Chatty Member
In the new video she acts and sounds like a bimbo spoiled brat - I’m laughing at how she says van cleef is oversaturated and so she doesn’t like it as much as more - it’s people like this eurotrash tacky logo woman who have made brands like van cleef oversaturated, the irony - of course she not self aware and acts self entitled as usual. If she wasn’t so basic she wouldn’t buy the popular designs from these brands, she’d buy the more expensive or less talked about models but she only wants Alhambra because she’s queen of the basic and tacky.

and her and her BFs conversations are embarrassing and awkward - they’re both so materialistic, the fact that he indulges her stupid haul and watches her talk about her purchases like a brat on Christmas is just odd

I still can’t tell what the truth is - is Dirty buying her these things and if so how? He seems to know too much and cares a lot about her Hermes and van cleef purchases -most men don’t care

• Sick
  • Heart

Annesophie

Actually her rent being free kind of makes sense regarding the Paris Apt Air bnb situation. Because it was an Airbnb she was getting it for free to promote it and put it in her videos etc, or at at least at some kind of heavily discounted rate for the promotion. She got robbed there and now she doesn't want to go back. But she doesn't want to buy a different place anywhere in the whole entire world because she will never get it for free or for as good of a rate as she was getting for the Paris Airbnb, and she either can't afford to buy or simply doesn't want to afford for it in order to maintain the rest of her lifestyle. But because it was a situation where she was promoting that place she had in Paris, she might be put off of trying to promote another one/different one because having to post videos, pics promoting it increases exposure for potential future robberies. Thus, the safest bet for her is to keep "traveling" and living out of hotels and suitcases, because hotels will allow her free or discounted stay for promotion, but she isn't stuck there for any long term basis, so it is "safer" than an airbnb to post pics and videos of her location while still getting cheap stay. That way she can preserve her money for 10k bags and 40k bracelets.
I doubt her stay in the Paris apt was free or discounted because she never promoted it.
She showcased it as “her new Paris apartment” as if she had bought it.
She never said it was a holiday rental, never mentioned the company that owns it, so why would they give her a discount or free stay ?
The amazing detectives on this forum found the listing on different holiday rentals websites.

• Haha

matea3000

I was watching an old vlog today - her sister’s English is horrible as well, they just have that thick accent that even 10+ yrs living abroad couldn’t fix. Also, I noticed how tam changes accents according to certain sentences - there was a part when she just freaking switched from fake British to speaking English in total Vojvodina way I almost died laughing! What I wanted to say is - if she used a filler sentence i.e. “and I was likee…” she would switch to Cali girl, if she used some other type of filler sentence that’s used in UK she would switch to fake posh. It’s like there are people fighting in her head 🤣

• Haha

klady

VIP Member
TamTam’s problem is she doesn’t have any friends, probably never had any friends when she was growing up, and now as an adult she doesn’t know how to be a friend. As a grown woman, she’d sell her soul to be accepted in an industry where her looks and height aren’t desirable. Hence, why everyone who has what she wants (money, success, a place to stay, etc.) automatically she labels as “her friend.” Tetka is obnoxious as fuck. The robbery woes will run its course, the industry will no longer care for the sob story as there are real world problems occurring, and before long Tammy will have to put her pharmacy skills to the test - as she’ll be looking for work!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

BaliBarbie

She obviously just went there to pick up some clothes and accessories from her old stack. I don’t know why she needs to say that she went there because she misses them. Please. That never happened while she was in Paris...

And it’s SHoo clear that she is a very insecure woman. She wants to come across as a powerful business lady, but it’s so fake and everyone who has some emotional maturity can see through her acting.
She tries so hard to fit in, but she is too fake even for the fake insta influencer community.
What a sad world.
She always says this - she misses them so much and goes for literally a day even when her mum and grandma were there. It’s so fake. And it’s not like she has an important job which means she can’t stay longer - she left after a day to hang out in Ibiza to post bikini pics online - that’s how important her sister and nephews are. What a messed up world we live in.

• Sad
Reactions: 31