Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does she still have the Paris apartment or not? What's going to happen to all the furniture she has in there?
what furniture lol

she doesn't have any furniture if you are not Tamara as I suspect(ed) then you should know by know Tamara has nothing but her bags makeup and clothes and suitcases. She doesn't own furniture as she was living in furnished airbnbs used up by god knows how many dirty tourists with kids pets or party people she called home. (ew the energy, I could never)

For reference she was whining how its impossible to logistically now move to her flat in Lond ooops England as its not EU and today we have Leonie and Alex moving into new massive London apartment with actual furniture and they are from germany

In her case it would take 1 day to do the move wherever, you pack your bags ship them via DHL or moving company if you are actually moving house (like Leonie) et voila. You can hire people for visas, papers, moving nowdays globally, wealthy people know about this . But now she had to by 3 ugly blue hermes and chanel bags nobody wanted and cannot move coz guiiis it's impossible due to Brexit WHAAAT

She is soooo full of tit that it's unbearable...I actually TINK she is mentally challenged and actually believes her lies,,,really disturbing to watch

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
what furniture lol

she doesn't have any furniture if you are not Tamara as I suspect(ed) then you should know by know Tamara has nothing by her bags makeup and clothes and suitcases. She doesn't own furniture as she was living in furnished airbnbs used up by god knows how many dirty tourists with kids pets or party people she called home. (ew the energy, I could never)
Lol I'm not Tamara I promise. I was referring more to her Ikea Pax system, the desk, the mirror, and the couch she claimed she bought for the apartment plus other decorations etc. I knew there was no way she furnished the whole place that fast but she still has stuff in the apartment and if she's refusing to go back there I'm just wondering what's happening with her stuff. She probably isn't going to extend her lease, so I wonder if her lease was a year lease? In her video didn't she say it was an August to August lease meaning it was up 12 days ago? I might be wrong about that but if that's the case where will all her stuff go if she's not going to go back to get it?

Reactions: 4
What happened last time?
If I recall correctly she has shared tea about tamara's sugar daddy, it all made sense how she started, and she somehow got her erased from other platforms something like that...it took a while to recover and return.

I truly hope this is not the case as it would be shocking

Lol I'm not Tamara I promise. I was referring more to her Ikea Pax system, the desk, the mirror, and the couch she claimed she bought for the apartment plus other decorations etc. I knew there was no way she furnished the whole place that fast but she still has stuff in the apartment and if she's refusing to go back there I'm just wondering what's happening with her stuff. She probably isn't going to extend her lease, so I wonder if her lease was a year lease? In her video didn't she say it was an August to August lease meaning it was up 12 days ago? I might be wrong about that but if that's the case where will all her stuff go if she's not going to go back to get it?
it is all a lie my dear :D

Imagine robbery happens and people with family never come back to their HOME they just abandon it, haha enough said

she never had home, she was selling this lie started in March2020

PAX is couple of hundred euros what's that for our Tamara, daily allowance for her broke boyfriend

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is she really autistic? In that case she might be an accent sponge. She mentioned a speech therapist and I wonder if it's because she's autistic?
If you are autistic and copy an accent like a parrot, you copie that accent untill another accent latches on. You don't just turn it on and off like a switch.

In my reccomended video's I also saw a video from her in 2016 and there was hardly any accent. If she lived in England after, her accent should be more English. Then came Paaaaahris and Mielan. Now it is this weird cocktail of accents that she clarified as coming from talking to people with different accents. That could be, but should still not switch from minute to minute.

And if her accent switches faster than the speed of light, why can she not pronounce Ibiza like it should be?!

Reactions: 14
If you are autistic and copy an accent like a parrot, you copie that accent untill another accent latches on. You don't just turn it on and off like a switch.

In my reccomended video's I also saw a video from her in 2016 and there was hardly any accent. If she lived in England after, her accent should be more English. Then came Paaaaahris and Mielan. Now it is this weird cocktail of accents that she clarified as coming from talking to people with different accents. That could be, but should still not switch from minute to minute.

And if her accent switches faster than the speed of light, why can she not pronounce Ibiza like it should be?!
I just don't understand why she has a speech therapist. I'm on the spectrum and I was confused that's why I asked. These influences are weird

Reactions: 7
The fact that she has to make a point that she can buy but won’t tells us she can’t buy lol. Honey you’re not trying to to convince us as much as you’re trying to convince yourself. Such a dumbfuck, could have had an amazing apartment by now if she hadn’t spent it on different shades of turquoise bags from every brand, so insejn colour gajs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just don't understand why she has a speech therapist. I'm on the spectrum and I was confused that's why I asked. These influences are weird
From what she said, she keeps mentioning that she works with a speech therapist because people kept asking her about her switching accents. She also clarified that her speech therapist said that very empathic people take over accents.

My friend is a speech therapist and said that taking over accents has nothing to do with your personality type. As for her claiming that she works with one, nothing is changing in her speech. She could have easilly spoken to one once and will forever claim that she works with one. Just as she has learned nothing from the previous time she was robbed. She is an influencer, nothing is real.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
From what she said, she keeps mentioning that she works with a speech therapist because people kept asking her about her switching accents. She also clarified that her speech therapist said that very empathic people take over accents.

My friend is a speech therapist and said that taking over accents has nothing to do with your personality type. As for her claiming that she works with one, nothing is changing in her speech. She could have easilly spoken to one once and will forever claim that she works with one. Just as she has learned nothing from the previous time she was robbed. She is an influencer, nothing is real.
She is just looking for attention

Reactions: 8
She never actually bought the couch, she just switched the covers from orange to white (both belong to AirBnB owners) and lied about getting a new couch. And who knows whats the truth about pax and the mirror, maybe she got them on ebay for few euros and threw them away after.
It seems that she doesn't get many jobs for ads lately and then she doesn't have any content for her yt channel as well. The robbery can't explain her sudden loss of money though, unless she was reselling her bags or she maybe she had and lost a sugar daddy recently (aside from FT, she might had some other one)

• Sick
I also watched the video. When she said she is working with Hermes, you gaiiiiss 😂😂😂😂 I just caaan't deal with all of that bs anymore 🙆🙅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I could hardly bring myself to watch the new video.
Of course, after so much blabbering, she didn't say anything, as usual.
She only turns out to be even more miserable when she justifies why she hasn't bought an apartment so far. Who else says I can buy it, but I won't, I want to travel and live in different countries and cities, and then after a few seconds, I really need stability and it's hard for me that I don't have it at the moment, I only feel at home at my sister attic and there I feel really comfortable ... 🥴

You better shut up, Tamara, say it's your private thing as well as your so-called grandpa boyfriend.
Even more now I think that everything is faked about the robbery in order to have an excuse why she is no longer in that apartment ... Either they can't afford it anymore or he changed his employer from Fr to It and now he has no reason to come there or maybe the firm pays him somewhere else, so she has to adjust. She also said, we are looking for my ... our apartment, the one in Milan is not finished, I have an apartment in London and Belgrade, blabla.
My brain hurts from all her lies.

How do her friends and family react when they watch all that and know the real truth? I always wondered that ..
And what kind of horror is this?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her sister should kick her out! Imagine the horror of your wannabe sister arriving from wherever to Brighton, staying with you in YOUR house because she cannot afford a nice apartment anywhere.

It's just embarrassing, how she acts so 'pick me' girl type but is technically homeless. I'm pretty sure there are luxury apartments in Belgrade that are cheap, and can rival those found in Milan, Paris etc. She can shell out $$$$$$$ for HEHMEZ, but lives with her sister in the UK because she's so cheap she cannot rent anything.

🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Considering the lack of stories on her Instagram today i TINK she might be in Belgrade again...

• Haha
She only likes to come to her sister's 'cause THE LADY KNOWS HOW TO COOK! that is why it is "cozy", you lazy filter-head!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She only likes to come to her sister's 'cause THE LADY KNOWS HOW TO COOK! that is why it is "cozy", you lazy filter-head!
Coming from a very conservative Asian family, if I had a cousin who was in the likes of Tetka, my family would drag her ass into the ground. My family has taught all of us to know how to cook, clean the house, wash the dishes, taking a bath everyday etc. She's 30-whatever but she looks so gross. I wonder if she even cleans her clothes before wearing it.

Reactions: 22
You guys? I’m getting really worried about @Tamliar-lol 😥 Tetka is not posting stories either. Maybe she really kidnapped her and is torturing her as we speak

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
^
Something is just off 🤢

But let's just hope she's enjoying on some Cancun beach 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.