Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, i cant believe she is back at her harry potter attic room and now is bringing hagrid with. I feel sorry for Dunja and her family

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I would really nEeD to uNdErStanD what did she try to say with her response to this comment. Ot just doesn't make sense to me. It often seems to me whenever she tries to explain herself she just gets deeper and deeper in her own bs...
She has officially lost the plot!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This walmart size of a Coke bottle next to her Hermes boxes just showes how sloppy and messy she is. I can just picture her burping in the attic while opening her INSEJN MYKONOS BLU ERMEHHHZZZ
Her coke addiction makes me think that her real teeth under the veneers must be decayed from the acid and sugar over the years 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
what furniture lol

she doesn't have any furniture if you are not Tamara as I suspect(ed) then you should know by know Tamara has nothing but her bags makeup and clothes and suitcases. She doesn't own furniture as she was living in furnished airbnbs used up by god knows how many dirty tourists with kids pets or party people she called home. (ew the energy, I could never)

For reference she was whining how its impossible to logistically now move to her flat in Lond ooops England as its not EU and today we have Leonie and Alex moving into new massive London apartment with actual furniture and they are from germany

In her case it would take 1 day to do the move wherever, you pack your bags ship them via DHL or moving company if you are actually moving house (like Leonie) et voila. You can hire people for visas, papers, moving nowdays globally, wealthy people know about this . But now she had to by 3 ugly blue hermes and chanel bags nobody wanted and cannot move coz guiiis it's impossible due to Brexit WHAAAT

She is soooo full of tit that it's unbearable...I actually TINK she is mentally challenged and actually believes her lies,,,really disturbing to watch
Leonie is not moving from Germany to London. Leonie is moving her furniture and belongings from her rented flat in London to another rented flat in London. Even though she didn’t live in London for a tear she was still paying rent here in London. She’s full of bs as well saying she couldn’t come to England until now because of restrictions but that’s not true. You were able to come to the UK but you needed to quarantine for at least 5 days and take 3 pcr tests. I was so annoyed every time she was saying she misses London so much but she can’t come because of restrictions, totally a liar.

Reactions: 22
^
I hope she is ok , just not available for the Tattle right now ✅✅ maybe she has work to do or some other obligations 🌺

Reactions: 10
I would really nEeD to uNdErStanD what did she try to say with her response to this comment. Ot just doesn't make sense to me. It often seems to me whenever she tries to explain herself she just gets deeper and deeper in her own bs...
Her reply doesn’t make sense.period. So is she saying she doesn’t have any choice? But she just said she had a choice if she wants to buy a place or not? Ugh! This girl!

maybe her whole brain is an instability because she doesn’t know anything?

Reactions: 8
Stability = place to have her ikea pax wardrobe full of hehmez
Instability = rasputin letting her sleep at his place and keep her wondering every night about marriage and kids 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Leonie is not moving from Germany to London. Leonie is moving her furniture and belongings from her rented flat in London to another rented flat in London. Even though she didn’t live in London for a tear she was still paying rent here in London. She’s full of bs as well saying she couldn’t come to England until now because of restrictions but that’s not true. You were able to come to the UK but you needed to quarantine for at least 5 days and take 3 pcr tests. I was so annoyed every time she was saying she misses London so much but she can’t come because of restrictions, totally a liar.
She is our little sugary drama queen, isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stability = place to have her ikea pax wardrobe full of hehmez
Instability = rasputin letting her sleep at his place and keep her wondering every night about marriage and kids 💀
Except that now she doesn’t have her hehmeeez to put on ikea pax so there you have the instability increased 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You guyyyyzzz TIS was all a bad dream !
The Paris move, the constant Hermes unboxing, the boring content, the robbery !
Tam Tam just woke up in her sister’s attic, only place she can call home ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Have you seen the ads Tamara and Inthefrow have done for Armani My Way perfume today? I’m not a cheerleader of Frow but the difference in quality and thought is obvious. Also Victoria links it to values that matter - family/ childhood memories / a simple beach. Tamaras show’s off a glam lifestyle of events and outfits like she is a superstar and all that matters is glamour and looks. Her way is obviously shallow and superficial show off so in a way the ad is accurate lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The cringy voiceover "I am what I livvv, I don't know if iz the rojt (right) way, butiz my way. My way of lifink, the only fink tat can never be taken away from me is the way I lift the experiences I had" Tamara bringing your Splenda daddy to live in your sister's attic in Peaceheaven is the wrong way :LOL:I guess she can't show us any childhood footage or she might expose her real upbringingso she rehashed her burglary story AGAIN for an ad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Have you seen the ads Tamara and Inthefrow have done for Armani My Way perfume today? I’m not a cheerleader of Frow but the difference in quality and thought is obvious. Also Victoria links it to values that matter - family/ childhood memories / a simple beach. Tamaras show’s off a glam lifestyle of events and outfits like she is a superstar and all that matters is glamour and looks. Her way is obviously shallow and superficial show off so in a way the ad is accurate lol.
Frow's ad definitely showed more depth and value, and although this may be an unpopular opinion I still think Tamara's was a better advertisement for that particular product. If I'm buying an expensive designer perfume I'm buying it so I can feel sexy and glamorous, not so that my mom will hug me on the beach and remind me of my childhood. Neither ad was that impressive though in my opinion, both could have given more. But it does speak to who they are and what they think are the best qualities of their "aesthetic" that they can use towards advertising a product. Tamara has done the same version of this ad many times, i.e the Carolina Herrera lipstick etc. We all know she lives in a superficial world.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.