Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamara's tits are challenging Lydia Millen's cemented Ibiza tits. I wonder who had the better boob job?
Lydia wins. They're cement oranges and downright hideous but that was specifically the style she wanted at the time, Tam covered hers up because she knew they were botched- that is until her bebii got her to dress "sexier" aka like Leonie and Giorgia.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i decided to watch it.. what the f*ck was i on to decide to do it... i understood 0 of what she was trying to say cuz her speech skills are terrible + i went blind with this outfit 🤡

Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 19.01.51.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I also came for @Tamliar-lol come on qweeeen

I will just say one TING: SHE HAS bleeping LOST HER MIND SHE FILMED WITH FULL ON GLITCHING KHLOE KARDASHIAN SLIMMING FILTER

Her Peacehaven den was warped while she was blabbering how amazing proud special loved robbery has made her!!! she threw shade at xenia who told her ""I would never buy a flat in Paris ( answering to all of us here who TOOOT Xenia BOOOOT (bought) Paris apartment

She mentioned she has a flat in London and Belgrade and if she is going to move back to Lond... ooops England she would need to do xyz (all in one sentence) aka lying shamelessly again

I cannot do more I am so disgusted about how insane this girl is!!! bleeping lost entity...

I cannot believe she ended in Peacehaven and you guiis were right..unreal that her 50 y old boyfriend has nothing to his name UN RE AL!

1628709180952.png

Tattle waiting for @Tamliar-lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Tried to watch, was greeted with this face 0:00 in... I can't, I skipped forward. The filter, the teeth, the Lond- the England. Won't watch any more of her videos again.
Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 20.24.36.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Shiiid, after watching TamTam can we blame our Tattle Queen for having some much needed drinks. I’d need two or twelve of these 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
tamara: i am really, really ready to move on from this

*proceeds to bring it up for the 4059302th time*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
how many times can one person bs about how hard it is to move across borders? For F's sake, you buy a new bag like a common person buys toilet paper...moving from location to location and dealing with customs is BS. You rent airbnbs or furnished apartments. The rest of your things can be easily packed up in a boxes and shipped via fedex. It is not an Import tax/customs issue. I mean seriously why is this women so full of $hit.

oh I may move to LA or another country? Travel with children?

What are you smoking...LA is in ANOTHER country. Cause no one ever travels with children....wHAt? isn't that what nannies are for.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.