Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if what she means by not going to keep pushing is by asking aaron to be there or help out. It's a really strange thing to add to a post about Oakley

I'm wondering if what she means by not going to keep pushing is by asking aaron to be there or help out. It's a really strange thing to add to a post about Oakley
It was a typo she’s added another story correcting herself

I don’t understand why a selfie was necessary on that post at all. The way she keeps talking about how she feels as well, so selfish

Reactions: 10
AWWWWW POOR TALIA!!!
Her son is literally lay fighting for his life with machines taking over at the minute and she still makes it all about her.
Not gonna lie I do feel for parents in situations like this… you’d feel so helpless and yeah it probably has been the worst week of her life - hopefully this will open her/their eyes and actually spend some quality time with him!!
---
It was a typo she’s added another story correcting herself

I don’t understand why a selfie was necessary on that post at all. The way she keeps talking about how she feels as well, so selfish
To show how exhausted SHE is!! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I haven't been commenting here for a while but have been silently reading.

I've been in the same situation as talia with a very poorly child post op who wasn't expected to make it. Thank god that wasn't the case for us. I follow a lot of parents who have been through similar and everyone's different in terms of what they share. For me I did a post after initial surgery saying things were critical and touch/go. I found it comforting to have friends who would chat to me and help me through what was a horrific time. I then updated a few days later saying things were improving and we were stepped down to hdu then the ward.

I guess my insta is private though and it's not open to everyone. I was allowed my phone in picu unless that's a new rule?
My husband didn't post anything. We all are different I guess.

I hope Oakley makes a full recovery 🙏 ❤ and his parents can be amicable with one another for this period.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think everyone realises as a parent watching your child struggling and poorly is awful but it’s all about her isn’t it. The constant need for attention for her. It’s not about Oakley or raising awareness. It’s about Talia getting lots of attention.

I’ll be thinking of Oakley and hoping he’s okay. I will not be thinking of his awful parents or saving any sympathy for either of them.

Reactions: 10
Poor Oakley! I don’t rate her but I wouldn’t wish this on any parent - it must be horrendous. Having said that, I bet she is very difficult for staff and makes out like they’re the enemy for “causing it” and not knowing best like her.

Reactions: 9
Time to digest but most importantly time to repost all her pals posts about Oakley!

Her priorities are so fucked up! get off your phone! Shouldn't be using your phone in PICU anyway!
She's probably headed back to the hotel for a rest. This has been sooooo hard for her

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Aaron chalmers and Talia Oatway - the kids need and deserve better parents

It doesn’t rhyme but it’s true

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion!
Aaron is still pushing his trading scams whilst Talia sits in her sick child's hospital room doing selfies for the gram

Reactions: 28
Well this woman has made the papers so will be buzzing off her tits now! Probably have a celebration drink and meal whilst her son lays in hospital. Least they got her name right this time eh 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Well this woman has made the papers so will be buzzing off her tits now! Probably have a celebration drink and meal whilst her son lays in hospital. Least they got her name right this time eh 🤣🤣
She'll forever be Jodie, she's completely irrelevant 🤣

Reactions: 15
Title suggestion!!!

Poor wee Oakley in a sick hospital bed, and there’s our Jodie eyefucking herself and rubbing her forehead 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Someone posted the facebook accounts a couple of days ago, they aren’t real 😮💨😂
I did wonder if it was fake but saw Gaz Beadle had liked pictures etc and I live near where Talia is from and have 11 mutual friends with that profile so was curious. Thanks though for clearing up that it is fake xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.