Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saved my mums life when she had sepsis, the doctors told her it was the flu and to rest in bed but I called an ambulance and she was admitted to hospital in critical condition, I was told if I’d phoned an hour later she’d be dead! I recommend everyone to learn the symptoms of sepsis because it’s dangerous if not caught in time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I saved my mums life when she had sepsis, the doctors told her it was the flu and to rest in bed but I called an ambulance and she was admitted to hospital in critical condition, I was told if I’d phoned an hour later she’d be dead! I recommend everyone to learn the symptoms of sepsis because it’s dangerous if not caught in time
The drs missed my husbands symptoms, told him he had a sexual transmitted disease 😲 lucky I trusted him to of not cheated on me and got a sti I called an ambulance also where he was diagnosed with sepsis

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The drs missed my husbands symptoms, told him he had a sexual transmitted disease 😲 lucky I trusted him to of not cheated on me and got a sti I called an ambulance also where he was diagnosed with sepsis
That’s absolutely shocking! Not exactly Something that should be misdiagnosed either!😫

Reactions: 7
Remember last year she posted about how poorly he was after surgery and needing blood transfusions. Then she went all quiet, someone came on here to say they had seen her back in the RVI. She then posted a few days later to make out he had only just been transferred. I hope this is the case this time and that Oakley is fine and she’s just dramatising things.

Reactions: 19
At least he is in the best place with professionals who actually care and give the best treatment they can. She can pop in for her photo ops and sad face selfies as and when.

Reactions: 8
Remember last year she posted about how poorly he was after surgery and needing blood transfusions. Then she went all quiet, someone came on here to say they had seen her back in the RVI. She then posted a few days later to make out he had only just been transferred. I hope this is the case this time and that Oakley is fine and she’s just dramatising things.
Yep the same as her lying saying O was still in theatre for some fucked up reason then Aaron then came on and said he was already back on the ward and had infact came out a few hours earlier and had no idea why it was being made out he was still on the operating table. She was well pissed he'd grassed her up for lying. Why on earth would you make out that your already poorly son was in theatre longer than he was! Well I do know, for attention

Reactions: 19
I really really hate to think she’s attention seeking when her son is poorly but I wouldn’t be surprised. Still doing things on SM but not posting seems classic Talia to drive up attention and engagement all whilst her poor boy is fighting hard.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I feel grubby asking this but do you think there's a plausible chance he could die?
Sepsis is extremely dangerous but unless they stop the CSF leak they won't be able to control the sepsis as the CSF leak is probably causing the infection that the sepsis stemmed from. CSF leaks can also lead to meningitis and other complications during surgery.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Little Oakley is back in surgery. Poor wee boy! my heart actually breaks for him 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Poorly Oakley is really going through it. Hopefully this op solves the problems he's having and gets better soon

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My heart hurts for little Oakley, he’s such a lovely little lad.
I just hope that BOTH his parents are there for him giving him the love and attention he desperately needs at the moment whilst being amicable with each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
obviously not
It’s all about her
“A small selfie” (to quote the article that just appeared on my FB)
What’s a bleeping small selfie when it’s at home?
I forgot how bleeping irritating Talia was for a wee while!

Reactions: 5
I have looked up CSF leaks.. can’t believe she was bouncing him around 2 days after the surgery last time. Hope poor Oakley is ok 😔xx

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.