Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she film her music while driving ? It has no purpose other than to show her been careless irresponsible not to mention illegal ..i don’t get it ?? She’s asking to be reported !!

Reactions: 20
Why does she film her music while driving ? It has no purpose other than to show her been careless irresponsible not to mention illegal ..i don’t get it ?? She’s asking to be reported !!
She does it a lot she'll end up killing someone one day the amount she does it

Reactions: 8
Did I miss something…why did jodie not get invited to Charlotte trippiers kids baptism. I thought they were besties

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Teenage boy outfit ✔ roll legs up to look like a gangster twit ✔ pull moody teenage face in mirror ✔ wouldn’t be so embarrassing if she was actually a teenager and and not a 30 year old woman!! Dear god grow up woman have a bit of class and maturity about you !! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
IMG_1500.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She always looks scruffy ..even when ‘dressed up’ she looks scruffy ! Proper trailer trash 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Shall we all try & guess who the happily married insta man is 🤔🤔🤔.
---
Not watched Talia for so long as it’s rinse & repeat . Still says “like” “obviously” a million times within 3 minutes . Still rubs her eyes for no reason . Still films herself every minute of the day ….. still moans about going to hospital 🙄. Still making out Aaron’s a liar

Just looked through married men she’s following ……. Kyle from Geordie Shore , Greg Shepard or Tyson Fury 😂😂😂reckon it’s any of these lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
We get direct payments but no way would they pay for care for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. They’ve probably got more but I’d be surprised if they’d get enough to cover that.

Sees she’s as chavvy as ever. Complaining she’s tired, filming whilst on her phone showing she’s a middle lane hog, trips to the tip, pictures on the stairs of her rented house, plastering Oakley on Instagram for engagement then posting an ad and then responding to another of Aaron’s rants. Pretty much Jodie standard then!

I would love the married man to be Tyson Fury. Paris would bleeping batter her. I’d pay to see that.

Reactions: 12
---
Not watched Talia for so long as it’s rinse & repeat . Still says “like” “obviously” a million times within 3 minutes . Still rubs her eyes for no reason . Still films herself every minute of the day ….. still moans about going to hospital 🙄. Still making out Aaron’s a liar

Just looked through married men she’s following ……. Kyle from Geordie Shore , Greg Shepard or Tyson Fury 😂😂😂reckon it’s any of these lol
Didn’t she point out on the last blog that it was someone that’s been on TV, married with 3 kids

Reactions: 7
---

My guess was chetsket instantly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Possibly Tyson, she did say he was a reality star who didn't come off very nice on the show (which is true). Wrong amount of kids but this is Jodie we're talking about, there's too many kids of his to count

Reactions: 4