Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This scum is sat on insta ALLLLLL day and night! Other influencers have added something to their grid and within 5mins that's all I ever see is her chin has already liked the picture when her son is seriously unwell. Sepsis is really serious and unpredictable and you can get from being stable to critical within minutes. You'd think this would be a wake up call for her but nope, nothing ever is. She LOVES the attention it brings HER to much! woman! Any other parent wouldn't even think about their phone and would be holding their babies hand, head lay next to them all day, singing to them, getting them to still try and hear your voice but not her.
Do you know what's shocking, is that there's more scummy parents just like her! Seen in many times in picu. The disrespectful type who are loud as hell and pissing around in the parents room and around the bed whilst other people children are around many fighting for their lives.

Reactions: 24
The fact she’s on her phone so much speaks volumes as she won’t be allowed on her phone in PICU so she’s obviously not with him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Silent reader here, Talia is dog shite honestly I can't comprehend that her head can be anywhere else but with her son because I would be beside myself as would any other parent... but I also noticed someone say that Talias ad she posted was due to higher engagement, does anyone think that Aaron's team have done the same for thing? Used this time to their advantage because of engagement? It's a sad state of affairs on both parts.. they actually don't give a tit do they and how sad for any child but for a child that's more than likely
Going to need your help throughout their adult
Life too... I have no words it's just heart renching

Reactions: 11
Did I imagine aaron saying jodie took advantage of the high engagement when oakley is ill to do adds? And he's doing the same or have I just made that up 🤔

Reactions: 14
Did I imagine aaron saying jodie took advantage of the high engagement when oakley is ill to do adds? And he's doing the same or have I just made that up 🤔
He did say that. But they’re both the same. Using their son to promote things. Horrible.

Reactions: 10
Poor wee Oakley, sending him all my love and best wishes 😭😭😭 I hope he will be ok and things start improving 😭🙏🏻 as for the other pair, no comment 😶

Reactions: 5
Just hoping Oakley is much improved by morning 🩵
---
The fact she’s on her phone so much speaks volumes as she won’t be allowed on her phone in PICU so she’s obviously not with him

This doesn’t surprised me

“Ummm cant sit with him ummm can’t cope with seeing him so poorly umm”

Poor baby deserves so much more

• Sad
You know I was sat here thinking this morning about when Oakley was born and she hid him for ages but we all managed to work out it was Aperts from a snippet of a message she had sent or been sent. This in itself is sickening because why should strangers on an internet forum actually be able to guess what syndrome her child has.
She repulses me because it’s never ever been about Oakley, she had those boys so close she just kept getting pregnant and it’s clear she hasn’t a maternal bone in her body.
She’s is vile from the inside out she doesn’t care about that baby she just loves the attention.
she is bitter and disgusting and that poor baby deserves to be with someone who actually cares for him.
Remember the spraying of hair spray over him when he was new born. The leaving his SATS until it was critical, the selfies outside the hospital and ambulance.
She has got to be one of the most disgusting human beings ever to grace this earth and her family enable it.
another generation of childhood trauma right there.
And don’t think this is just about Talia, Aaron chose to have those kids and he is just as bleeping useless.
my third baby was still born and I’d give anything to have her here and then you’ve got this woman who posts thirst traps for any unsuspecting male to contact her whilst her baby is fighting for his life.
TALIA OATWAY YOU ARE NO MOTHER YOURE A FIRST CLASS bleep
I am so sorry about your baby.
---
He’s sat instantly replying to people who want to ‘invest’ with his scam business!!!
This is just a few of who he’s replied to in the past 24h
Hope he gets arrested like those other influencers have done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I know it's crazy because I obviously don't know him, but I can't stop thinking about O. What the poor little baby is going through. I know we're slating her for posting, but because she was so active and now she's not, I'm hoping that's just because she's busy caring for her boy and its not a bad sign. Praying for that little boy 💔💔

• Heart
I know it's crazy because I obviously don't know him, but I can't stop thinking about O. What the poor little baby is going through. I know we're slating her for posting, but because she was so active and now she's not, I'm hoping that's just because she's busy caring for her boy and its not a bad sign. Praying for that little boy 💔💔
I'm the same haven't stopped thinking about him.
I've never commented on this thread but have been reading for a very long time.
Just hope and pray that he is OK

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The only time she don't post is when she's NOT with him

Reactions: 4
Eh…” One thing I WONT do is keep pushing “?
What’s she chatting ffs.
Stay off SM and be present with your little boy who needs you more than ever .. you self absorbed idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Start by saying wouldn’t wish what’s happening on my worst enemy it must be horrendous!! But …I don’t get why she removed all her stories for a few hours other than it been for drama and attention.its like I’ve had the most horrific news so quick first things first let’s go on insta and delete all my stories…right a few hours have passed I’ve digested this news it’s time to start posting them again ..chuck your phone in your bag leave it there, dedicate all your time and energy into your son till you know he’s out of the woods.followers/strangers putting a thumbs up in insta are not the be all and end all!! Get your priorities right for once !

Reactions: 16
Honestly I could cry at her stories and they’re strangers to me, I think she would do everyone a favour if she just kept off social media while he’s having his surgeries
I wish she would just keep his dignity and privacy, the whole world doesn’t need to know this 😢 praying for Oakley

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.