Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lack of posts from Talia today/tonight is quite concerning. Hope Oakley is OK 😔
I was thinking the same and keep coming on to check, don't post much here but oh my goodness, my heart aches for Oakley and I pray he is ok 💗💗

Reactions: 1
She may not be posting but she is still active on instagram. Following marketing companies/PR companies! 🙄😡

What makes it sadder they don't follow her she is always looking to increase her clicks and attention!
---
The sick fucks that go and follow because they see that Oakley is having a hard time are exactly that! SICK Fucks!! it's like another form of grief tourists!

WTAF is wrong with people!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She's done this before and been quiet it's all for the drama. Whatever her reasons are I hope little Oakley is doing well

Reactions: 8
That's the only problem when you document every aspect of your life and show your social media habits is people get to know why shes quiet. Now as much as most worry its because of little one having another bad turn it wont be that, she's not posting or updating because she's not with him. She will be in her gifted hotel having a nice lie in and morning bath then start posting when she decides to turn up at the hospital for her couple of hours visit.

Reactions: 9
I feel grubby asking this but do you think there's a plausible chance he could die?
Hopefully not but sepsis in no joke, but on the plus side he was in hospital and getting sepsis. I think he will be ok once he's over the sepsis and the leaking fluid

Reactions: 11
I don't think this is something that really needs to or should be discussed. We all wish Oakley well and that's all that needs to be said imo
Yeah that's fair enough, admittedly I don't know a lot about sepsis or brain leaks. I should have googled it instead

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah that's fair enough, admittedly I don't know a lot about sepsis or brain leaks. I should have googled it instead
Please make yourself aware of sepsis it is very dangerous and can also be a silent killer, I saved my husbands life who had sepsis, and due to him having sepsis he had to have 6 operation as it damaged his body

Reactions: 14
I think she knows what she’s doing by not saying anything

as always I’m just hoping Oakley is improving

Reactions: 15
A few have said that she's active on Instagram liking posts and pages (not sure how you can see that firstly?) But also, is Aaron active?

A few have said that she's active on Instagram liking posts and pages (not sure how you can see that firstly?) But also, is Aaron active?
By seeing her comments on other people's instagrams and Social Blade shows she has followed new accounts. Also her follows has now included some Marketing page.

I haven't seen any comments off Aaron but yes he is still active following and unfollowing.

why??

Attachments

By seeing her comments on other people's instagrams and Social Blade shows she has followed new accounts. Also her follows has now included some Marketing page.

I haven't seen any comments off Aaron but yes he is still active following and unfollowing.

why??
Ah ok, thank you.
No reason, I'm just curious about Aaron, that's all.
I assume he's in the hospital with Oakley but just curious if he's just making a point by not being active as such on his stories etc. (I know he had posted his business posts)

• Heart
Again with the selfie! 🙄

That sky mural on the hospital ceiling is so realistic! I would almost think she is outside!

Reactions: 4
She's just storied that they are awaiting a possible 3rd surgery . Selfie of her with head in hand .

Does she know that she can post updates without including a selfie. Silly bleep

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.