Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this bleep for real!! Her son is in pain, needing emergency surgery and this witch is driving about smirking and laughing!!! Wtf šŸ˜” I just can't watch this anymore, that poor poor boy deserves soooo much better šŸ’”

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Bit far to say a mother would love her son being severely unwell
Itā€™s Talia she would leave him for hours with his sats in 70ā€™s
Left him after major surgery for a hook up

Sadly she will
Be loving the attention now
---
I also donā€™t get the sharing of other peoples vids especially her sat in car trying to rap

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s an old videoā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
Regardless of whether it is an old video, for me, she shouldnā€™t be worrying about posting tit on insta. Her priority should be her son. Not validation from people on the internet. Not worrying about if people are tagging her in stories so that she can repost. Instagram is her life when it should be her children

Reactions: 26
Itā€™s an old videoā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
Even if it's old it's absolutely not appropriate to be sharing it today, her focus should be on Oakley not scrolling her phone for tit to post - especially ones of her laughing. She's just taking the piss the scummy witch. She has a daughter old enough to look on Instagram and imagine how she'd feel seeing her mam laughing whilst her brother is in hospital. Can't stand Jodie

Reactions: 18
Oakley seems critical, praying for his recoveryšŸ˜­šŸ’” where are you AARON!! Go see your bleeping son!

Reactions: 3
How do you know heā€™s not there. He made it clear he would not be posting while Oakley is in the hospital, because he respects his privacy
He told us on his previous rant that he would be posting updates etc all heā€™s done is post ad after ad

Reactions: 2
He told us on his previous rant that he would be posting updates etc all heā€™s done is post ad after ad
probably not appropriate to be posting. Ads probably arenā€™t run by him / pre scheduled / run by other businesses

Reactions: 2
Youā€™re not a cow, itā€™s how sheā€™s portraying it all, of course itā€™s gonna make people think itā€™s touch and go! Youā€™re bang right, whichever scenario it is itā€™s wrong on so many levels! I know sepsis can be really bad but as long as theyā€™ve caught it and got him on whatever meds he needs surely heā€™ll be okay now? Iā€™ve no idea tbh and I donā€™t wanna speak out of turn but yeah, if heā€™s not dying, sheā€™s making people think he could be by posting all this stuff and thatā€™s wrong! If he is dying, get the duck off insta!!
Sepsis is very dangerous and unpredictable on its own even while being treated, anything could happen suddenly but add a very recent head surgery and a CSF leak into the mix and I'd imagine it could well be touch and go. He's certainly very unwell by the sounds of it and hopefully he pulls through. I know CSF leaks depending on which type and how long they were untreated can leave lasting effects too sometimes.
I'm with you on the posting of it all to her stories. I'd sort of see through it if it was a page she had set up for Apert awareness and to help other parents and children facing the same surgery etc.. but this is the very woman who tried to hide his Aperts for how long, it seems suss! Regardless of her agenda though it does sound like the poor little boy has a huge fight ahead of him šŸ˜„ I'd imagine Aaron is there now, he would have to be and hopefully they can at least pretend to get along. Either way you're right, she needs to get off insta and shower that boy with love and care.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jodie needs to get off social media for a bit rather than enjoying the sympathy and re-posting stories. Oakley needs her focus now. Poor little boy. Weā€™re all rooting for you Oakley.

Reactions: 13
Aaron is just as bad as her. posting his crappy ad for his scam on his stories knowing people will see Talia's stories and go to his to see if he has posted causing a click on his ad! duck the both of them!!

Reactions: 11
Sepsis is very dangerous and unpredictable on its own even while being treated, anything could happen suddenly but add a very recent head surgery and a CSF leak into the mix and I'd imagine it could well be touch and go. He's certainly very unwell by the sounds of it and hopefully he pulls through. I know CSF leaks depending on which type and how long they were untreated can leave lasting effects too sometimes.
I'm with you on the posting of it all to her stories. I'd sort of see through it if it was a page she had set up for Apert awareness and to help other parents and children facing the same surgery etc.. but this is the very woman who tried to hide his Aperts for how long, it seems suss! Regardless of her agenda though it does sound like the poor little boy has a huge fight ahead of him šŸ˜„ I'd imagine Aaron is there now, he would have to be and hopefully they can at least pretend to get along. Either way you're right, she needs to get off insta and shower that boy with love and care.
Thank you! Admittedly Iā€™m not clued up on anything Aperts (Talia, do better) and Iā€™ve thankfully never encountered sepsis or needed any knowledge on it. Of course either way I wish Oakley the best ā¤ I should imagine Aaron is there too, at a time like this, you just canā€™t not be. Talia is a dick and funnily enough youā€™ve probably just educated people (me included) more than Talia has in all this. Granted she shouldnā€™t be going into detail right now or even be online but once things are settled she wonā€™t provide any ā€˜awarenessā€™ šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Even if it's old it's absolutely not appropriate to be sharing it today, her focus should be on Oakley not scrolling her phone for tit to post - especially ones of her laughing. She's just taking the piss the scummy witch. She has a daughter old enough to look on Instagram and imagine how she'd feel seeing her mam laughing whilst her brother is in hospital. Can't stand Jodie
The same video where sheā€™s recording herself whilst driving!!!

Reactions: 3
Thank you! Admittedly Iā€™m not clued up on anything Aperts (Talia, do better) and Iā€™ve thankfully never encountered sepsis or needed any knowledge on it. Of course either way I wish Oakley the best ā¤ I should imagine Aaron is there too, at a time like this, you just canā€™t not be. Talia is a dick and funnily enough youā€™ve probably just educated people (me included) more than Talia has in all this. Granted she shouldnā€™t be going into detail right now or even be online but once things are settled she wonā€™t provide any ā€˜awarenessā€™ šŸ™„
I only know this because we had a consent meeting with surgeons and medical team last week about our baby having head surgery soon, not as big of an operation as Oakleys though by any means but still frightening. They went through every possible scenario in detail, including sepsis and CSF leaks so my heart does go out to Aaron and Talia in this situation regardless of how crappy they've been and maybe this is the kick up the backside Aaron needs to sort himself out.

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s literally not got that phone out her handā€¦ 2 mins ago that Chloe Goodman posted the pic, 1 minute ago Talia reposted it!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.