Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to sound so stupid but what is CSF leak? X
CSF leak can also dangerous if not treated, I think people with it need a blood patch surgery, a main symptom of a leak is a migraine that doesn’t go at all. I followed a tiktoker who sadly passed away from this last year, she went down for the blood patch and the next update was that she had passed- tiktok is jehanethomas1 . Really sad she was a lovely mum to 2 young boys.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
CSF leak can also dangerous if not treated, I think people with it need a blood patch surgery, a main symptom of a leak is a migraine that doesn’t go at all. I followed a tiktoker who sadly passed away from this last year, she went down for the blood patch and the next update was that she had passed- tiktok is jehanethomas1 . Really sad she was a lovely mum to 2 young boys.
I knew Jehane. Went to school with her, Was so sad 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve had a couple of CSF leaks after surgeries and they are absolutely horrible and can be scary to someone that has everything explained to them. I hate to think how awful Oakley must be feeling right now. I hope he has a speedy recovery and they keep him comfortable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'd imagine the CSF leak is their main concern at the minute rather than the sepsis. They can't control the sepsis if they can't find what's causing the leak and fix it and Im sure Aperts adds even more compexitiy to it too. Depending on where the leak is and how severe it is, it can have lasting adverse effects on the brain especially on a child, never mind if meningitis comes into play. We had a surgical and medical team explain all of these things to us in relation to our baby's upcoming op (which is nowhere near as major as what Oakleys was) so my heart does (for once) go out to Talia and Aaron, no matter how crappy they've been nobody deserves this and not to mention the suffering poor little Oakley is enduring 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
While I don’t agree with her publicly sharing what’s going on with him…. She could easily make a group chat for friends/family to update them.
But if she’s at least going to update that he’s back in an emergency surgery then please update when he’s back and safe 😩
Us chinions here are genuinely concerned for that poor baby.

She’ll be loving the attention!!
As much as she’s saying she’s shutting herself away… resharing posts constantly is not that 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She has posted
I really hope the poor wee lad is OK he has been through a lot in the last week

1000024259.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No matter what I think of Talia I do believe Amy parent would be going through absolute hell watching their child so unwell and having multiple surgerys. I really do hope that Aaron is w
---
With him too!

Reactions: 22
Poor Oakley sounds like he's really poorly. This will be the only time I'll feel for talia she must be worried sick. No one deserves their child to be this poorly

Reactions: 5
Got to say her current stories are the most honest I've ever believed her to be, it's almost like she's been humbled by the experience massively. It's the first time she's ever given an update without the me me me me stage.
All prayers and thoughts are with Oakley at this stage

Reactions: 12
Got to say her current stories are the most honest I've ever believed her to be, it's almost like she's been humbled by the experience massively. It's the first time she's ever given an update without the me me me me stage.
All prayers and thoughts are with Oakley at this stage
I just thought the exact same. I have been in a similar position (child in ICU and things were not looking good at all) and it’s absolutely awful feeling so useless. Maybe this has been a wake up call for her instead of her seeing Oakley and all his appointments etc as an inconvenience she will realise how truly lucky she is to have such a special little boy. I do hope that her and Aaron have put their differences aside and they are both supporting that precious boy.
Come on Oakley, you got this little dude ❤‍🩹

Reactions: 10
what did she say? im in work and cant listen with volume on
she appreciates everyone's messages yesterday, he's got a drain in his head for the CSF leak + infection, still has sepsis + another infection too, will need another operation in 2 weeks, he's on iv anti biotics, and will be in hospital for a while, he's still intubated and in intensive care, its been horrendous but the whole team came in yesterday and the care has been amazing, she can't believe how much he's been through and its been the worst week of 'our' lives

he's had to go through 3 surgeries in a week and has never had to be in intensive care before, his blood pressure isn't good and is on adrenaline to help with that

yesterdays surgery was to wash out the leak and put a drain in, he also has a lumbar drain too

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This is the only time I've thought she is being genuine, and really concerned about her baby. She hasn't bothered with make up or clothes by the looks of it (like the majority of parents who's child is in hospital). That poor baby. X

Think this is the first time I've ever watched Talia and really felt for her, she looks worried sick and tearful, she looked quite lost and overwhelmed tbh. I would hate to see any parent going through this. As much as I have had opinions on her parenting, or lack of, in the past I really feel for her now. And poor Oakley. That little one is really going through it 💔 Hoping Aaron is there too and they're able to support each other as well as Oakley

Poor poor little Oakley 💔 my goodness. Nobody should have to go through all of that. Poor Talia and Aaron. I found it horrendous having to bring my baby for bloods, never mind having to watch their baby going through all of this and the emergency surgeries to follow. Hopefully his body will start fighting this now and will be on his road to recovery.

Reactions: 7
I hope he will be OK the poor wee guy. It's time for a new thread. I suggest it's something simple wishing Oakley well

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nice to see Aaron is there too. Hopefully they can behave themselves if they're both up there at the same time.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.