Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he will be OK the poor wee guy. It's time for a new thread. I suggest it's something simple wishing Oakley well
I agree no matter what them 2 are like we all wish Oakley well and a speedy recovery, poor sod feel so sorry for him

• Heart
Reactions: 6
did aaran say hopefully no more big surgeries and talia say that he hasnt another one in 2 weeks?

Reactions: 6
Silent watcher / follower here. But is it me or does Aaron’s story fully contradict Talias? He said sepsis has cleared up, she said it hasn’t. She said surgery in 2 weeks, he said shouldn’t be any for a while? Maybe they just got the news now. Either way I hope Oakley is ok 🧡 poor little thing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I would think he'd need more surgeries to remove his drains as I can't see them doing that while he's awake
I think he was trying to imply no big surgeries. They both look absolutely drained, worried and shattered. Hopefully they will realise all their little spats are ridiculous when they've got kids that need more than that xx

Reactions: 9
Seen Aaron’s post and him even saying “mam” makes me hope they have both banged their heads together and have came together for that wee baby. Surely something like this would make you both realise what’s the priority.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Praying for little Oakley

Thread suggestion

Oakley Bleu a little fighter, every day is getting brighter🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.