Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Protecting him could be for example Amy Childs doesnt show her little boy at all as it was agreed to keep him off social media. But this just screams magazine reveal, similar when celebs just post babies hands when they are first born

Reactions: 11
Protecting him could be for example Amy Childs doesnt show her little boy at all as it was agreed to keep him off social media. But this just screams magazine reveal, similar when celebs just post babies hands when they are first born
Problem is they aren't famous enough for a magazine deal .....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yup and her followers have gone up a lot since having Oakley.
It’s as if she’s posting all this stuff about him to get more engagement and when she does all of a sudden there is a ad thrown into her stories… just proves what they are truly like.
last thing On my mind would be ads!
Pretty sure companies would understand why you aren’t posting ads you had agreed to if your newborn son was in hospital!

Reactions: 8
Don’t think it’s a coincidence that everyone who seems to come here to defend her admit to being new or not really knowing the situation. I get it, looking quickly they look like struggling parents given an incredibly difficult situation who are just trying their best. But that simply isn’t true. Talia has been a crappy person since day one. Her relationship with a deadbeat because he has a slightest slimmer of “fame” or clout takes priority over her children, the list goes on but read all the threads if you need to. Imo it’s very hard to believe anything she does is authentic or with pure intentions. I have a 2 week old and I don’t have time to be faking relationships & baiting for attention online, someone with 4 kids including one with medical issues absolutely shouldn’t…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t think it’s a coincidence that everyone who seems to come here to defend her admit to being new or not really knowing the situation. I get it, looking quickly they look like struggling parents given an incredibly difficult situation who are just trying their best. But that simply isn’t true. Talia has been a crappy person since day one. Her relationship with a deadbeat because he has a slightest slimmer of “fame” or clout takes priority over her children, the list goes on but read all the threads if you need to. Imo it’s very hard to believe anything she does is authentic or with pure intentions. I have a 2 week old and I don’t have time to be faking relationships & baiting for attention online, someone with 4 kids including one with medical issues absolutely shouldn’t…
totally agree, also had a medically complex child. Congratulations on the baby💘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ha ha someone asked where siennah was
Siennah is allll over her stories today 😂
Yep! I asked and wow there she is 😂😂😂😂 ahahaha
Hungry kid? Yeahh probs cos Aaron don’t feed her as he don’t care about her! So blates!!! Oh wait now we will see Aaron add her on his story soon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh boo hoo, my son has had to have surgery but I haven’t washed my hair for 10 days woe is me not my son 🙄. Also he hasn’t been in hospital 10 days so not his fault your a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still wonder if her spraying all that tit hair spray over him caused this sudden urgency for an op ya know 😞

Reactions: 12
I just totally random saw marnie on Instagram and by looks of it her youngest child must have been born with an odd shaped head and is having a helmet fitted,she said she's filming it all to help anyone else going through the same thing !!
Hats off to her for not hiding her child away because hes not "normal" unlike this pair of clowns!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just totally random saw marnie on Instagram and by looks of it her youngest child must have been born with an odd shaped head and is having a helmet fitted,she said she's filming it all to help anyone else going through the same thing !!
Hats off to her for not hiding her child away because hes not "normal" unlike this pair of clowns!!!
I had a little nose on her instagram page, I am slightly confused on why he needs that. His head appearance looks absolutely fine. It saids on their website, it isn’t funded by the NHS as it is considered cosmetic and saids children grow into their heads over time so I feel like they are ‘trying to make him perfect’ instead of waiting on the NHS advice, as 1 in 5 babies have the same syndrome, as it can develop later in life if the baby sleeps on their head. As she is going private it shows it isn’t needed, and it’s not even recommended because it can distress a baby, they are only doing that because they aren’t happy with his head, seems they want him to ‘be perfect’ to them. Sorry no hate on your comment, but I don’t think Marnie should be credited for that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I had a little nose on her instagram page, I am slightly confused on why he needs that. His head appearance looks absolutely fine. It saids on their website, it isn’t funded by the NHS as it is considered cosmetic and saids children grow into their heads over time so I feel like they are ‘trying to make him perfect’ instead of waiting on the NHS advice, as 1 in 5 babies have the same syndrome, as it can develop later in life if the baby sleeps on their head. As she is going private it shows it isn’t needed, and it’s not even recommended because it can distress a baby, they are only doing that because they aren’t happy with his head, seems they want him to ‘be perfect’ to them. Sorry no hate on your comment, but I don’t think Marnie should be credited for that.
I don't know the back story as I said she randomly showed up on my Insta, my son was born with this too and the way it was it pulled on his neck muscles making him probe to topple over as he stated to sit up etc, he was not severe enough to be fitted with a helmet, but I was offered it to not cause and damage if he was going to continue being un steady, marnies boy didn't look a severe case to me so you could be spot on for her reasons to do this, I hate the lot of them putting their kids online to make money it so so wrong ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In all honesty if it was me i would of posted baby been born along with date time weight ect then left it at that no one would of been none the wiser if they took a media break after having the baby.
The constant drip feeding information along with the partial photos all the stuff about wanting to spread awareness but without showing him or saying what’s wrong that contradicts wanting to spread awareness.
They need to take a social media break spend time as a family help each other and their kids though this.
Family before ads, fame and gifting end of
Very well said 👏🏼

Reactions: 3
Obvs this isn’t a Marnie thread.. but there’s a chance the child has been diagnosed via the nhs but they’ve struggled to get his treatment sorted in a fair time, so they’ve gone private. I had to do the exact same for my own illness unfortunately. I think it’s a separate situation to these two leeches

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here, hi!
I'm shocked and disgusted by her actions, as are us all! Ill hold my hands up and say I felt for her the other week when Aaron went on a bender and left them, but I'm naïve and she deserves everything she gets from him. In any situation you would know your worth and pick your bags up and go, but when kids are involved you would RUN. She's so fame hungry and craving everyone's attention.
Poor Sienna doesn't get a look in and sorry but any DECENT human being wouldn't give a tit about their appearance when they last had a wash or bushed their teeth if their child was that poorly. Is she for real.
I kinda think Aaron has been reading here and cashing in on poor Oakley, 'I feel so sorry for him' werent thinking that when ya shoved tit up ya nose!
Honestly, I cant cope with her!!!!! Im on a rampage if you cant tell and shes made my blood boil ha!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.