Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone put some context or share the post that kind of explains why everyone finds them so toxic/horrible etc? Only because as a newbie it seems like they're just your standard instagram reality stars like blue/marnie etc

My son has had a few stints in hospital over the years and me and my husband would do our equal share of 'sleeping over' with him in hospital so one of us could get a proper sleep in our own bed and have a break, them put up beds are so uncomfortable and do your back no good, hardly good for a woman who has just had a baby 🤔 each to their own, I just find it odd they are not doing that as I can imagine the kids are missing their mum loads especially her daughter 🤔

Reactions: 6
Where does Sienna go when Talia is in the hospital? Aaron never seems to have her when he’s got the boys

Can someone put some context or share the post that kind of explains why everyone finds them so toxic/horrible etc? Only because as a newbie it seems like they're just your standard instagram reality stars like blue/marnie etc
Got to agree with this I’ve only just come across this thread and don’t really get the hate they’re getting

My son has had a few stints in hospital over the years and me and my husband would do our equal share of 'sleeping over' with him in hospital so one of us could get a proper sleep in our own bed and have a break, them put up beds are so uncomfortable and do your back no good, hardly good for a woman who has just had a baby 🤔 each to their own, I just find it odd they are not doing that as I can imagine the kids are missing their mum loads especially her daughter 🤔
Maybe she’s breast feeding?

Those messages from Talia’s sister…. What a horror! The real Oatways! I think it’s safe to say it’s clear now who was on here wishing other peoples children ILL … that poster spoke just like that!
Talias ugly sister is a bleep

Reactions: 4
Can someone tell me why their 2 year old is sitting IN THE FRONT SEAT???? Surely, surely that’s a terrible idea! Would it not be safer to have Siennah in a booster seat in front than a tiny toddler?

Bahahahaha Aaron hinting he’s being cast as the Joker 🤣🤣🤣 We already know you’re a joke but this is too much

Reactions: 7
I don't know the back story as I said she randomly showed up on my Insta, my son was born with this too and the way it was it pulled on his neck muscles making him probe to topple over as he stated to sit up etc, he was not severe enough to be fitted with a helmet, but I was offered it to not cause and damage if he was going to continue being un steady, marnies boy didn't look a severe case to me so you could be spot on for her reasons to do this, I hate the lot of them putting their kids online to make money it so so wrong ☹
I haven’t seen anything before regarding her little one having any issues regarding his balance ect. I completely get why you were offered this, as normally NHS will not fund this so most people have no choice to go private. Once he starts doing tummy time, his head shape should go back to the original shape as it’s normally flat as babies don’t move their heads about at a young age. but strange thing is, the nhs have stated there is no evidence to support it does work, the baby will have to wear it for 23 hours a day which can be distressing for them, and cause skin conditions. I know in your case, if your baby is unsettle then they definitely should be offered that support, I hope she isn’t putting her son through months of this for the wrong reasons! Sorry I know this isn’t a thread about her, but just wanted to reply! 🙂

Reactions: 3
Aaron’s stories with the children are always on the bed in their room. Unless that’s the only time he films them and it’s their bedtime routine but something I’ve noticed

Aaron’s stories with the children are always on the bed in their room. Unless that’s the only time he films them and it’s their bedtime routine but something I’ve noticed
And I bet now today we will see a story somewhere that’s not on the bed! 😂 they’re so predictable and pathetic.

Reactions: 5
How dare you say that!
he was playing with them and chasing them in the living room area yesterday or day before 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sienna must feel so left out when Talia is away, coke head doesn’t even acknowledge her existence. Poor thing.

Sienna must feel so left out when Talia is away, coke head doesn’t even acknowledge her existence. Poor thing

• Sad
Reactions: 8
We all used to be naive to the insta huns like these newbies who are popping up. Thank god we see thru it now. Such a toxic place and I don't think anyone fully knows the damage its doing to the kids of the likes of these 2 , Helen and chet, Marnie and Casey, Ferne, Billie and Greg ect.....list is endless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.